El's Kitchen

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#36462 Aug 17, 2014
damn.......... I thought you knew all , claim to know my life .. oh well for you only .... with your hands in the air your shirt also rises and if shot the bullet hole will not match , as your hands drop so does the shirt .thus the bullet hole in the shirt will be lower than the bullet hole in the body..

now I wonder will that be revealed ... see the FBI issued no parking/littering/loitering/ tickets ... speeding and dui is down as well .. maybe every town can have a FBI police force , there were some pioneer programs

KBG/GESTAPO/ wonder how those programs worked

oh well..........

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#36463 Aug 17, 2014
oh shouldn't have messed with C/K ...

lets narrow this down Hart Michigan ?????????

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#36464 Aug 17, 2014
GRACE, happeeeeeeeeee SINday, everyone, just saw your post about the dog scratching! Go on line and get FLEABUSTERS. It is a powder, you sprinkle it into the carpeting, NO VACUUMING (before you use the stuff, you need to) BROOM it in and it will last for one year. I suggest before you do that, get FOGGERS with an ingredient called PRECOR. It is the ONLY fogger that will work, if it has that ingredient. Sounds as if your dog has developed allergies to "something" possibly one flea bite, but this will work 200 percent.

Vee

Location hidden

#36465 Aug 17, 2014
NO DOZ is simply a caffeine tablet. I dont drink coffee (never have) and I take this to wake up. They make other derivatives but NO DOZ is the one I relied on, it is tried and true. I used it in college, when I also worked and went to college, and it has sustained me over the years. I drink TAB but I would have to drink 12 at a time to get a good jolt of Caffeine. Hello, Harrison, hope you enjoy your new surroundings. Of course that heat might kill you, but time will tell. (Heh heh heh)

Vee

Location hidden

#36466 Aug 17, 2014
Hello, Tally, glad to see you are still hanging in there!!!!!!!!!!

Vee

Location hidden

#36467 Aug 17, 2014
Searches: fleabusters.
Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus, 3 lb by Fleabusters
$47.95 $29.95 More Buying Choices
$26.07 new (6 offers)(295)
FREE Shipping on orders over $35
Product Features
Fleabusters Rx Plus has both federal and state EPA registrations
Pet Supplies: See all 9 items

Vee

Location hidden

#36468 Aug 17, 2014
The above is Amazon.com

Vee

Location hidden

#36469 Aug 17, 2014
Flea Control Kills Cat Fleas, & Dog Fleas with Flea Shampoo And Flea PowderChemical Free Flea Treatment
Control Fleas On Your PetsHomeProductsServicesBuster NewsFun & GamesAbout UsAbout FleasContactFleabusters understands that special bond between you and your pet, and we know that one important way to maintain that bond is to keep your dog or cat free of the discomfort and menace of fleas with our Fleabusters Rx for Fleas powder. It is a unique alternative to liquid pesticides and foggers. Our flea powder cannot fail as it kills fleas physically rather than chemically, thus fleas cannot build up an immunity to our product. Fleabusters has served millions of homes across the United States for over 20 years, and we proudly stand by our "kills fleas for one-year" money back guarantee.

Helping Pet Lovers and Their Pets Since 1980
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36471 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
damn.......... I thought you knew all , claim to know my life .. oh well for you only .... with your hands in the air your shirt also rises and if shot the bullet hole will not match , as your hands drop so does the shirt .thus the bullet hole in the shirt will be lower than the bullet hole in the body..
now I wonder will that be revealed ... see the FBI issued no parking/littering/loitering/ tickets ... speeding and dui is down as well .. maybe every town can have a FBI police force , there were some pioneer programs
KBG/GESTAPO/ wonder how those programs worked
oh well..........
yes yes basic but as I said, what's your point
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36472 Aug 17, 2014
Vee wrote:
Flea Control Kills Cat Fleas, & Dog Fleas with Flea Shampoo And Flea PowderChemical Free Flea Treatment
Control Fleas On Your PetsHomeProductsServicesBuster NewsFun & GamesAbout UsAbout FleasContactFleabusters understands that special bond between you and your pet, and we know that one important way to maintain that bond is to keep your dog or cat free of the discomfort and menace of fleas with our Fleabusters Rx for Fleas powder. It is a unique alternative to liquid pesticides and foggers. Our flea powder cannot fail as it kills fleas physically rather than chemically, thus fleas cannot build up an immunity to our product. Fleabusters has served millions of homes across the United States for over 20 years, and we proudly stand by our "kills fleas for one-year" money back guarantee.
Helping Pet Lovers and Their Pets Since 1980
I use diatomaceous earth, bedding, yard, carpet, not on the animal
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36473 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
lets narrow this down Hart Michigan ?????????
the entire county has 35,000, I am in the city, if you can call it that
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36474 Aug 17, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36475 Aug 17, 2014
I hope ya still have a passport

http://www.mapquest.com/maps...
Hans Downe

United States

#36476 Aug 17, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>yes yes basic but as I said, what's your point
Obviously you smoke what you grow, you're lost

Vee

Location hidden

#36477 Aug 17, 2014
GRACE.......... NoDoz is used for:
Restoring mental alertness or wakefulness if you are experiencing fatigue or drowsiness. HOWEVER, I prefer the Irish version you described much better!!!!!!!! ha!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36478 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
u were warned

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3433JK...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36479 Aug 17, 2014
Hans Downe wrote:
<quoted text>
and yet you hide, good for you
Father McKenzie

United States

#36480 Aug 17, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>and yet you hide, good for you
who are you?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36481 Aug 17, 2014
Father McKenzie wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you?
ask tally, he has posted my full name
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36482 Aug 17, 2014
Hans Downe wrote:
<quoted text>
smoked tomatoes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min One way or another 201,671
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 5 min -Prince- 146,072
News Washington skydiver's plan: 25,000-foot fall wi... 7 min wichita-rick 7
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Old Sam 8,568
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 9 min Old Sam 8,970
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 9 min Old Sam 8,053
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min Old Sam 31,747
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 16 min Sharlene45 194,548
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 22 min Calisportsgirl 18,486
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 34 min UnderstandPeople 7,864
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr UnderstandPeople 32,686
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 5 hr -Figgy - 198
More from around the web