May 4, 2014

Judged:

Grace Nerissa wrote:
The best of greetings and luck
To DW and forthcoming event.
I was babysitting again today,
baby girl was no problem,
We 'chatted ' away for about 15 minutes
(In her own language:) she is a darling dolly..
3months old, as of yesterday..born on Feb 2nd..
SO true El.. Time DOES fly..
It's a BANK HOLIDAY weekend here too, everything laid back.
I sincerely hope the GERRY ADAMS issue solves itself
successfully and that this glitch in the works
will not damage the 'long fought for' and 'hard won'
PEACE PROCESS..
Happy weekend to everyone here..
Good morning Grace. I hope your weekend is off to a great start! I had a great day garage saleing yesterday. Found a like new pair of lizard cowboy boots that cost $389 and I bought fo $40 and will sell for $140 :) I made an easy $200 profit on my findings and had lots of fun doing it

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Krypteia....you've got a point, but, and I am not just saying this for effect, I truthfully
do not look at things that way, originally from Lancashire, but having lived all over England,
and most of Wales, how do you choose which is best? It isn't possible because every place
has it's beauty, I could live anywhere at the drop of a hat and feel at home. I've done it,
so I know.
I can imagine it WAS interesting discussing properties and the differences. I enjoyed looking
at Denny's videos of the houses he has on his books, those would cost an arm and a leg over
here...agreed...but my point was generalisation. It doesn't work.
Anyway, good that you two met up again and had a good time....:)
Good morning El. What a beautiful morning it is here on my patio with my tea and pipe. The sun has just come up and the hummingbirds are coming into their feeders. Looks like a great day on tap. I am meeting a guy who bought a tent from me I found in a garage sale along with some other camping stuff . I am to old to back pack the way I used to. The ground has got much harder over the years. I used to love backpacking into the woods and camping out listening to the coyotes howl at night. You can howl and soon the pack is singing all around you :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>morning El...A couple of years ago in one of the Sunday supplements I read about this couple from Gloucester that sold their three bedroom house for about two hundred and sixty thousand and bought a house in New England for about three hundred thousand it had twelve bedrooms god knows how much acreage but it was lovely,they had two pictures of the house in Winter and summer,hell of a lot of snow,lol..They opened it as a BnB...
Yomped all over Wales in the Army,Brecon being quit a dangerous place in the mountains never realised how the weather changes so quickly there quit extreme too?
Always think there's no place like home..xxx
All that knocking about and jumping out of good airplanes for no good reason has put you in the fine shape you are today mate :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
all men think they're big.
LOL
sorry, couldn't help myself.
lol
Hi Tink!
:]
In Texas John Wayne shopped in the boys department :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
splain me Lucy ........"what is a bank holiday on a Sunday"
everyone prays their money is still theirs's
The government already thinks my money is theirs and what they let me keep is a gift :( Politics comes from the Latin. Poly = many . Tics= blood sucking insects :)

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The government already thinks my money is theirs and what they let me keep is a gift :( Politics comes from the Latin. Poly = many . Tics= blood sucking insects :)
LOL, Denny

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The government already thinks my money is theirs and what they let me keep is a gift :( Politics comes from the Latin. Poly = many . Tics= blood sucking insects :)
what we assume .... services ...isn't free taxes . but what gets me are the things I pay that aren't free and I don't want like HEALTHCARE

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
all men think they're big.
LOL
sorry, couldn't help myself.
lol
Hi Tink!
:]
MACHO MACHO MAN..Yep..That's the Song ALL men HUM in their Morning Shower!!

El..Hey..JAVA and an Apple Fritter..;)
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>All that knocking about and jumping out of good airplanes for no good reason has put you in the fine shape you are today mate :)
lol,I get a nose bleed on a step ladder now mate,lol..your one of the very few I have spoken to about the South Atlantic...this time of year I get sleepless nights,painful...
Krypteia

Brighton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what we assume .... services ...isn't free taxes . but what gets me are the things I pay that aren't free and I don't want like HEALTHCARE
I wish I could say that if I was in power you would be better off,but I'm really the last person you would want to be allowed to play with nukes...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I wish I could say that if I was in power you would be better off,but I'm really the last person you would want to be allowed to play with nukes...
I have seen what a sharpen bamboo stick can do [punji]..nukes are quicker and multi longer after matter ...

we have a president not qualified , elected as a trend [fashion statement]
and it shows , but here as your country: it is with in the ruling seats

power is a dangerous tools . as your history shows ...

your right I HATE TO SEE YOU WITH A RED BUTTON have a very peaceful night

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>morning El...A couple of years ago in one of the Sunday supplements I read about this couple from Gloucester that sold their three bedroom house for about two hundred and sixty thousand and bought a house in New England for about three hundred thousand it had twelve bedrooms god knows how much acreage but it was lovely,they had two pictures of the house in Winter and summer,hell of a lot of snow,lol..They opened it as a BnB...
Yomped all over Wales in the Army,Brecon being quit a dangerous place in the mountains never realised how the weather changes so quickly there quit extreme too?
Always think there's no place like home..xxx
Cheers Krypteia and Good Morning,

I'm thinking...and this at four a.m., this morning, how COULD I speak to Denny like that?

Denny, one of the sweetest people I am sure you could wish to meet.

All down to National Pride, and yet, he is right. Small island, everything is relative.

The fact that this little island once 'owned' two thrids of the world, beats me.

Anyway, kudos to the couple from Gloucester who 'went for it'..hope it turned out a
success for them. So many people doing the same, properties in France being a big
draw due to what you can get for your money.....a good chance for those young enough to
take advantage of it right now.

Caught a glimpse of the football yesterday,(confined to the kitchen mostly) but the men
enjoyed it! Norwich held Chelsea...who da thought!...:)

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Ringwood, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Mytten Da - what a beautiful weekend it was on the Thames teaching powerboating. Sun is shining this morning in Cornwall, but frankly, I wouldn't care if it was chucking it down - it's great to start planning the future once again.

K - if you make it to Dublin and nave a spare evening, do go to the Merry Ploughboy Pub for the craic - you have to get their bus out of the city as it's a little way off, but it is worth it. Google it or check it out on trip advisor.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Good Morning Guys and Gals....

it's cold, it's windy, but hey, it's dry....

Full English (breakfast) waiting for all those who
visit the kitchen today. That's eggs however way you want them
lean back bacon, grilled tomatoes, potato waffles, and dare I
say, sausages! lol

Have a great day everyone.

Since: May 14

Bangalore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

should a person know cooking to maintain a kitchen

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
Mytten Da - what a beautiful weekend it was on the Thames teaching powerboating. Sun is shining this morning in Cornwall, but frankly, I wouldn't care if it was chucking it down - it's great to start planning the future once again.
K - if you make it to Dublin and nave a spare evening, do go to the Merry Ploughboy Pub for the craic - you have to get their bus out of the city as it's a little way off, but it is worth it. Google it or check it out on trip advisor.
Mytten Da Tony....so good to hear of you getting your life back in order, had no doubt
that you could do it! And like yourself, I embrace all weathers, it's just good to be
here and doing our own 'thing'.
Made a mental note of the pub you mention btw...we haven't been over for a few years
ourselves, easy enough to catch the Stenaline from Holyhead, usually decent offers for
'locals' too.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

sibirajan wrote:
should a person know cooking to maintain a kitchen
Good question and Good Morning. I think I can safely say I can turn my hand to some
decent cooking...and what I don't cook, there are those here excellent cooks.
And yourself...do you have any favourite dishes, as if it's Indian, you came to the right
place, I make a mean curry.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Petal Power wrote:
<quoted text> MACHO MACHO MAN..Yep..That's the Song ALL men HUM in their Morning Shower!!
El..Hey..JAVA and an Apple Fritter..;)
Hey what are you doing in the shower with all those men :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,I get a nose bleed on a step ladder now mate,lol..your one of the very few I have spoken to about the South Atlantic...this time of year I get sleepless nights,painful...
It is funny how we tell things to people we really don't know all that well. I felt you were very upset about events that happened when you were 19. Who would have not been concerned to see war at that young age. I remember flying into Vietnam at night for the first time and seeing all the flares and explosions going on. I was scared for no reason but I was frightened

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers Krypteia and Good Morning,
I'm thinking...and this at four a.m., this morning, how COULD I speak to Denny like that?
Denny, one of the sweetest people I am sure you could wish to meet.
All down to National Pride, and yet, he is right. Small island, everything is relative.
The fact that this little island once 'owned' two thrids of the world, beats me.
Anyway, kudos to the couple from Gloucester who 'went for it'..hope it turned out a
success for them. So many people doing the same, properties in France being a big
draw due to what you can get for your money.....a good chance for those young enough to
take advantage of it right now.
Caught a glimpse of the football yesterday,(confined to the kitchen mostly) but the men
enjoyed it! Norwich held Chelsea...who da thought!...:)
LOL I don't know what you are talking about but I still say your sausage is terrible! That is something that amazes me. Such a small place once controlled most of the world and they have given us so very much

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••