A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36233 Aug 14, 2014
gotta hit the pool,ttyl, peace
Chris Rock

United States

#36234 Aug 14, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>you got keyed because the look your wife gave them, a pleasant smile and a friendly nod would have gone a long way on that day
Absolutely. They'd smile back and nod too, and when Denny and his wife leave, they'll loot his house.
Face it sack, it is what it be.
Holy Hate Batman

Smarr, GA

#36235 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> If they come in my house they will be going to the morgue. I would shoot anyone of any color breaking into my home. I would not hesitate a moment. I would shoot as long as he was in my sites until he was no longer a danger .
Here is the problem. You're an old shriveled up white guy living in the south that has hated blacks since the day your daddy pounded that thought into your useless head. On top of it, you're a tool that loves his guns hence the need to shoot a coon while he's hating. Why waste a good moment? You're a fkn nut! I hope your whole neighborhood has a rampant series of blacks moving in. You need to be pushed out in the country where you cant cause anyone harm.

"I don't like Obama because he's black I just don't like him because" Uh huh, sure.
True Colors

United States

#36236 Aug 14, 2014
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the problem. You're an old shriveled up white guy living in the south that has hated blacks since the day your daddy pounded that thought into your useless head. On top of it, you're a tool that loves his guns hence the need to shoot a coon while he's hating. Why waste a good moment? You're a fkn nut! I hope your whole neighborhood has a rampant series of blacks moving in. You need to be pushed out in the country where you cant cause anyone harm.
"I don't like Obama because he's black I just don't like him because" Uh huh, sure.
"shoot a coon" WTF
True Colors

Tampa, FL

#36237 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>only if they smiled, I mean how else could you see them, right?
"only if they smiled" WTF.
Oral Pathologist

United States

#36238 Aug 14, 2014
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>"only if they smiled" WTF.
Hi Barbara, "shoot a coon while he's hating. Why waste a good movement?"

You've got a severe case of foot in mouth disease.
Holy Stupidity Batman

Smarr, GA

#36239 Aug 14, 2014
Oral Pathologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Barbara, "shoot a coon while he's hating. Why waste a good movement?"
You've got a severe case of foot in mouth disease.
The sarcasm eluded you. By the way it was "moment" buttinski. Geno and Barabara? WTF?
One Hour Photo

United States

#36240 Aug 14, 2014
Geno wrote:
<quoted text>The sarcasm eluded you. By the way it was "moment" buttinski. Geno and Barabara? WTF?
Barabara? lol, you always get flustered when you're exposed.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36241 Aug 14, 2014
True Colors wrote:
<quoted text>"only if they smiled" WTF.
speaking a language he could understand, as rush would say, illustrating absurdity with absurdity
A Stitch in Thyme

United States

#36242 Aug 14, 2014
Holy Hate Batman wrote:
<quoted text>Here is the problem. You're an old shriveled up white guy living in the south that has hated blacks since the day your daddy pounded that thought into your useless head. On top of it, you're a tool that loves his guns hence the need to shoot a coon while he's hating. Why waste a good moment? You're a fkn nut! I hope your whole neighborhood has a rampant series of blacks moving in. You need to be pushed out in the country where you cant cause anyone harm.
So what you're saying is, all the racist remarks you made on the thread Black an mad, re: "they're like pigs in slop loving every minute of it" is ok, but Denny and his wife looking and wondering why these strangers are on a dead end street where they live resulting in his car being keyed
Is Denny being an old shriveled up white guy living in the south that has hated blacks since the day his daddy pounded in that thought in his useless head?

Congratulations Geno, your ignorance never fails.
Rhetorical Question

United States

#36243 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>speaking a language he could understand, as rush would say, illustrating absurdity with absurdity
Say Sack, it's a language the runt speaks and he's been quite fluent in for years and you overlook that fact, and that's because?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36244 Aug 14, 2014
please, I am sure the n word flows from his mouth quite easily in certain company

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#36245 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only 2 streets in my neighborhood and now blacks live on those 2 street. We are on a dead end and 2 black teenagers have no reason to be there. Why would a person key cars of people he doesn't even know? There are to many examples of Blacks who have made great wealth by hard work in our society. The idea that they were once slaves is no excuse. They have been free since 1865. Blacks from the Caribbean earn more than the average white. They don't seem to have a problem with the past! 75% of blacks are bastards with no adult male to raise them. The government is responsible for the high crime rates among blacks with the welfare system that make Uncle Sam the daddy. Black murder 8 times more often than whites and they murder other Blacks.
Your quote>>

'75% of blacks are bastards with no adult male to raise them'

Come on!?? that's just plain rough to read,

JESUS!! Denny!!!
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36246 Aug 14, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quote>>
'75% of blacks are bastards with no adult male to raise them'
Come on!?? that's just plain rough to read,
JESUS!! Denny!!!
we all have so much more in common then differences, to bad we don't all see that
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36247 Aug 14, 2014
"A majority of unmarried births now occur to cohabiting parents."

http://www.childtrends.org/...
Rhetorical Question

United States

#36248 Aug 14, 2014
please, I am sure the n word flows from his mouth quite easily in certain company
Yet you've never call Geno out on it, no matter how he hides behind several different proxy locations to spew his hatred towards others, and that's because?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36249 Aug 14, 2014
Rhetorical Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you've never call Geno out on it, no matter how he hides behind several different proxy locations to spew his hatred towards others, and that's because?
who?

and who are you?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36250 Aug 14, 2014

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#36251 Aug 14, 2014
I was minding my new 6 month old grand daughter
ALL this afternoon,
she fell asleep in my arms..
we were there.. just the two of us in

- silence - but for a gentle breeze quietly ruffling
leaves outside the window..

I studied her every perfect feature...and rocked her slowly
for over an hour..*every minute precious/sacred*..

she is the most perfect.. beautiful " porcelain dolly"
I *ever* saw ...
-the original 'storybook' baby:)

Ah!!.... but the best things in life ARE -truly-free...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min syamsu 204,841
Some day, I would love to_______________? (Sep '12) 5 min Poppyann 699
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 6 min Go Blue Forever 1,182
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 6 min Poppyann 3,862
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 9 min whatimeisit 44,620
Post any FOUR words (Feb '16) 17 min Go Blue Forever 1,183
I posed as black to get into medical school 21 min Elizabeth Warren 2
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Northbound 197,391
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Sam 8,825
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Calisportsgirl 19,758