http://m.youtube.com/watch...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35167 Jun 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
However, my husband being convinced that social networking
is the reason fo the demise of my computer, I have to honour
my promise to him to keep away.
if you have "friends" on facebook that you do not know and trust in the real world that is likely where the problem is

the site has a huge back door for outside game vendors to access you and your friends, it is easy for hacks to use this access your computer.

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#35168 Jun 10, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>if you have "friends" on facebook that you do not know and trust in the real world that is likely where the problem is
the site has a huge back door for outside game vendors to access you and your friends, it is easy for hacks to use this access your computer.
Thanks for you reply LIM. But not on FB...this is it! Topix.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#35169 Jun 10, 2014
Howdy El

well im working on my second week of retirement and so far its pretty good, of course I have shopped til I dropped. lol
;)
actually ive also started packing up this place, not something I enjoy and hubby hasn't been much help, actually better he doesn't since he'd toss out everything. the little turd! lol

see a Birthday wish is in order today - so Happy Birthday to u TALLY and EL - it looks like I overlooked urs too- sooo sorry but Happy Belated Birthday to u too!!
u and my D celebrate the same day - i'll have to remember that next year - heh that's IF I remember hers too. lol - she Never lets me forget that ONE time either. another turd in my lovely family. lol
im joking of course,

and Thanks SLACK for ur good wishes on the move. much appreciated.

:]

Hello to all others here too,
wonder where Luke has been hiding...
but just in case... Howdy LUKE!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#35170 Jun 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it takes 10 minutes just to type something anymore.

well.... except this time it worked great! LOL
go figure..

:/
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35171 Jun 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>.... except this time it worked great! LOL
go figure..
:/
it's a sign
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35172 Jun 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
emails are the next most likely problem, attachments

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#35173 Jun 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi El! I just got back from San Antonio We had a great suite overlooking the river. Good food and a great time. The only way you can have problems here is opening links that can be a virus.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35174 Jun 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Howdy El
well im working on my second week of retirement and so far its pretty good, of course I have shopped til I dropped. lol
;)
actually ive also started packing up this place, not something I enjoy and hubby hasn't been much help, actually better he doesn't since he'd toss out everything. the little turd! lol
see a Birthday wish is in order today - so Happy Birthday to u TALLY and EL - it looks like I overlooked urs too- sooo sorry but Happy Belated Birthday to u too!!
u and my D celebrate the same day - i'll have to remember that next year - heh that's IF I remember hers too. lol - she Never lets me forget that ONE time either. another turd in my lovely family. lol
im joking of course,
Congrats on your retirement. My wife loves being retired now :)

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35175 Jun 10, 2014
Hi PFfff,

Congrats on your retirement..

GREAT times ahead, I assure you

(talking from experience:)

AND...

Good Luck with the move.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35176 Jun 11, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi PFfff,
Congrats on your retirement..
GREAT times ahead, I assure you
(talking from experience:)
AND...
Good Luck with the move.
Good morning Grace and El and all who come to this friendly place to chat with friends. It is a beautiful cool 65 degree morning and I am here with my pipe,tea and dogs. It will be 93 later so the mornings are special:)

“MOI AUSSI JE T'AIME”

Since: May 14

Rochester, NY

#35177 Jun 11, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Howdy El
;)
im joking of course,
thank you good luck on your retirement.......... but as a mom you will find that is quite retirement

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#35178 Jun 11, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
"COLLABRO"
The worthy winners of
'Britain''s Got Talent' 2014..
dedicated to Tally on his birthday.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
I am linking on to this, Grace to let everyone know this computer is nucking futz. The only program I am having a ton of trouble with. I am trying all sorts of manuevers to get this to work, and I found a boc that was compatible view, and added this to it. I keep getting Topix to stop by saing Microsoft is not working. Then it wont let me scroll all the way down to post in the box or allow me acsess to the number to post when sending a comment. I hate the thought of going back to the library for just one program. Anyway, happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee Wednesday. I should not complain, I got this rebuilt for ZERO cost but it defeats the purpose if I cant get the program to work. Anyway, I hope everyone is well, Grace, did you ever get your e mail fixed??????????

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#35179 Jun 12, 2014
Vee wrote:
<quoted text> I am linking on to this, Grace to let everyone know this computer is nucking futz. The only program I am having a ton of trouble with. I am trying all sorts of manuevers to get this to work, and I found a boc that was compatible view, and added this to it. I keep getting Topix to stop by saing Microsoft is not working. Then it wont let me scroll all the way down to post in the box or allow me acsess to the number to post when sending a comment. I hate the thought of going back to the library for just one program. Anyway, happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeee Wednesday. I should not complain, I got this rebuilt for ZERO cost but it defeats the purpose if I cant get the program to work. Anyway, I hope everyone is well, Grace, did you ever get your e mail fixed??????????
Good morning Vee. Don't you hate computer problems! That machine knows what you want but is just messin with you

“MOI AUSSI JE T'AIME”

Rochester, NY

#35180 Jun 12, 2014
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE ...

DEN......... two days ago the food was falling out of the fridge .... now it is MT ...

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#35181 Jun 12, 2014
Good morning to all..now Vee welcome to my world..I have had trouble with this ole computer of mine since I was doing the points game for that crown..I have the worst time ever was ..mine jumps and then it doesnt type all that I type have to go back and redo..ads popping up every where..stuff in my way..freezes up I get knocked off..have to restart and get back on..yes its a mess..slow..so hope this finds everybody good..as Dr.Dirty would say"its all good"..LOL..enjoy and smile..it makes the world curious..LOL..(hugs)..

“MOI AUSSI JE T'AIME”

Rochester, NY

#35182 Jun 12, 2014
here this should help you rejoice

Vegas cop killers put swastika on bodies

“MOI AUSSI JE T'AIME”

Rochester, NY

#35184 Jun 12, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
thanks I knew you would be happy
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Tecumseh, MI

#35187 Jun 12, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
pathetic

“MOI AUSSI JE T'AIME”

Rochester, NY

#35188 Jun 13, 2014
Police the Police -(A Community Project)'s photo.
4 hours ago
Sounds awfully familar

once again familiar .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Wolftracks 147,216
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min JM_Brazil 116,712
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 51 min -Lea- 20,523
Favorite lines from a song (Mar '08) 1 hr liam cul8r 3,614
Words "with more than one meaning" (Sep '12) 1 hr -patricia- 254
The long list of thing I'll never do (Jul '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 295
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 3 hr Roxie Darling 25,963
the good old days ..... 3 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 26
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts 6 hr wichita-rick 6
What Could Be Sweet,...? 7 hr SLY WEST 39