“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#37072 Sep 2, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHA! If only. It's nice enough today to peg them out on the line. Aww, feel mean now! lol
Spose that's why so many have loose ears-
Handy for pegging;)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37073 Sep 2, 2014
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text>
Will 'we' be capable of separating the Halloween candy from the Christmas candy or should 'we' just incorporate to the 2 holidays?
"SPOKYMAS"
[Christween]'i' guess 'we' already done that pretty much so?
LOL, HA HA!

SPOKYMAS!!!

I like that-original ..
Be careful tho'

You might get a solicitor's letter from SANTA CLAUS!!!:)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37074 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't cats washing machine and tumble dry friendly?
Dono' really..
Never can find the instruction tag;)
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37075 Sep 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Dono' really..
Never can find the instruction tag;)
it would save a lot of hassle and a lot of scratches,lol

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#37076 Sep 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I agree, little smart a$$es you couldn't please:)
Also, I hope the new fashion of giving them money in
place of Halloween treats doesn't catch on, that's just
Lazy thinking.
Some of the fondest memories of my childhood are sorting our loot on the living room floor after trick or treating, trading with my siblings. I learned early that tootsie rolls tasted like chocolate and my brother would trade 15 tootsie rolls for a snickers bar. I never liked snickers to begin with..........We used to get a bit of money here and there, and that was fun, but I agree with you, I hope that trend stays small, I do give a bit of change if I run out of candy........as I kick myself for eating so much!! I pay twice, pay the kiddies for what I ate, and pay for the bigger jeans for the candy that I ate!!!

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37077 Sep 2, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the fondest memories of my childhood are sorting our loot on the living room floor after trick or treating, trading with my siblings. I learned early that tootsie rolls tasted like chocolate and my brother would trade 15 tootsie rolls for a snickers bar. I never liked snickers to begin with..........We used to get a bit of money here and there, and that was fun, but I agree with you, I hope that trend stays small, I do give a bit of change if I run out of candy........as I kick myself for eating so much!! I pay twice, pay the kiddies for what I ate, and pay for the bigger jeans for the candy that I ate!!!
VERY SWEET post & thanks.

“DON'T ASK I”

Since: May 14

DON'T GIVE A HOOT

#37078 Sep 2, 2014
I know a couple of woman who who just drip/dry

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37079 Sep 2, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
I know a couple of woman who who just drip/dry
LOL, HA HA!

They were talking on radio the other day about
'Old fashioned> Bri Nylon..
anyone remember??
I do:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#37080 Sep 2, 2014
Good morning all you good people. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I do hope 9/11 comes and goes without any attacks. I still find it hard to believe that Benghazi was attacked on 9/11 and Obama tried to lie his way out of saying it was a terrorist attack
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37081 Sep 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all you good people. I hope everyone had a great weekend. I do hope 9/11 comes and goes without any attacks. I still find it hard to believe that Benghazi was attacked on 9/11 and Obama tried to lie his way out of saying it was a terrorist attack
he only knows what the CIA tells him

“DON'T ASK I”

Since: May 14

DON'T GIVE A HOOT

#37082 Sep 2, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, HA HA!
They were talking on radio the other day about
'Old fashioned> Bri Nylon..
anyone remember??
I do:)
not really , Europe brand names ????????
stevie wonder

Tampa, FL

#37083 Sep 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
I wish. I so wish for a STFU icon.

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37084 Sep 2, 2014
We're all in such a giddy happy mood today.. Good stuff/fun to see.
might as well...
until (and if)

the dreaded ISIS come!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#37085 Sep 2, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>
he only knows what the CIA tells him
How many times has Obama claimed the first he has heard of these many scandals in the media? He is either the biggest liar or most uninformed president we have ever had. I am going with the biggest liar. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor period!
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37086 Sep 2, 2014
stevie wonder wrote:
<quoted text>I wish. I so wish for a STFU icon.
If any of these so called British Muslims come back and any of mine get caught up in one of their atrocities I will wage a campaign of terror on every Muslim I see and god help any politician I see as well..
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37087 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>
If any of these so called British Muslims come back and any of mine get caught up in one of their atrocities I will wage a campaign of terror on every Muslim I see and god help any politician I see as well..
This was meant to be on Graces post...Sorry!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Grass Lake, MI

#37088 Sep 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>How many times has Obama claimed the first he has heard of these many scandals in the media? He is either the biggest liar or most uninformed president we have ever had. I am going with the biggest liar. If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor period!
pathetic

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

#37089 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough...

Good for you!
& who could blame you!
stevie wonder

Tampa, FL

#37090 Sep 2, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>
Slow down mate. You're confusing "terrorist" with a religious sect or in this case, "Muslims". Timothy McVeigh was a Christian who blew up a Federal Building in OKC. Shall we execute all Christians? Lanza (school house shooter) went to church every week and was Catholic, shall we execute all Catholics? Stop, look and listen limey. Terrorists are terrorists and have NOTHING to do with religion. They hide under the veil
Krypteia

Tunbridge Wells, UK

#37091 Sep 2, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>pathetic
Do you honestly think your president is that clueless that he doesn't know or have an inkling what's going on around him?...this is only a question by the way not a statement,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 142,248
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min beatlesinafog 138,817
Sewage Brewage: Firm Wants to Brew Beer From Se... 24 min SLY WEST 4
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 33 min jimmy krack korn 155,325
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 37 min beatlesinafog 24,968
Word Association (Jun '10) 39 min beatlesinafog 26,478
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 45 min Suezanne 28,656
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 54 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,636
'Zombie cat' crawls out of grave, finds its way... 1 hr Suezanne 7
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 2 hr Oscar 498
More from around the web