El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35382 Jun 24, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Bumping up the KITCHEN..
with regards to ALL the regulars.
I put this link on another thread,
thought folks here would be interested in
It too.
http://www.mythicalireland.com/ancientsites/n...
Good morning Grace and El. I hope your day is going great. It is a lovely morning here in Dallas :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35384 Jun 25, 2014
Good morning all you good people, I can't believe it rained again last night and more rain on the way. Not normal at all. We are in a 3 year drought so maybe this will break the cycle

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#35385 Jun 25, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning all you good people, I can't believe it rained again last night and more rain on the way. Not normal at all. We are in a 3 year drought so maybe this will break the cycle
Yes, a little rain is needed to keep the balance,
Good Afternoon back Denny..

No news really,'crept an inky blue sky full of rain..
and a lazy labrador stretched out asleep on the mat:)

Hope Tony & Franko are ok.
We haven't heard from them in ages!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35386 Jun 25, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a little rain is needed to keep the balance,
Good Afternoon back Denny..
No news really,'crept an inky blue sky full of rain..
and a lazy labrador stretched out asleep on the mat:)
Hope Tony & Franko are ok.
We haven't heard from them in ages!
You must be very well balanced in Ireland. That lab isn't lazy he is just waiting to spring into action :)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35387 Jun 25, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a little rain is needed to keep the balance,
Good Afternoon back Denny..
No news really,'crept an inky blue sky full of rain..
and a lazy labrador stretched out asleep on the mat:)
Hope Tony & Franko are ok.
We haven't heard from them in ages!
I need to cut the grass real bad, 2 plus acres, it wont stop raining

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35388 Jun 26, 2014
Good morning El and Grace. Not much at garage sales today but I did find a very nice large fold up cart to unload groceries for $5, Rain calls off many sales

“QUESTIONS ?????”

Since: May 14

Rochester, NY

#35389 Jun 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and Grace. Not much at garage sales today but I did find a very nice large fold up cart to unload groceries for $5, Rain calls off many sales
reading where realtors are now using drones to show exteriors .. hell a great idea

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#35390 Jun 26, 2014
Good Evening gentlemen...
Has it stopped raining yet LIM?

Tora,
Look at this LOL!

>>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26705...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35391 Jun 26, 2014
about half way done with the cutting, going back out now for another hour or so

“Heading into Autumn”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#35392 Jun 27, 2014
good Morning all 'ole 'friends and true:)

Greetings of the day.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35393 Jun 27, 2014
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday!!! I am at the library since my refurbished piece of crap laptop works every other minute. I wanted to let everyone know that Murphy is now 135 pounds. AND GROWING. I am not working today and will go home to mow the grass. I did not feel like coming to the library last weekend, call it unmotivated. I am taking a huge chunk of money out of my 401K and I might throw in a bonus for myself, a new computer. I realize that I HATE laptops, I want a desk top again. Tally, sent you a private message again, since you said my message was a blank last time.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35394 Jun 27, 2014
YESSSSSSS, I removed Dennis Farina as my picture. Got rid of everything I had, his pictures in my scrap book, movies, the whole kit and kaboodle. The only thing I have is the complete series of CRIME STORY and I will try and sell that.

“QUESTIONS ?????”

Since: May 14

Rochester, NY

#35395 Jun 27, 2014
got it thanks ..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35396 Jun 27, 2014
Hello all my firends. El I only had one good find today but my wife was tickled to death. It was a Coach travel over night bag for $20 : ) I have never seen one before : )

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35397 Jun 28, 2014

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35398 Jun 28, 2014
this one is gud as well....

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35399 Jun 28, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
good Morning all 'ole 'friends and true:)
Greetings of the day.
Good Morning to you Grace...

and this 'ole' friend is still a friend, maybe not of topix but of the
friends I have made here.

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35400 Jun 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Hello all my firends. El I only had one good find today but my wife was tickled to death. It was a Coach travel over night bag for $20 :) I have never seen one before :)
I haven't heard of the brand Denny......but it sounds a good find if your wife likes it so
much. I want to put all my collector's plates out there for sale, those and the Toby
jugs...not my grandchildren's taste.

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#35401 Jun 28, 2014
Pleased with the way I spent my week....made many 'finds' on the
genealogy research and am 'almost there' with the funds needed
fo one of the kitties eye surgery....

Traded my Clubcard points..:) for tickets to see one of the best
musicals I have ever seen, being 'Jersey Boys'...absolutely
phenominal....loved the music, the actors, the whole shibang.

There was a line in it voiced by one of the musicians who was
leaving the group towards the end of the movie.

In which he said

'Gotta get off the Merry Go Round as it just ain't fun any more'

I thought of Topix.....:(

But I have missed you guys, Grace, Vee, Denny, Tally, Deer Whisperer
all who come to the Kitchen.

So Good Morning once again....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35402 Jun 28, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Pleased with the way I spent my week....made many 'finds' on the
genealogy research and am 'almost there' with the funds needed
fo one of the kitties eye surgery....
Traded my Clubcard points..:) for tickets to see one of the best
musicals I have ever seen, being 'Jersey Boys'...absolutely
phenominal....loved the music, the actors, the whole shibang.
There was a line in it voiced by one of the musicians who was
leaving the group towards the end of the movie.
In which he said
'Gotta get off the Merry Go Round as it just ain't fun any more'
I thought of Topix.....:(
But I have missed you guys, Grace, Vee, Denny, Tally, Deer Whisperer
all who come to the Kitchen.
So Good Morning once again....
Good morning El . It really was a fantastic movie and I loved the ending. I kept saying they didn't play my favorite song and they ended with it :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) 6 min beatlesinthebog 708
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Wolftracks 169,743
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 15 min beatlesinthebog 2,605
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Chimney1 174,099
I Like..... (Mar '14) 34 min beatlesinthebog 1,317
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 1 hr beatlesinthebog 6,241
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Wolftracks 1,254
name my cat 4 hr Wolftracks 70
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 hr ferret 29,785
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 13,435
More from around the web