Union City, MI

#35781 Jul 24, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tallyho"
http://youtu.be/mKFKRuWwgjg
!!
sup Yink

started eating mong bean sprouts, first time they tasted like a fresh cut lawn, now I am craving them

go figure
SLACK

Union City, MI

#35782 Jul 24, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE nice day , off to Buffalo the VA hospital ... not a bad trip 1&1/2 up ....
about ab hour back
I hope ya get some wings while you are there,

http://anchorbar.com/original.php

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#35783 Jul 24, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bora Da PFfff......a treat to see you here and hear all is going well in your
world. Takes time settling in.....I hope it takes sooner than longer...:)
Do the granddaughters like your new home? Very important!
Well we had a heatwave lasting two days, soon over, it's raining again
here but everywhere is so fresh as a result that you can't complain.
It wouldn't make any diff if we did thinking about it....:)
Keeping well thanks for asking....and..
Don't forget...there is a seat reserved for you here in the Kitchen..
Hi El
we've had this place for a few years so as far as the grandkids liking it, lets put it this way, they "think" of it as their place too. lol - I mean, when we started doing some things to fix it up, we had to take the beds out of their room so we could use that as a "workshop" sort of place, one day they came to visit and naturally ran to "their" room and the one twin said "HEY, what did u guys do to My room" LOL LOL

we've had very good weather here - not to hot, and that to me is wonderful, nice enough to actually sit and enjoy the beach, cool breeze but warm enough to get a nice tan.

I don't think its gonna be hard to settle in here, not like I thought originally, ive actually started calling this place "home" a few weeks before we even moved in full time. "Home" is a state of mind - I'm beginning to feel...., we could live in a cardboard box and I bet I could decorate it to make it feel like a million bucks. lol - ive always enjoyed that kind of thing so im happy..

and Thanks for the reserved seat here in the Kitchen, I know no matter how busy and crazy life turns for any of us, for me, I'll always stop by here - at least when I come here I know I''ll get a good meal (lol) and good conversation, even IF I only sit quietly and read it all.

Hello to All,
special big hello to Franko
and also Hoping all is well for my "Dear" friend Luke!

Bora Da El - thanks for ur warm friendship.
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35784 Jul 24, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi El
we've had this place for a few years so as far as the grandkids liking it, lets put it this way, they "think" of it as their place too. lol - I mean, when we started doing some things to fix it up, we had to take the beds out of their room so we could use that as a "workshop" sort of place, one day they came to visit and naturally ran to "their" room and the one twin said "HEY, what did u guys do to My room" LOL LOL
we've had very good weather here - not to hot, and that to me is wonderful, nice enough to actually sit and enjoy the beach, cool breeze but warm enough to get a nice tan.
I don't think its gonna be hard to settle in here, not like I thought originally, ive actually started calling this place "home" a few weeks before we even moved in full time. "Home" is a state of mind - I'm beginning to feel...., we could live in a cardboard box and I bet I could decorate it to make it feel like a million bucks. lol - ive always enjoyed that kind of thing so im happy..
and Thanks for the reserved seat here in the Kitchen, I know no matter how busy and crazy life turns for any of us, for me, I'll always stop by here - at least when I come here I know I''ll get a good meal (lol) and good conversation, even IF I only sit quietly and read it all.
Hello to All,
Sounds like you are really enjoying your home :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35785 Jul 24, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi El
Hello to All,
http://youtu.be/rYLiPluM2ys Check out my magic video
Level 6

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35786 Jul 24, 2014
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>sup Yink
started eating mong bean sprouts, first time they tasted like a fresh cut lawn, now I am craving them
go figure
Well, I was trying to give torrid tora a compliment for the name change.
Flew over like a lead balloon.
:-(
I'll never understand the fan clubs on topix.

Any-who, what are mong beans?
Got a taste eh?
LOL, Have you been feeling a little blue?
Maybe you're low on chlorophyll,
and that is why you're craving it.
:-D)) LOL
;-)

P.S. My bad manners showing....Hello's to Lady El, Grace et all. Wishing everyone in this here kitchen, a pleasant afternoon.
O's -n-:-)'s

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35787 Jul 24, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was trying to give torrid tora a compliment for the name change.
Flew over like a lead balloon.
:-(
I'll never understand the fan clubs on topix.
Any-who, what are mong beans?
Got a taste eh?
LOL, Have you been feeling a little blue?
Maybe you're low on chlorophyll,
and that is why you're craving it.
:-D)) LOL
;-)
P.S. My bad manners showing....Hello's to Lady El, Grace et all. Wishing everyone in this here kitchen, a pleasant afternoon.
O's -n-:-)'s
Going to be hot tomorrow Tink. Keep cool
Level 6

Location hidden

#35788 Jul 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text> Going to be hot tomorrow Tink. Keep cool
I'll try Denny.
(But it's hard with friends
like you warming my heart!)
;-D
(Seriously, Check out the magic vid I posted on your thread. It really is funny.)
MONDO

Union City, MI

#35789 Jul 24, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try Denny.
(But it's hard with friends
like you warming my heart!)
;-D
(Seriously, Check out the magic vid I posted on your thread. It really is funny.)
MUMG Beans

ya know I cant spell
Level 6

Location hidden

#35790 Jul 24, 2014
MONDO wrote:
<quoted text>MUMG Beans
ya know I cant spell
LOL!!
I still have no idea what they are.
Have great evening MONDO,
I'm outta here!
;-D

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#35791 Jul 24, 2014
Evening EL..Best have. A Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin.and a Cup of Hot Java..

Before I give'em HELL at The Night Owl Saloon..

Thanks!!
Level 6

Location hidden

#35792 Jul 24, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE nice day , off to Buffalo the VA hospital ... not a bad trip 1&1/2 up ....
about ab hour back
Tally,
Despite my poorly received joke,
I had to check back and see how things
went at the Dr.'s office.
So you haven't posted all day.:(
Am concerned about that.
Let us know how your day went
and that you're OK.
Good night & best dreams.
Tink
P.S. Really happy for you getting your name back in profile.

“.WHERE DID”

Since: May 14

THAT POST GO

#35793 Jul 25, 2014
1st I don't icon....... second everything is great... no irregular heart beats.. batts are fine.. don't have to see doc til Jan.

I have an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) is a device combining a cardioverter and a defibrillator into one implantable unit. It is thus a small battery-powered ...

and maybe it isn't a fan club but a lot of posters who dislike your fat friend .... because you sound just like him

and your concern show about a month ago remember the post

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35794 Jul 25, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
1st I don't icon....... second everything is great... no irregular heart beats.. batts are fine.. don't have to see doc til Jan.
I have an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) is a device combining a cardioverter and a defibrillator into one implantable unit. It is thus a small battery-powered ...
and maybe it isn't a fan club but a lot of posters who dislike your fat friend .... because you sound just like him
Good morning El and Grace. Glad you are doing good Tally :)
Level 6

Location hidden

#35795 Jul 25, 2014
TALLYHO 8541 wrote:
Yes, I remember.
You never answered my inquiry.
That would have been an easy way to dispel any doubts.
Just as your remembering that I know all about your ICD and how it works would be.
Happy to read a good report on your health checkup.
Hope your day is filled with joy.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35796 Jul 25, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember.
Just as your remembering that I know all about your ICD and how it works would be.
You are up early. Get out and get your chores done before the heat hits us :) Going to be over 100 today

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35797 Jul 25, 2014
So two long posts of mine have gone AWOL....and just dashing off
to town so cannot repeat them at this time.....

See you later.....am off to the dentist!!!(:

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#35800 Jul 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El and Grace. Glad you are doing good Tally :)
thanks Den ....

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#35801 Jul 25, 2014
TenderTink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I remember.
reply isn't the prob.... it is the timing . when ever it is on the line [slack] all of these magical friends appear ... slack can't spell no matter what name he uses.........

I choose not to reply because topixs tag is a kids game

now do you believeIi drink with a defib.... and do you believe that having a so called flyboy remind me of Nam. all the time [children]

personal item..I was off to work , something made me turn around ..
took my wife to hospital 45 minutes later our full term [son] was dead and she was critical..separated placenta ... went home dismantled the nursery so wife won't see it..I paid the price for that... so that is why she is my ex.....and this latest shit about Blondie and her kids..HER KIDS

I will beat the living shit out of the fat mouth so you stay on his side of the fence you can't straddle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 2 min quilterqueen 62,092
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. (Oct '16) 7 min quilterqueen 3,542
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 15 min Sublime1 4,565
True False Game (Jun '11) 22 min quilterqueen 15,095
Play "end of the word" (Nov '08) 24 min quilterqueen 26,739
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... (Nov '14) 25 min quilterqueen 2,347
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 30 min Jennifer Renee 24,076
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 41 min MyLittleSecret 955
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 41 min Brandiiiiiiii 23,934
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 43 min wichita-rick 2,115