El's Kitchen

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#36443 Aug 17, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
I wonder why the FBI is considered more competent than the local police? How else would you handle a riot. The store that big Mike robbed was looted and the police did not respond. Will the FBI take any action against looters. Does being black give the right to loot?
the FBI is an independent investigator ..... because there are those who claim a cover-up/character assassination ....[civil rights]...
it is there to investigate not police ..........

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#36444 Aug 17, 2014
A..........
The FBI has opened a civil rights investigation into the fatal shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer
B..........
The FBI has opened a civil rights investigation into the fatal shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer .
C..........
The FBI is concerned members of the New Black Panther Party are in Ferguson, Missouri and advocating violence against police

with the influx of outsiders to incite ....
well I vote C .. why because you will call it a cover-up by the FBI to seize America by the FBI..town by town erecting statutes of J Edgar and Elliot ... and use us as their puppets

ya right ...
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Muskegon, MI

#36445 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
the FBI is an independent investigator ..... because there are those who claim a cover-up/character assassination ....[civil rights]...
it is there to investigate not police ..........
just like you were an independent advisory in Nam?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Muskegon, MI

#36446 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
A..........
The FBI has opened a civil rights investigation into the fatal shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer
B..........
The FBI has opened a civil rights investigation into the fatal shooting death of an unarmed black teenager by a Ferguson, Missouri police officer .
C..........
The FBI is concerned members of the New Black Panther Party are in Ferguson, Missouri and advocating violence against police
well I vote C .. why because you will call it a cover-up by the FBI to seize America by the FBI..town by town erecting statutes of J Edgar and Elliot ... and use us as their puppets
ya right ...
The DOJ is my best friend buddy!!
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Muskegon, MI

#36448 Aug 17, 2014
1,000,000 votes in FOUR DAYS,IT WILL REACH OVER A MILLION by the deadline, put that in your pipe and smoke "IT" pops

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mik...
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Muskegon, MI

#36449 Aug 17, 2014
this will be the end of lying cops destroying this country

this changes everything
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Muskegon, MI

#36450 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
A..........
B..........
C..........
ya right ...
40 MORE just for one investigation, you don't see "IT" do you?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36451 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
what you miss is investigation ....is being aided by the FBI , are you sure you got as far a the 9th grade there
don't forget to take into account it was in New Orleans
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36452 Aug 17, 2014
Anonymous Releases St. Louis Police Dispatch Tapes From Day of Ferguson Shooting

http://revolution-news.com/anonymous-releases...

listen for yourself

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Level 9

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#36453 Aug 17, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
this will be the end of lying cops destroying this country
this changes everything
...And the beginning of letting common thugs do what they wish with no consequences.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36454 Aug 17, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
...And the beginning of letting common thugs do what they wish with no consequences.
why do you say that?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#36455 Aug 17, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>why do you say that?
Actually, I take that back. I believe this would be a good thing. Could help to weed out the occasional dirty cop as well as highly the chit they deal with.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36456 Aug 17, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I take that back. I believe this would be a good thing. Could help to weed out the occasional dirty cop as well as highly the chit they deal with.
wow, ya got it, congratulations
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36457 Aug 17, 2014

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#36458 Aug 17, 2014
Question, answer simple .......... if your hands are raised in the air and you are shot it means that at least one bullet hole will not match........

the 1st one ..........
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Muskegon, MI

#36459 Aug 17, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
Question, answer simple .......... if your hands are raised in the air and you are shot it means that at least one bullet hole will not match........
the 1st one ..........
ur point?

Level 9

Arcadia, LA.

#36460 Aug 17, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
"highlighting"
Magic Johnson

United States

#36461 Aug 17, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>ur point?
in your face

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#36462 Aug 17, 2014
damn.......... I thought you knew all , claim to know my life .. oh well for you only .... with your hands in the air your shirt also rises and if shot the bullet hole will not match , as your hands drop so does the shirt .thus the bullet hole in the shirt will be lower than the bullet hole in the body..

now I wonder will that be revealed ... see the FBI issued no parking/littering/loitering/ tickets ... speeding and dui is down as well .. maybe every town can have a FBI police force , there were some pioneer programs

KBG/GESTAPO/ wonder how those programs worked

oh well..........

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#36463 Aug 17, 2014
oh shouldn't have messed with C/K ...

lets narrow this down Hart Michigan ?????????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 26 min SweLL GirL 17,821
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min SweLL GirL 33,722
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 28 min SweLL GirL 37,334
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 28 min SweLL GirL 11,255
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 30 min SweLL GirL 8,757
True False Game (Jun '11) 31 min SweLL GirL 15,761
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Oct '15) 32 min SweLL GirL 353
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr forwhatitsworth 29,099
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr wichita-rick 224,542
More from around the web