Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37091 Sep 2, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic
Do you honestly think your president is that clueless that he doesn't know or have an inkling what's going on around him?...this is only a question by the way not a statement,lol
Alias

Sikeston, MO

#37092 Sep 2, 2014
Hello Ms EL and Everyone. I hope you are all well.

I've been reading old threads and it's quite fascinating in many ways.
I really do wish I had read more before I came out here as frenetic as I was.
Honestly, I've finally come to see why I drove some crazy and upset others.

Awww well,... I'll get the hang of it one day. I wish I had been visiting this one
more often since I arrived. It's been two years now since I created second
profile/PESCreate. Guess I really did become nothing more than another SOCK
after only two weeks of posting. Wow.

You've always been so kind and welcoming to me and I really appreciate that. Thank You.

Hope you all have a good day.
Trish
Alias

Sikeston, MO

#37093 Sep 2, 2014
Hello,
stevie wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down mate. You're confusing "terrorist" with a religious sect or in this case, "Muslims". Timothy McVeigh was a Christian who blew up a Federal Building in OKC. Shall we execute all Christians? Lanza (school house shooter) went to church every week and was Catholic, shall we execute all Catholics? Stop, look and listen limey. Terrorists are terrorists and have NOTHING to do with religion. They hide under the veil
Nice name.

`

Hi Kryp, Hope you are well.:)

WHOA .... FOUR SIXES !!!!
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37094 Sep 2, 2014
stevie wonder wrote:
<quoted text>Slow down mate. You're confusing "terrorist" with a religious sect or in this case, "Muslims". Timothy McVeigh was a Christian who blew up a Federal Building in OKC. Shall we execute all Christians? Lanza (school house shooter) went to church every week and was Catholic, shall we execute all Catholics? Stop, look and listen limey. Terrorists are terrorists and have NOTHING to do with religion. They hide under the veil
The difference is we don't make excuses for these nut jobs and hide them and encourage them,Islam is a blood cult by the sword so in your on words look and listen and read their comic the Quran and Hadiths.
Limey? Excellent I'll take that as a compliment..
Alias

Sikeston, MO

#37095 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>This was meant to be on Graces post...Sorry!
I wonder how long it will be before we all keep it straight with that particular change
Topix decided to waste (precious) time doing.

Geeesh.

Don't know that I've ever told you, but I just love your sense of humor and I always
read your when I see your name. No, no ... I've NOT been stalking you or anything.
Teehee
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37096 Sep 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough...
Good for you!
& who could blame you!
the innocent Muslim he assaults
for one
Alias

Sikeston, MO

#37097 Sep 2, 2014
Well, I'm off. I work for a nutritional center and it's time to deliver the meals. It's a wonderful organization and a God Send for this neighborhood. It's not all the nutritional, but it's so much more to so many.

Peace Ya'll
:)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37098 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Do you honestly think your president is that clueless that he doesn't know or have an inkling what's going on around him?...this is only a question by the way not a statement,lol
look what happened to Carter when he intended to disband the ATF
the CIA set him straight on who runs the country post Nixon
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37099 Sep 2, 2014
Alias wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how long it will be before we all keep it straight with that particular change
Topix decided to waste (precious) time doing.
Geeesh.
Don't know that I've ever told you, but I just love your sense of humor and I always
read your when I see your name. No, no ... I've NOT been stalking you or anything.
Teehee
Thank you very much..
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37100 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>look what happened to Carter when he intended to disband the ATF
the CIA set him straight on who runs the country post Nixon
I must admit I think the CIA probably had it's own agenda and keeps stuff from the President but I still personally think Obama isn't that stupid not to know most of what's going on honestly..
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37101 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I must admit I think the CIA probably had it's own agenda and keeps stuff from the President but I still personally think Obama isn't that stupid not to know most of what's going on honestly..
he is trying to keep from being assanatied by the CIA
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37102 Sep 2, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37103 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37104 Sep 2, 2014
<quoted text>
he is trying to keep from being assanatied by the CIA
I understand JFK assassination is in question,but do you honestly think he's thinking that could happen to him?,I suppose you never know..
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37105 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I understand JFK assassination is in question,but do you honestly think he's thinking that could happen to him?,I suppose you never know..
Gen. Powell wife would not let him run for the very reason, yes I do believe it
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37106 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I understand JFK assassination is in question,but do you honestly think he's thinking that could happen to him?,I suppose you never know..
Senator Paul Wellstone was a resent one, Ted Kennedy set it up

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#37107 Sep 2, 2014
stevie wonder wrote:
May I come in here and say,
When KRYPTEIA wrote what he did, we ALL (well the majority)
Knew exactly what he meant, didn't have to reread it a few times to figure it out....
and
he is right..

Krypteia and the rest of us understand that VERY WELL.
(give credit for some intelligence)

This is a VERY SERIOUS situation, made worse by the fact that some of these terrorists
are British born (unfortunately) and have gone to join ISIS.
only today, as we are all learning.. Another beheading...
apparently by an ISIS terrorist with a British accent!

Can you blame Krypteia?

I DON'T
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37109 Sep 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
May I come in here and say,
When KRYPTEIA wrote what he did, we ALL (well the majority)
Knew exactly what he meant, didn't have to reread it a few times to figure it out....
and
he is right..
Krypteia and the rest of us understand that VERY WELL.
(give credit for some intelligence)
This is a VERY SERIOUS situation, made worse by the fact that some of these terrorists
are British born (unfortunately) and have gone to join ISIS.
only today, as we are all learning.. Another beheading...
apparently by an ISIS terrorist with a British accent!
Can you blame Krypteia?
I DON'T
Thank you Grace.x
beatlesinthebog

Christchurch, New Zealand

#37110 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Grace.x
Krypto, yer big shit .......... long time,thought you may have snuffed it mate .......... GOOD to see you again ..... how's the health matey . hEY ......a few weeks back "they" took around 16 inches of small and large bowel out .......... just beginning to come right .......... box o' fluffies .... Godd .... haha .... wish i'd had it done a long time back !!!!!!!! Again ....... too see you good !
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37111 Sep 2, 2014
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Krypto, yer big shit .......... long time,thought you may have snuffed it mate .......... GOOD to see you again ..... how's the health matey . hEY ......a few weeks back "they" took around 16 inches of small and large bowel out .......... just beginning to come right .......... box o' fluffies .... Godd .... haha .... wish i'd had it done a long time back !!!!!!!! Again ....... too see you good !
Thanks Beatle always a pleasure to chat with you mate,been a bit busy the wife has had some tests and scans and so on,everything has come out all well so a relief....Bloody hell 16 inches of your bowels,god I bet you were sore for awhile,,glad your on the mend bet the family were worried.....do you feel a lot better in yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min deutscher Nationa... 122,268
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,437
Obama Impersonator 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 11
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min Wolftracks 149,662
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 34 min Spirit67_ 22,558
Are "YOU" a "SUCK UP" or a Kool-Aid Drinker? 40 min Obama wants to know 1
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26,170
True or False Game 2 hr Vector aka Victor... 639
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 5 hr Michael 46,093
Reports: Google fined $2,000 for catching woman... 5 hr wichita-rick 4