“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35906 Jul 29, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
Washington was a terrorist
No Washington was not a terrorist. He was a revolutionary but his attacks were on a military force
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35907 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No Washington was not a terrorist. He was a revolutionary but his attacks were on a military force
Washington was a terrorist,he swore his loyalty to the crown

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35908 Jul 29, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>Washington was a terrorist,he swore his loyalty to the crown
No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35909 Jul 29, 2014
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TWOSday everyone!!!! This thread is more then 5 years old and I have to commend everyone for having that sticktoititis. We need to bring back Nelly's. As I suspected many months ago, the fun is practically NIL on other threads, but it is good to see the faithful still hanging around. Dennis Farina has been dead for one year as of one week ago, and as they say, life does go on. The dentist appt went great, but had no time after that to even grab lunch. Had to be at work. Hope everyone's animals, everyone's health is up to par, as we slide into August in a matter of days.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#35910 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you are really enjoying your home :)
so far, so good..
;)

actually I should have retired when I was 20. LOL
:)

hope all is well for u D!- see ur really getting into the garage sale thing. told ya.... I remember telling u about the lady who stopped at ours and she was a realtor interested in getting business, she guessed we were about to put the house up for sale. I though "how clever of her".... lol
we sold a few things on Craigslist, n I bet u could make some money on that thing too. although I think most people want to feel like they got a good deal or they wont bother responding to u.
anywho - good luck!
:)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35911 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)
so by that definition the United States Military is a terrorist organization
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35912 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)
"Washington surely believed in non-violence, but conditions did not permit. If the British had managed to crush the colonists, he would've been charged with terroristic crimes - killing civilians who were loyal to the crown, ambushing British soldiers in violation of the rules of war (the Brits marched in formation)- and he would've been hanged as a traitor. But today we laud him as a hero of armed rebellion."
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/nati...
tallyho

Rochester, NY

#35913 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Washington can't be tried for treason as per the US Constitution as it did not exist.....he however was a traitor via English law , however the English lost
..........he was a British subject as well as the next 6/7 president..
a terrorist objective.... is to create fear/terror
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35914 Jul 29, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>

a terrorist objective.... is to create fear/terror
just like a sniper

“WHICH LIST ARE ”

Since: May 14

.......YOU ON.......

#35915 Jul 29, 2014
exactly one well placed shot or two can ...make a few hundred step lightly .......... in the long run saving lives

also can create a new country like USA

but you were pumping gas

“WHICH LIST ARE ”

.......YOU ON.......

#35916 Jul 29, 2014
even the redcoats weren't that foolish march in a straight line , bright red .... hell they hired the Germans to do it

Hessian is an inhabitant of the German state of Hesse Hessian may also refer to: Hessian (soldiers), eighteenth-century German regiments in service with the British

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the English

“WHICH LIST ARE ”

.......YOU ON.......

#35917 Jul 29, 2014
look how the Brits messed up at Midnight... if they had crossed at Noon old Paul would have been caught in that noon time traffic instead of a clear track at Midnight

not to mention how would Paul got the signal in day light
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35918 Jul 29, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
even the redcoats weren't that foolish march in a straight line , bright red .... hell they hired the Germans to do it
Hessian is an inhabitant of the German state of Hesse Hessian may also refer to: Hessian (soldiers), eighteenth-century German regiments in service with the British
I got Clingenpeels in my family and I am still laughing my azz of at this post
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35919 Jul 29, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
exactly one well placed shot or two can ...make a few hundred step lightly .......... in the long run saving lives
also can create a new country like USA
but you were pumping gas
I was still pushing peddles to the park pops

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35920 Jul 30, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the English"

let's not forget the Irish and Scots, as this was no longer the English army,
by this time they had amalgamated the Irish and Scottish regiments into
the English army, forming the British Army.

"

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Liverpool, UK

#35921 Jul 30, 2014
Good Morning,

interesting conversation to log into this morning!

Yes Vee.....would be great if Nellys opened up again,
meantime you are more than welcome here and please
feel free to join in the conversations, or not!....:)
Reminds me, did you see the link I posted about the Irish
Wolfhound?

Good to see you too Princess Hey and sincerely hope you are
on the mend by this time.

Back to the convo in hand.....please tell me..what are Clingenheels?!

“WHICH LIST ARE ”

.......YOU ON.......

#35922 Jul 30, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah the English"
let's not forget the Irish and Scots, as this was no longer the English army,
by this time they had amalgamated the Irish and Scottish regiments into
the English army, forming the British Army.
"
aaaaaaaaaah the Irish . USA might not have existed if it wasn't for the Irish

meaning our civil war

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Liverpool, UK

#35923 Jul 30, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
<quoted text>
aaaaaaaaaah the Irish . USA might not have existed if it wasn't for the Irish
meaning our civil war
Interesting. Not too au fait with it myself, ashamed to admit.

Just getting ready to go out now, hairdressers this morning,on to
town later. Big drop in the temp today, 58F may have to put
the heat back on this evening.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35924 Jul 30, 2014
Washington fought with uniformed troops against an army,not against civilians and that is the difference between terrorist. The militia helped but the idea of sharp shooters in the woods is true but over blown and has become part myth. The Brown bess was the Queen of the battle field and could fire as much as 10 rounds a minute. A rifle is a slow weapon and is hard to fire more than 3 rounds a minute, The musket was a point and shoot weapon not meant to be aimed. Washington lost nearly every battle. His power was not winning but staying in the fight and not being caught and his force being wiped out. Very much like the war in Vietnam. They just out lasted our will to fight
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hudson, MI

#35925 Jul 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Washington fought with uniformed troops against an army,not against civilians and that is the difference between terrorist. The militia helped but the idea of sharp shooters in the woods is true but over blown and has become part myth. The Brown bess was the Queen of the battle field and could fire as much as 10 rounds a minute. A rifle is a slow weapon and is hard to fire more than 3 rounds a minute, The musket was a point and shoot weapon not meant to be aimed. Washington lost nearly every battle. His power was not winning but staying in the fight and not being caught and his force being wiped out. Very much like the war in Vietnam. They just out lasted our will to fight
TORIES!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 6 min johnny belinda 275
The Letter "C" (Aug '09) 7 min Harrison Freebird 5,497
Strange ice pancakes appear on Scottish river 7 min Simply_Red 9
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min Judy 123 7,584
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min -Lea- 25,673
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min andet1987 4,240
REVIEW: Surprising talent creates weird onscree... 10 min Bryan Fischer s H... 2
Is it possible to....... 28 min beatlesinafog 560
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 59 min Wolftracks 130
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr quetzalcoatl 152,471
More from around the web