El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#36183 Aug 13, 2014
Yesterday 1500 men were executed in front of their wives. The wives were sold into slavery. Isis must be stopped. Obama can't run again so he is free to do the right thing but he is worried about the Democrat party. 57% of people are unhappy with Obama so he has assured the election will go to Republicans. The last two years he will have a Republican house and senate. He should be impeached because of his violation of the constitution but that won't happen because the Republicans are afraid to be called racist which would rally the Democrat base to come out and vote

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#36185 Aug 13, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning El,
I 'm just wondering if you brought it back to a store
that sells Kindle..1Pads etc, or where you purchased it
and ask them to help you..
I often do that ..say, if something is wrong with my phone-
LOL, I play the 'helpless little lady' act
and they are always only too delighted to help;)
You asked back along if we have ASDA here(sorry for delay in replying)
No, funnily enough, none here ... and it it a fantastic store,I know from
occasionally visiting the one across in Northern Ireland
While we are at it, which would you prefer El..
LIDL or ALDI, they are both good but ' I ' think ALDI'S have the edge...
wouldn't be mad about ALL their foodstuffs, certain ones fine,
ie, their cheeses are very nice and way cheaper than
Cheese purchased in other stores but no doubt they have
excellent bargains..
but there's me:) rambling on.
Wishing you El, and all here a fine day....
Funnily enough, I was considering doing just that Grace, well, I shall have
to as getting nowhere at this end, it's laughable really, I can't even find
how to charge it up.....but I will do that and thanks for the prompt!
What a pity you don't have an Asda...not that I go there much, but nice to
have the choice,.....they do have some bargains and in branded names,
but as far as Lidl and Aldi are concerned, I dunno really, I think it's
swings and roundabouts, as each are good in their own way, I go to
both occasionely, I love Aldi's yoghurts actually, the cheese selection
is amazing and far cheaper than elsewhere as you say, Lidl here has
really branched out, they have their own bakery.......
They say competition is a good thing, but they are all fighting each other
lately, over in the 'big' town the football ground and all it encompassed
has been erased to make way for Asda!
I'm going to go for it and request some help from where I bought my Kindle,
online fortunately so I don't have to look a complete idiot, lol.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#36186 Aug 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Yesterday 1500 men were executed in front of their wives. The wives were sold into slavery. Isis must be stopped. Obama can't run again so he is free to do the right thing but he is worried about the Democrat party. 57% of people are unhappy with Obama so he has assured the election will go to Republicans. The last two years he will have a Republican house and senate. He should be impeached because of his violation of the constitution but that won't happen because the Republicans are afraid to be called racist which would rally the Democrat base to come out and vote
It really does beggar belief doesn't it Denny, and what also beggars belief is our PM
David Cameron has just come back from his holiday, he has cut it short to chair
a meeting, but not by very much at all.
Elections are also in the pipe line here....

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today Gone Tomorrow !!!

#36187 Aug 13, 2014
Good morning but closer to afternoon...hope everybody is having a great morning..Im not too big into politics..whatever happens is gonna anyway..none of them does what they say they are going to do..the world is in a mess..okay on a brighter note its gloomy looking here I bet we get more rain..but the sun is trying its best to shine through..you all be careful and safe while out and about..Smile and enjoy..<3..(hugs)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36188 Aug 13, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good morning but closer to afternoon...hope everybody is having a great morning..Im not too big into politics..whatever happens is gonna anyway..none of them does what they say they are going to do..the world is in a mess..okay on a brighter note its gloomy looking here I bet we get more rain..but the sun is trying its best to shine through..you all be careful and safe while out and about..Smile and enjoy..<3..(hugs)
Send that rain to Texas please! The lake I live on is down about 8 foot. Bummer :(

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today Gone Tomorrow !!!

#36189 Aug 13, 2014
Good Afternoon Denny..I am trying..LOL. have you seen on the news about the flooding in Michigan?? That place is in a mess..I was surprised..you be safe my friend..
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36190 Aug 13, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
and our cops execute blacks on the streets, how are we any different?

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#36191 Aug 14, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>and our cops execute blacks on the streets, how are we any different?
The 'aftermath' has just been on our news channel...Sky News. Apparently
the teenager had already put his hands up. Just appalling.

Whereas the cliff deaths are quite different, sad in their own way.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#36192 Aug 14, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good Morning Princess.....nice sunny morning here after a downpour overnight.
Well, like Grace said, we are all different and all take the news on board in
different ways, I will bet you have sent up prayers for our fellow human beings
who are in such turmoil! Seems to be working as good news this morning as
looks like the folk on the mountain will be airlifted to safety (I take it all back
Mr. Cameron) lol....and a cease fire exists in Gaza/Israel. Gives us all a good
reason to smile....:)
It's all good. Hey, have a wonderful day and hope that sun breaks through
today.(((HUGS)))

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36193 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>and our cops execute blacks on the streets, how are we any different?
Let wait until the evidence is in my friend. I don't think cops go out to shoot anyone without cause. This is a big black guy and the cop says he was fighting to keep his gun

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36194 Aug 14, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'aftermath' has just been on our news channel...Sky News. Apparently
the teenager had already put his hands up. Just appalling.
Whereas the cliff deaths are quite different, sad in their own way.
Good morning El. The aftermath is riots with the blacks stealing anything they can. They shot that black guy so I am going to steal a big screen tv. Now they play the 18 year old black man as a saint instead of a very large gang member. Lets see what the evidence is. At 18 he could join the army so this isn't just some young innocent kid on his way to church. In that town you have a 1 in 200 chance of having your car stolen. This was a very tough area
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36195 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Let wait until the evidence is in my friend. I don't think cops go out to shoot anyone without cause. This is a big black guy and the cop says he was fighting to keep his gun
if by evidence you mean the police report and investigation, NO, they are lying thugs
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36196 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Good morning El. The aftermath is riots with the blacks stealing anything they can. They shot that black guy so I am going to steal a big screen tv.
you love to identify symptoms as the root cause, that is just plain ignorant

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36197 Aug 14, 2014
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg You have to watch this. It is about the way men and women communicate :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36198 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>you love to identify symptoms as the root cause, that is just plain ignorant
Can you explain that. Were the riots in Watts about the police or were they a chance to steal and loot? Were the riots over the black man being shot about him or were they a chance to steal? You will never see stock brokers on Wall Street riot. No justice no peace! Why is the solution to any injustice to loot and destroy businesses? Why do blacks riot? Why don't whites riot? They broke into a black church to steal!
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36199 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Can you explain that. Were the riots in Watts about the police or were they a chance to steal and loot? Were the riots over the black man being shot about him or were they a chance to steal? You will never see stock brokers on Wall Street riot. No justice no peace! Why is the solution to any injustice to loot and destroy businesses? Why do blacks riot? Why don't whites riot? They broke into a black church to steal!
yes I can

400 years of oppression and segregation, third rate schools, the were better educated when they were slaves

an unjust court system making money on private prisons

and I could go on but you are blind to the truth

explain again how the guys that keyed your car had "no business" being in that neighborhood
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36200 Aug 14, 2014
you would do yourself a great benefit by washing dishes in a soup kitchen for a week but you are too uncomfortable around those kind of people and that is the problem

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#36201 Aug 14, 2014
<quoted text>yes I can
400 years of oppression and segregation, third rate schools, the were better educated when they were slaves
an unjust court system making money on private prisons
and I could go on but you are blind to the truth
explain again how the guys that keyed your car had "no business" being in that neighborhood
There are only 2 streets in my neighborhood and now blacks live on those 2 street. We are on a dead end and 2 black teenagers have no reason to be there. Why would a person key cars of people he doesn't even know? There are to many examples of Blacks who have made great wealth by hard work in our society. The idea that they were once slaves is no excuse. They have been free since 1865. Blacks from the Caribbean earn more than the average white. They don't seem to have a problem with the past! 75% of blacks are bastards with no adult male to raise them. The government is responsible for the high crime rates among blacks with the welfare system that make Uncle Sam the daddy. Black murder 8 times more often than whites and they murder other Blacks.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Kalamazoo, MI

#36202 Aug 14, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only 2 streets in my neighborhood and now blacks live on those 2 street. We are on a dead end and 2 black teenagers have no reason to be there. Why would a person key cars of people he doesn't even know? There are to many examples of Blacks who have made great wealth by hard work in our society. The idea that they were once slaves is no excuse. They have been free since 1865. Blacks from the Caribbean earn more than the average white. They don't seem to have a problem with the past! 75% of blacks are bastards with no adult male to raise them. The government is responsible for the high crime rates among blacks with the welfare system that make Uncle Sam the daddy. Black murder 8 times more often than whites and they murder other Blacks.
you don't understand they have every reason the needed to be there, this is a free country isn't it

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#36203 Aug 14, 2014
Denny....I'm a little confused.

Did the young man have a gun in his hands, or are you saying
he was reaching for his gun?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 min dessa 27,697
What's one thing you appreciate in your life? 6 min dessa 417
News The Latest: Before church shooting, bizarre Fac... 7 min Roscoe 29
News Men rescued from mountain after smoking cannabis 16 min Seth 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min ChromiuMan 222,784
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '15) 55 min Hoosier Hillbilly 417
News Trump's strange history with pro football 1 hr VikingsPhartsz 4
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr david04 6,111
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 hr Sublime1 223,437
More from around the web