Comments
33,661 - 33,680 of 35,083 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34450
Apr 29, 2014
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
El..
Several times I meant to remark
On your avatar>. REALLY SWEET...
My dog Ali, barks aggressively out the car window
at all other dogs -
but if she sees a cat,
she uses a softer, more affectionate bark!
Lol!
... amuses me every time:)
shows a nice nature.....

has she actually 'met' any cats, face to face?

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34451
Apr 29, 2014
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
El...
and anyone else here interested.
I feel sorry for MAX CLIFFORD..
Never suspected.. or expected that result..
I just can't imagine him > someone so serious & experienced .. being so naive as to make
such sexual advances towards the lady who said he did!
I just dono!
I can see where your sympathy is coming from Grace, and I do a bit, unlike
my comtempt for JS....but I haven't been following the case I'm afraid, so
can only hope the verdict was justified.

Everybody is out for compensation these days. Not saying the lady in this case,
but why sue so many years later?

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34452
Apr 29, 2014
 
Beautiful day here in Wales.

Fellow made me laugh on the 'newspaper reviews' on the news
this morning. There is the prospect of Scotland leaving the UK,
being completely independent.

This fellow, a radio show host, happened to be Welsh, said
'please don't go, don't leave us with England and Ireland'....hahaha

Anyway, expecting a delivery this morning, after that I am out of here
for the day.

Have a good one whoever comes into the Kitchen and see ya later.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34453
Apr 29, 2014
 
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where your sympathy is coming from Grace, and I do a bit, unlike
my comtempt for JS....but I haven't been following the case I'm afraid, so
can only hope the verdict was justified.
Everybody is out for compensation these days. Not saying the lady in this case,
but why sue so many years later?
Interesting El,

I'm not well up on this case either, just using basic thinking,
I just can't fathom how... when a certain young intelligent woman went to him
about advancing her carreer, at their FIRST meeting, he opened his flies
and asked her opinion..... folks imagination can fill in the rest..of what happened,,
My point is ...such a high profile figure, very much in the public eye..

doing THIS to a woman he never met before..
one would think if he had half an ounce of intelligence he wouldn't risk
his carreer so casually, had she run out to the nearest police station.

Maybe they were different times,..
Then, I'm sure the jury went into it all very carefully..
So, we'll have to take their verdict.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34454
Apr 29, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where your sympathy is coming from Grace, and I do a bit, unlike
my comtempt for JS....but I haven't been following the case I'm afraid, so
can only hope the verdict was justified.
Everybody is out for compensation these days. Not saying the lady in this case,
but why sue so many years later?
Adios that is Spanish for A Riva Duci
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34455
Apr 29, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
how many eggs?
how hungry are you, I do 3
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34456
Apr 29, 2014
 

Judged:

3

3

3

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see where your sympathy is coming from Grace, and I do a bit, unlike
my comtempt for JS....but I haven't been following the case I'm afraid, so
can only hope the verdict was justified.
Everybody is out for compensation these days. Not saying the lady in this case,
but why sue so many years later?
JS?

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34457
Apr 29, 2014
 
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>JS?
"Jimmy Savile"

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34458
Apr 30, 2014
 
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Bora Dda Cariad,
That's the ticket PFfff, plenty of time. Meanwhile prices are going UP or at least this
side of the pond, so it will all work out in your favour at the end of the day.
You was saying to Grace about children growing up before you know it, how very true
that is. I think we realise this more as grandparents, I remember a lady saying that to
me when my son was a baby in his pram, and I thought 'what a load of rubbish older
people talk' lol but she was so right. Where did the years go?
But then you see their kids...and it's as though it is all brand new again.
Such is life.
The weather has actually changed from my previous post, it's now sunny and looking
to be a gorgeous day...
Have a great weekend....:)
Howdy El!
ur right, what do old people know. LOL
weird how fast time goes when they're not ur kids, seemed like ForEver when our own were growing up and we (well me) kept wishing life away - cant wait until they're 2, 5, 8, etc etc etc...
anyway seems like my complaining about how slow the market is, well just got a little better these past few days.. keep ur fingers crossed!
:)

weather here sucks, rain rain go away.....

Bora Da People!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34459
Apr 30, 2014
 
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy El!
ur right, what do old people know. LOL
weird how fast time goes when they're not ur kids, seemed like ForEver when our own were growing up and we (well me) kept wishing life away - cant wait until they're 2, 5, 8, etc etc etc...
anyway seems like my complaining about how slow the market is, well just got a little better these past few days.. keep ur fingers crossed!
:)
weather here sucks, rain rain go away.....
Bora Da People!
Good morning PF! Hope the rain goes away and you have a beautiful day. I got a surprise yesterday. Got a letter from social security and now that I have filed for medicare they want over $100 a month for my insurance do to my income level. Once again I am pulling the cart for others to ride in. This is not supposed to be a welfare program but a retirement benefit I have paid in to for so many years. Now I find if I make less I don't have to pay. I got so mad when I got a wasp sting and went to emergency for a shot of benedril and they charged me $1400. Because I have insurance I pay for they over charge me to pay for people with no insurance and no money. If I was an illegal alien it would have been free!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34460
Apr 30, 2014
 
Good morning El, Grace and all my friends here. What is cookin in the kitchen : )

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34461
Apr 30, 2014
 
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El, Grace and all my friends here. What is cookin in the kitchen :)
don't know......... waiting for the smoke to clear and the firemen to leave

GOOD MORNING ALL.......... MADAME-GRACE
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34462
Apr 30, 2014
 

Judged:

2

2

2

afternoon ladies

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34463
Apr 30, 2014
 
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting El,
I'm not well up on this case either, just using basic thinking,
I just can't fathom how... when a certain young intelligent woman went to him
about advancing her carreer, at their FIRST meeting, he opened his flies
and asked her opinion..... folks imagination can fill in the rest..of what happened,,
My point is ...such a high profile figure, very much in the public eye..
doing THIS to a woman he never met before..
one would think if he had half an ounce of intelligence he wouldn't risk
his carreer so casually, had she run out to the nearest police station.
Maybe they were different times,..
Then, I'm sure the jury went into it all very carefully..
So, we'll have to take their verdict.
Grace.

Nothing, but nothing, would surprise me the 'chancers' I met in not only my modelling
days, but as a sec., as a book-keeper, if I had compensation for every idiot who
tried it on, I would be rich by now.
That's what gets me about some of these people who claim for having been abused
donkeys years ago and now coming out of the wood work. I am talking about as
young women particularly...'he put his hand on my thigh and groped me'.....
if I was the judge, I'm afraid I would tell them 'get over it, it's life, it's what you
expect if you are half-way decent lookin'......I don't see that would give them the
sleepless nights they claim, the fear of walking out the door, sorry, I don't buy it.
Different matter little kids.
But getting back to Max Clifford....to be honest, it doesn't surprise me.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34464
Apr 30, 2014
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know......... waiting for the smoke to clear and the firemen to leave
GOOD MORNING ALL.......... MADAME-GRACE
Did El burn the scones?

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34465
Apr 30, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy El!
ur right, what do old people know. LOL
weird how fast time goes when they're not ur kids, seemed like ForEver when our own were growing up and we (well me) kept wishing life away - cant wait until they're 2, 5, 8, etc etc etc...
anyway seems like my complaining about how slow the market is, well just got a little better these past few days.. keep ur fingers crossed!
:)
weather here sucks, rain rain go away.....
Bora Da People!
Anwyl PFfff..swap your rain for the fog and dampness over in this neck of the woods!
I'm trying to think, I don't think I did that, wished them grown that is, but they
went and done it all the same! A lot of truth in Time Flies.
You might not remember the days when older women in the neighbourhood
would peer into the pram to admire the baby? It still goes on around here
as we are behind the times here, but I can never pass a baby in the supermarket
without a little word...but when the visitors are down, they are on their guard, like
they have told their kids 'don't talk to strangers'...which I can appreciate where
they come from,(towns) but it's still sad.
There was a little boy, only about three years old, he was wearing a certain
football jersey (we won't mention the name of the club) lol, and I asked him
who his favourite player was, he told me and then kissed the badge on his shirt.
Adorable little chap. His mother was dead friendly as well....
Bora Dda Cariad.....:)

hey the sun has just come out!

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34466
Apr 30, 2014
 
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
don't know......... waiting for the smoke to clear and the firemen to leave
GOOD MORNING ALL.......... MADAME-GRACE
WOW!

No smoke without fire......

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34467
Apr 30, 2014
 
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
afternoon ladies
'Morning Slack....

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34468
Apr 30, 2014
 
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Did El burn the scones?
HA HA!'Morning Denny.

Listening to you in your post to PF there.....I coulda been listening to my brother..
he is forever going on about immigrants.
He brought up my old grammar school where you would now be hard pushed
to see a white face....I told him (only last night on the 'phone) I don't care, still
a good school! Really annoys him.

Anyway, meant to tell you, some idiot broke into a farm where they rear Wild Boar
and let them all out, so here in Wales they are roaming free. Not just near here,
but people have been told they are shy creatures and not to panic. What do you say?

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34469
Apr 30, 2014
 
Seven o'clock this morning, I am having a cup of tea and listening to
the news, when the 'phone rang, a recorded message to let me know
that my replacement fridge/freezer would be delivered this morning.
I am sitting there in my jim-jams coming round from a night's sleep.
One minute later the 'phone rang again and it was the delivery men
to tell me they were sitting outside in the street. Five past seven in
the morning!!!
I yelled down the 'phone 'you are joking'..the bloke on the 'phone laughed.
They kindly gave me ten minutes to dress and we went from there,
but they had come over from England, setting out from their respective
homes at 3 a.m. meeting at the depot, and on to here.
Must admit never had a delivery that early before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••