“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35894 Jul 28, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Give them back Texas?....:)
When Texas was part of Mexico the Mexicans demanded the return of a cannon. We had a Texas flag made with a picture of a cannon and it said come and take it :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35895 Jul 28, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
I know more "Christians" than Muslims that hate Jews
Do you know any Muslims? I can't say that I do. I know no one who hates Jews. I really admire Jews. They are such a small part of our population yet we have so many Jewish doctors and Lawyers and other professionals. They have a great respect for education. Now this may surprise you but at one time Jews dominated the sport of basketball. It was about 1930 I believe :)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Union City, MI

#35896 Jul 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Do you know any Muslims? I can't say that I do. I know no one who hates Jews. I really admire Jews. They are such a small part of our population yet we have so many Jewish doctors and Lawyers and other professionals. They have a great respect for education. Now this may surprise you but at one time Jews dominated the sport of basketball. It was about 1930 I believe :)
more than a handful and their families and their families know me and welcome me

more than half have become US citizens

truth is we are all more alike than different, New Orleans and the woman that raised me taught me much in the advantages culture diversity offers

Let me ask you this, have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen?

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#35897 Jul 29, 2014
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE ....
and the rest of the earth's creatures

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35898 Jul 29, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE ....
and the rest of the earth's creatures
Good morning Sir Tally.
Just wondering what to make for lunch (almost noon here)...it's quite cool so
I think chunky tomato soup might fit the bill. How are you today?

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#35899 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>yes, it is not surprising how many don't remember
How could anybody forget?'Morning LIM.
Can I ask why do you ask about volunteering in a soup kitchen? Do
we take it you have done such a thing? Incidentally my niece runs a
homeless shelter in London, that is what she chose to do with her
degree. Loves it.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#35900 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> When Texas was part of Mexico the Mexicans demanded the return of a cannon. We had a Texas flag made with a picture of a cannon and it said come and take it :)
Good Morning Denny.....hey, it's a good job you know I was only jesting....I know little on
American history truth be known. Although I do have an ancestor settled a town in
Georgia iand by following his history as to how he got there (2nd Lieut Royal Navy vessel)
gave me the basics. I was invited over by the town's elders during their Highland Games..
may take them up on it one day.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35901 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>more than a handful and their families and their families know me and welcome me
more than half have become US citizens
truth is we are all more alike than different, New Orleans and the woman that raised me taught me much in the advantages culture diversity offers
Let me ask you this, have you ever volunteered at a soup kitchen?
I have never done any volunteer work. I am not much of a joiner :) I have had business dealings with a few Muslims and they were nice people. Not all Muslims are terrorist but nearly all terrorist are Muslims

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35902 Jul 29, 2014
Good morning El. We have a cool morning here too. Thursday it will be 64. Wow we have had 2 cold fronts in July which is just plain strange. Now all we need is rain. Down 10 inches from normal and the lake is 8 foot down
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Union City, MI

#35903 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> I have never done any volunteer work. I am not much of a joiner :) I have had business dealings with a few Muslims and they were nice people. Not all Muslims are terrorist but nearly all terrorist are Muslims
Denny, seriously, go ask if you can help wash dishes one day, they have plenty of wanna be cooks, you will get more out of it than you will ever know, from the heart
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Union City, MI

#35904 Jul 29, 2014
Washington was a terrorist
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Union City, MI

#35905 Jul 29, 2014

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35906 Jul 29, 2014
Washington was a terrorist
No Washington was not a terrorist. He was a revolutionary but his attacks were on a military force
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Union City, MI

#35907 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No Washington was not a terrorist. He was a revolutionary but his attacks were on a military force
Washington was a terrorist,he swore his loyalty to the crown

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35908 Jul 29, 2014
<quoted text>Washington was a terrorist,he swore his loyalty to the crown
No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35909 Jul 29, 2014
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TWOSday everyone!!!! This thread is more then 5 years old and I have to commend everyone for having that sticktoititis. We need to bring back Nelly's. As I suspected many months ago, the fun is practically NIL on other threads, but it is good to see the faithful still hanging around. Dennis Farina has been dead for one year as of one week ago, and as they say, life does go on. The dentist appt went great, but had no time after that to even grab lunch. Had to be at work. Hope everyone's animals, everyone's health is up to par, as we slide into August in a matter of days.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#35910 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you are really enjoying your home :)
so far, so good..
;)

actually I should have retired when I was 20. LOL
:)

hope all is well for u D!- see ur really getting into the garage sale thing. told ya.... I remember telling u about the lady who stopped at ours and she was a realtor interested in getting business, she guessed we were about to put the house up for sale. I though "how clever of her".... lol
we sold a few things on Craigslist, n I bet u could make some money on that thing too. although I think most people want to feel like they got a good deal or they wont bother responding to u.
anywho - good luck!
:)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Kalamazoo, MI

#35911 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)
so by that definition the United States Military is a terrorist organization
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Kalamazoo, MI

#35912 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> No he did not attack civilians. He was a traitor to the crown. That is one reason it is so difficult to prove treason under our constitution :)
"Washington surely believed in non-violence, but conditions did not permit. If the British had managed to crush the colonists, he would've been charged with terroristic crimes - killing civilians who were loyal to the crown, ambushing British soldiers in violation of the rules of war (the Brits marched in formation)- and he would've been hanged as a traitor. But today we laud him as a hero of armed rebellion."
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/local/nati...
tallyho

Rochester, NY

#35913 Jul 29, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Washington can't be tried for treason as per the US Constitution as it did not exist.....he however was a traitor via English law , however the English lost
..........he was a British subject as well as the next 6/7 president..
a terrorist objective.... is to create fear/terror

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
noticed it was red 4 min Blue Bird 168
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 8 min North Mountain 151,620
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 9 min Parden Pard 4,736
Is it Possible ? 9 min North Mountain 14
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 11 min Blue Bird 10,968
Type the word Cat 11 min North Mountain 247
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 25 min andet1987 4,713
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Politico Incorrecto 35,007
First Word That Comes To Mind ....... (Apr '10) 5 hr North Mountain 14,205