#34368 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
GOOD MORNING AGAIN ..........
LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
straight from topixs ,,,,,,,,
> Can I edit or delete my own posts?
> Unfortunately, no you may not.
> topixs rule
I can't see accounts on facebook ....guess who again was caught redfaced and suggest I have a..........
[1. A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: "Espionage is quite precisely ita cabal of powerful men, working secretly ...]
believe some post speak for themselves
I never published his name .... and to show you ,a not so wise person would admit to a post and say HEY THAT IS ME
here are some pops

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/TQCL51O...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T164T5E...

"the rub that on your chest" was just after I discussed being sick (respiratory) on facebook, he thinks he is slick

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34369 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"Morning Denny. It shouldn't be down to what colour skin a person has though, it
should be down to what qualifications they have, but I see your point in saying that
it all depends on how hard an individual is prepared to work, that is if they are
hired in the first place. Don't forget, as I posted not long ago, when I was asked
to hire staff at a place I worked in Manchester England, many years ago, I was told
"if they sound Jamaican tell them there are no vacancies left" which I refused to do
but you make it sound like there has never been any prejudice and that is not so.
After WW11 many Jews came to the UK from Europe, and tended to live close
to each other, many lived in London's East End. Those Jews brought with
them trades, Tailoring being a top one, and worked like demons, ensuring
a better standard of living for their families. Not only Jews, but French Hugeonots
settled in the East End, many Silversmith's amongst them, also worked hard.
The Irish brought their trades, but such discrimination that many were forced to do menial jobs, hence the phrase 'Navvy' as they worked on Navigation sites for a pittance. The Manchester
Ship Canal was dug out by Irishmen who worked all the hours God sent for peanuts,
but, they survived and are a respected community in Manchester.
Nice story about your son btw!
El there is no doubt that racism was very common place in the past and it does exist today in all races. I believe in equal opportunity and not equal outcomes. That is the problem with liberals. They want to make outcomes equal and they never can be because all people are not equal. Some work harder, some are smarter, some are willing to take risk while others want guaranteed incomes. I have worked on a commission all my life. It was the only way I could get paid what I was worth. Some times I made a lot of money and some times I didn't make much money at all but I was willing to take a risk. I was in England on a train trip and I sat with a very liberal and a conservative stranger. We were talking about how unequal incomes were. The liberal was telling of a person whose job it was to sit in a public restroom and keep it clean and in order. The liberal was saying how unfair it was he had to do this to make a low wage. I asked why it was unfair? The man made the choice to take the job because he thought it was the best he could do. All his life he had made decisions and choices that lead to his present employment. You get more that a wage from a job. There is honor and dignity in Employment! We all get in life what we are best able to do. I just don't want the government to decide what is fair and take from the labor of one man and give to another. There are people who can't take care of their self through no fault of their own and they should be helped. People on our welfare system have money to have cell phones and cable TV. They buy $100 tennis shoes and have money for beer and cigarettes all from the labor of someone else. The government can give nothing to one person that they don't take from another. The idea that the government gives welfare as long as a husband is not in the household and the idea that the more babies you have the more welfare you get has destroyed the life of a large part of our culture. What a shame that is.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#34370 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Tally. What did you think about the recent Supreme courts decision to support a states right to ban affirmative action programs based on race or gender? I think it is equal justice under the law. The answer to racism and sexism is not more of the same :)
morally it is wrong .... legally it is correct .... Constitution insures State's Rights

federal programs have to be obeyed however..

a state can not be a Republic within a Democracy ......

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34371 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
morally it is wrong .... legally it is correct .... Constitution insures State's Rights
federal programs have to be obeyed however..
a state can not be a Republic within a Democracy ......
Luck we are a Republic and not a Democracy. 10th amendment is all but ignored :( I think law based on race is morally wrong. The state has the right to use affirmative action in law but is not forced to use it. Don't forget this also refers to gender as well as race. Should a woman get special treatment in bids on government contracts?

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34372 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Luck we are a Republic and not a Democracy. 10th amendment is all but ignored :( I think law based on race is morally wrong. The state has the right to use affirmative action in law but is not forced to use it. Don't forget this also refers to gender as well as race. Should a woman get special treatment in bids on government contracts?
the Constitution is a mirror of the Magna Carter with refinements ..

wasn't written for blacks nor women ... a lot of outdated principles

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34373 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Luck we are a Republic and not a Democracy. 10th amendment is all but ignored :( I think law based on race is morally wrong. The state has the right to use affirmative action in law but is not forced to use it. Don't forget this also refers to gender as well as race. Should a woman get special treatment in bids on government contracts?
special no, but insurance that they get it yes ... policy was out of every five , three had to be a minority and one of the three had to be a woman..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34374 Apr 27, 2014
the government can exercise it's power of have/have not

REMEMBER ...Arizona/King/Super bowl

the Feds can only declare a holiday for federal worker and federal property..... how ever Arizona wanted government programs

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34375 Apr 27, 2014
soooooooooooooooooooooooo walla

MLK day in Arizona

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34378 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
special no, but insurance that they get it yes ... policy was out of every five , three had to be a minority and one of the three had to be a woman..
So we are making sure that certain groups get special privileged because of their race or gender and not their ability. I will stick with decisions based on merit and not race or sex. I love it when the government decides what is fair by totally unfair biased standards

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34379 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>So we are making sure that certain groups get special privileged because of their race or gender and not their ability. I will stick with decisions based on merit and not race or sex. I love it when the government decides what is fair by totally unfair biased standards
you have to face it , we are the most over protected society in the world

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#34380 Apr 27, 2014
Not for me to judge...

but in summing up so far, we have a denial that your real name, Slack,
was posted by Tally, and also a denial that one can remove one's own
post.

We now know that it is possible however, to remove a post created
by self, so we either accept the denial or not.

We cannot, though, ignore an extremely derogatory post where
your (Slack) financial means are remarked upon. Or a suggestion
as to what they are.

Totally unnecessary and vulgar.

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#34381 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>El there is no doubt that racism was very common place in the past and it does exist today in all races. I believe in equal opportunity and not equal outcomes. That is the problem with liberals. They want to make outcomes equal and they never can be because all people are not equal. Some work harder, some are smarter, some are willing to take risk while others want guaranteed incomes. I have worked on a commission all my life. It was the only way I could get paid what I was worth. Some times I made a lot of money and some times I didn't make much money at all but I was willing to take a risk. I was in England on a train trip and I sat with a very liberal and a conservative stranger. We were talking about how unequal incomes were. The liberal was telling of a person whose job it was to sit in a public restroom and keep it clean and in order. The liberal was saying how unfair it was he had to do this to make a low wage. I asked why it was unfair? The man made the choice to take the job because he thought it was the best he could do. All his life he had made decisions and choices that lead to his present employment. You get more that a wage from a job. There is honor and dignity in Employment! We all get in life what we are best able to do. I just don't want the government to decide what is fair and take from the labor of one man and give to another. There are people who can't take care of their self through no fault of their own and they should be helped. People on our welfare system have money to have cell phones and cable TV. They buy $100 tennis shoes and have money for beer and cigarettes all from the labor of someone else. The government can give nothing to one person that they don't take from another. The idea that the government gives welfare as long as a husband is not in the household and the idea that the more babies you have the more welfare you get has destroyed the life of a large part of our culture. What a shame that is.
Good post Denny. As you will know from having been over here our countries run parallel
in what they will provide for the 'underpriviledged'...single mothers, scivers, and etc.
And it a source of annoyance to those who have worked all their lives to have had to support
these people with the high amount of taxation it is compulsory to pay).
Some tend to make it a career and you can see them in the supermarket piling their trolleys
with booze, thinking nothing of buying cigarettes and so on.
Apparently benefits have been reduced over here, so a start has been made to flush out the
scroungers.
The thing is, they should have had help in the first place, say, upon leaving school, or college,
or university. They leave, the jobs are just not there.
Speaking of the person who cleaned the rest room. I was instrumental in setting up and helping to run, a charity shop some time ago here in Wales. One day the lady who cleaned the public toilets came in with a donation. You know what it was? A little velvet bag she had sewn herself, filled with sparkling coins she had picked up off the floor of those toilets and cleaned up until they shone.
That lady had pride in her job for all the meagre wage.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34382 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Not for me to judge...
post.
as to what they are.
clear one point here you never heard me remark about his income ...

and point two only an editor can remove his/her post of which I'm neither

end of this bullshit ....

unless you see it on topixs don't assume

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#34383 Apr 27, 2014
Can I edit or delete my own posts?
How can I change my city?
Can I get posts removed from the site?
How can I submit a press release or news story?
Can I become a moderator for the forums?

topixs . FAQ look it up
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34384 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Not for me to judge...
post.
as to what they are.
what is vulgar is deceit and complacency

I have been crippled since the age of 8 from arthritis, it was at that time my parents were told I would be in a wheel chair by 30, my fathers response, "like hell he will", so while tally loves to mock me with names like Quasimodo he has no idea how much I have contributed to the community, mentoring kids at school in aquaponics is just one

from nam till the end of his time on the bench was basically effing up peoples lives, he is quite comfortable doing it even finds pleasure in doing so

he has run of many from topix and my fathers blood that runs through my veins is what allows me to stand up to his harassment and pay it back is spades
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34385 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
topixs . FAQ look it up
quite simple pops, abuse of authority for personal gain
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34386 Apr 27, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34387 Apr 27, 2014
or how about the time you were caught lying by your friend hey hey paula and you just spun till she lost all faith in you and left topix, did that make you proud

then you got Chatty Cathy to lie for you, did that make you proud
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34388 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
topixs . FAQ look it up
the man behind the curtain has been reviled pops, take your bow
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34389 Apr 27, 2014
you never said why Al Sharpton wanted to speak to you pops, did you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 2 min andet1987 1,513
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min andet1987 16,797
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Sublime1 159,787
News Will Alaska's weird winter be followed by equal... 9 min rightupthemiddle 44
Life is incomplete without ..... (what?) (Feb '14) 9 min andet1987 742
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 20 min Dogen 154,612
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 20 min whatimeisit 2,459
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 23 min Go Blue Forever 1,003
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 38 min Red_Forman 8,094
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 7 hr say it aint so 28,125
News 15 Weird Weight-Loss Tricks That Work 8 hr wichita-rick 6
More from around the web