Location hidden

#34939 May 27, 2014
Good morning all who come to this friendly kitched

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today,Gone Tomorrow..

#34940 May 27, 2014
TY Denny It was really nice being with family...Thats what matters..Hope your weekend was great and everybody elses too..enjoy your night..

Since: May 14

Nellore, India

#34941 May 27, 2014
sibirajan wrote:
<quoted text> sorry i do not have any point on it
can u give me some......

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#34942 May 28, 2014
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE hope it is a great day castling .. cold damp blocks of stone moisture oozing from the castle walls. footsteps ringing out clank of steel... ah ha ha ha

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#34943 May 28, 2014
QUESTION: ever notice that people carry super computers in their pockets now , can answer and fact on earth???

yet they still ask stupid questions..........

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#34944 May 28, 2014
QUESTION: do you think we cam ever find a public speaker who can give a speech without offending some one ,some where

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#34945 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE hope it is a great day castling .. cold damp blocks of stone moisture oozing from the castle walls. footsteps ringing out clank of steel... ah ha ha ha
LOL Sir Tally......and G'Morning..:)

ah out of the mouths of babes, lol

The castle we had plans on visiting tomorrow (if the weather improves)
is actually a residence....15 generations have lived there over the
centuries (11 the Century)

anyway, I will take some pics of me probly freezing to death if we do go and
send...

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34946 May 28, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Thanks for ur post El
and
Grace
:)
Y/W PFfff..:)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34947 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
LADY EL.......... if you see on news there
I made three jumps from this aircraft .. style.... this last one is about 40 miles south of me
Whiskey 7 is one of the last airworthy planes from D-Day. It departed Geneseo on May 15
Is it a Dakota, Tal? Wondering, as there was one still in operation at John Lennon Airport
in Liverpool, flying newspapers over to the Isle of Man, at least there was in the 80's.
I know that as the pilot asked P to help him manoevre it round by pushing the wheels.
I am looking out for any mention of Whiskey 7 ...programme coming up all about the D-Day
landings.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34948 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
QUESTION: do you think we cam ever find a public speaker who can give a speech without offending some one ,some where
Why do you ask?

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34949 May 28, 2014
'Morning Grace, Denny, Princess Hey, LIM...

some serious cooking going on in my own kitchen
today. Not just veggie either..(:

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Here Today,Gone Tomorrow..

#34950 May 28, 2014
Good Morning El and all the others..okay hope to hear about that good serious cooking..LOL..I love my veggies..Hope everybody has an awesome day..just keep smiling anyway..:o)

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#34951 May 28, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it a Dakota, Tal? Wondering, as there was one still in operation at John Lennon Airport
in Liverpool, flying newspapers over to the Isle of Man, at least there was in the 80's.
I know that as the pilot asked P to help him manoevre it round by pushing the wheels.
I am looking out for any mention of Whiskey 7 ...programme coming up all about the D-Day
landings.
yes the British did use the term Dakota us it was a military version of a Douglas DC-3 in the military [goonie bird....one of the 4 most important weapons of the war

“.WHERE DID”

THAT POST GO

#34952 May 28, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask?
several reason , here two radio hosts for years were fired because the transgenders were up-set that the host call them nuts

nationally the NFL ........Washington Redskins .. are upsetting the native Indians

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34953 May 28, 2014
El

Just wondering if you are viewing

BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT?

It's great entertainment.

Greetings of the day to all on board!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34954 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
Did you hear the Admiral who gave a commencement speech? He was a Seal and he gave a great speech at a very liberal university. He was fantastic

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34955 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
<quoted text>
yes the British did use the term Dakota us it was a military version of a Douglas DC-3 in the military [goonie bird....one of the 4 most important weapons of the war
I flew to Vietnam in a DC-3. We island hopped and it took about 3 days to get there. No seats just the net seats. Miserable trip. I remember landing at night in Nam watching the artillery fire around us and the flairs floating down. Gave me the puckers :) When you are 19 and see a war for the first time it does focus your attention!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34956 May 28, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good Morning El and all the others..okay hope to hear about that good serious cooking..LOL..I love my veggies..Hope everybody has an awesome day..just keep smiling anyway..:o)
I can't think of a veg I don't like. It is fun to try them cooked a different way. Love me some corn on the cob. My friend in England boils everything. I like cooked in the oven with a little olive oil :)]

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34957 May 28, 2014
tora tora tora wrote:
<quoted text>
several reason , here two radio hosts for years were fired because the transgenders were up-set that the host call them nuts
nationally the NFL ........Washington Redskins .. are upsetting the native Indians
It's unbelievable how thin skinned everybody seems to be these days. I think it is
a case of how valuable a 'commodity' you are to the media as to whether you can
get away with being politically incorrect. A bloke here has used the 'N' word on
tv but because his programme earns a great deal for the Beeb, he is to be kept on.

So, all of a sudden' the native AMERICANS are upset?!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34958 May 28, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the Admiral who gave a commencement speech? He was a Seal and he gave a great speech at a very liberal university. He was fantastic
What is he called Denny...might be able to find that on youtube.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 min Ykcul 24,052
News Michael Phelps vs. a shark: The bizarre history... 5 min Hank 10
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min replaytime 221,991
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 24,094
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 12 min -TheExam- 11,140
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Bobby Gill 220,886
News Saying Farewell To Three Decades of Weird Sonic... 17 min Mona 1
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 35 min Mona 4,651
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 3 hr Joi C 2,154
What Turns You Off? (Jan '17) 4 hr Boink face 981