SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35751 Jul 22, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
see Denny ... I said I remember ... the missing link thinks you are a bore ....
fortunately Denny is able to think for himself

“WHAT'S FOR SUP”

Since: May 14

....PILGRIM

#35752 Jul 22, 2014
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>fortunately Denny is able to think for himself
exactly ..........ability you lack .... great post
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35753 Jul 22, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly ..........ability you lack .... great post
see Cathy, this is spin, it's all he has
poison

Absecon, NJ

#35754 Jul 22, 2014
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>see Cathy, this is spin, it's all he has
it's all YOU do.
why do you have to gunk up Lady El's nice thread all the time, slack-o?
get your head outta the horse's rear end, get a CLUE, and take this childish crap to your own special place. you're a miserable person, and you want to drag everyone down with ya.
well don't, not here, or the Night Owl, or anywhere else........sheesh! make your own thread.

..and Chatty Kathy, don't buy into slack-o's lies again, it's what he does!

I ask your forgiveness Lady El, but this crud is past being ridiculous.
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35755 Jul 22, 2014
poison wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask your forgiveness Lady El, but this crud is past being ridiculous.
Yes!

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35756 Jul 23, 2014
poison wrote:
<quoted text>it's all YOU do.
why do you have to gunk up Lady El's nice thread all the time, slack-o?
get your head outta the horse's rear end, get a CLUE, and take this childish crap to your own special place. you're a miserable person, and you want to drag everyone down with ya.
well don't, not here, or the Night Owl, or anywhere else........sheesh! make your own thread.
..and Chatty Kathy, don't buy into slack-o's lies again, it's what he does!
I ask your forgiveness Lady El, but this crud is past being ridiculous.
I could not agree more. It has got so old as to be tedious in the extreme.
I look at it this way, myself the alien, lol, as it were amongst mainly
Americans here. These posters are representative of their respective
States.....what does that say about them?
Fortunately we all know that is not entirely true, that they are just having a
bit of niggle, but time to consider others who post here....and leave the
crap behind.
So T/Y 'poison' whoever you are, you are indeed a good friend to the Kitchen.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35757 Jul 23, 2014
"Bore Dda People......

another beautiful morning here in North Wales....

how is the weather where you all come from?

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35758 Jul 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and Grace. I have been so frustrated with learning how to edit video and use my new camera. I would never have figured it out without you tube. What a blessing to find a how to video on any subject you can think of
Good Morning Denny....honestly, you need a degree in technology these days to
configure a camera, tablet, it was over a year before I realised my camera takes
videos...:) that was a surprise and came across it by accident/
I have a Kindle Fire and have yet to set it up, hopeless with tablets.
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35759 Jul 23, 2014
anyway......
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35760 Jul 23, 2014
"IT" abounds
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35761 Jul 23, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Denny....honestly, you need a degree in technology these days to
configure a camera, tablet, it was over a year before I realised my camera takes
videos...:) that was a surprise and came across it by accident/
I have a Kindle Fire and have yet to set it up, hopeless with tablets.
I miss the days of just film cameras
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35762 Jul 23, 2014
poison wrote:
<quoted text>it's all YOU do.
why do you have to gunk up Lady El's nice thread all the time, slack-o?
get your head outta the horse's rear end, get a CLUE, and take this childish crap to your own special place. you're a miserable person, and you want to drag everyone down with ya.
well don't, not here, or the Night Owl, or anywhere else........sheesh! make your own thread.
..and Chatty Kathy, don't buy into slack-o's lies again, it's what he does!
I ask your forgiveness Lady El, but this crud is past being ridiculous.
pssssssssst,....... she is far better off

“WHAT'S FOR SUP”

Since: May 14

....PILGRIM

#35763 Jul 23, 2014
good Morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35764 Jul 23, 2014
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I miss the days of just film cameras
Me too. At the age of 8 I was developing my own photographs, no exaggeration.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35765 Jul 23, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
good Morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
and to you too Sir Tally, a very good morning. Anything lined up
today?
SLACK

Tecumseh, MI

#35766 Jul 23, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too. At the age of 8 I was developing my own photographs, no exaggeration.
b&w or colour? I never did, just worked close with local developers with extensive notes

30 + years ago I would burn 10 to 12 rolls a week, 90% to the rubbish bin

Pentax me super, aperture priority

28 mil lens with 1.7 f stop, 500 macro were my two favorites, architectural, wildlife and landscape

started in Missoula Montana, eagles at Lake Coeur d'Alene Idaho

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35767 Jul 23, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Denny....honestly, you need a degree in technology these days to
configure a camera, tablet, it was over a year before I realised my camera takes
videos...:) that was a surprise and came across it by accident/
I have a Kindle Fire and have yet to set it up, hopeless with tablets.
Good morning El and all my friends here. I have put up several videos on you tube, Please check them out at magic 5020 and give me some feedback. I hope this is just the right hook for my business. I saw America's got talent last night and the magic was fantastic and I have no idea how some of it was done. Good magic is a true art :) El I ma road kill on the information highway. Tally seems to really know what he is doing. Thanks to Tally I went ahead and learned a little about editing my videos so I don't need a cameraman

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35768 Jul 23, 2014
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I miss the days of just film cameras
So do I. There is something about finding an old box pf pictures and seeing what you looked like 20 years ago . That just won't happen with computers

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35769 Jul 23, 2014
El this is my favorite trick http://youtu.be/1m2MVC3QOEk

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#35770 Jul 23, 2014
Guess what??? My mom picked the first handful of green beans and lettuce from her garden last night!! She brought them into me as she knows that there will be more today and she was coming to town anyway!! WOOO HOOO! My favorite time of year is here!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 5 min Larry Craig s WC ... 144
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 7 min John Bender 8,041
Bill Cosby 16 min Larry Craig s WC ... 197
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 18 min COOTERDOG 23,978
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 33 min DanFromSmithville 127,545
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 36 min liarmouth 52
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 41 min Dr Wu 1,079
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 54 min wichita-rick 151,073

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE