A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34348 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
It was drummed into me 'you are judged by the company you keep'
similar phrase. Not copping out but I did not see where he posted your surname.
he had the original pulled, post 39 of addicts are stupid

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3RA28D...

he and red have posted my first middle which is unusual and my last thinking it would run me off, well lets just say that backfired on both

my facebook page is open to all to read and he has gleamed some info from it, I have no problem with that and so lets just get it all out there

my name is Paul Valdemar Jensen, there now what ya gonna post about me tally

many say I hide with anonymity and that is the only reason why I am willing to say the things I do here, well I say more on my page with no fear so what lies will they come up with next
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34349 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYBODY who would condone this is no friend of mine.
you only know of tally what he has told you, the same apply to me, thing is his story changes depending on who he is talking to

he should have been a politician, I guess if his time on the bench was elected he is
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34350 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Denny...not entirely sure what this has to do with what I said to you earlier about
hanging with dubious individuals in the wee small hours, it's a dangerous game. But
I hear what you are saying and have a few issues with it to be honest. 1) I and my
four siblings grew up without a father....and we turned out quite well. lol Other words,
you can't generalise. I will take your stats as Gospel but am reminded that it was not
until the 60's that Colleges opened their doors for black students....do you honestly
think that they have the same opportunities in the work force as whites, I think not.
It goes back a long way. Remember during the war it was considered that black airmen
would not have the same capabilities as their white counterparts. Just look at what
the Tuskagee Airmen accomplished!
Now I am more than familiar with racism, remember I lived there and long ago enough
to witness firsthand for myself, not pretty.
Not just your country. There was an occasion when my husband along with all his
colleagues had to barricade them inside the building where they worked at the height of racial riots in Manchester.....why? Slums. Poverty. That was the total cause and reason.
Plus the racial hatred everywhere.
I had a neighbour, had a little lad of four, happened to be Pakistani....what did other kids say to this little boy...'Go Home Paki'...he was born in the UK. They learn it at their parents knee.
I notice you say you are not racist. Kudos and I respect you for that.
But I have yet to meet one white indivual, no matter how low in the pecking order, who does
not secretly harbour a feeling of superiority to black people....
A prominent highly regarded footballer, plays for an English team, good looking fellow,
stated that he does not receive the respect he deserves because the majority of English fans consider blacks less than human. It's all wrong.
Yeah, familiar with Jesse Jackson...that was a most insulting remark on his part, that will do
the people he is supposed to represent a great deal of good. Sheesh!
Senator John McCain took a bunch of reporters to a helo trip to an active aircraft carrier, many were mocking the saluting and routines of the servicemen, on the return trip the mood was somber and quite different, McCain was asked how they got so much out of such young kids, his response

"it's simple, we hold them to high levels of expatiation"

if we did with ALL school systems ALL would stand a chance in this great country
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34351 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my dad would not have wanted to mop the floor with your dad

“Groooovin'”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#34352 Apr 26, 2014
El chick...looooong time nooooo seeee..hmmm...a hot cup of java and a slice of that GOOOOOD LOOOOOKIN' peanut butter pie...SCRUMPTIOUS!!

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#34353 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed! I remember hearing that said to in our neck of the woods-

'You are judged by the company you keep'

Can't help thinking ..
Then what about Jesus and Mary Magdalene:)
They accused HIM of talking with her when no one else did:)

Good day to all on the thread.

Mixed weather here again.

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#34354 Apr 27, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help thinking ..
It isn't until one is older that the decision to choose one's own company
is the decider.
I found the advice given to me as a girl, quite made me go in the opposite
direction!
"Morning Grace and all all the thread.

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Liverpool, UK

#34355 Apr 27, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
El chick...looooong time nooooo seeee..hmmm...a hot cup of java and a slice of that GOOOOOD LOOOOOKIN' peanut butter pie...SCRUMPTIOUS!!
Well, you are in luck Chick, just a coupla slices of that pie is left. Just enough for you and me!
From now on it's yer healthy stuff here in the kitchen.
Seriously. Try these fresh from the oven Granola bars, low in everything but taste.
Good to see you again!

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Liverpool, UK

#34356 Apr 27, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I bet my dad would not have wanted to mop the floor with your dad
Didn't know him long enough, but definately not with my grandad!

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Liverpool, UK

#34357 Apr 27, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>he had the original pulled, post 39 of addicts are stupid
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3RA28D...
he and red have posted my first middle which is unusual and my last thinking it would run me off, well lets just say that backfired on both
my facebook page is open to all to read and he has gleamed some info from it, I have no problem with that and so lets just get it all out there
my name is Paul Valdemar Jensen, there now what ya gonna post about me tally
many say I hide with anonymity and that is the only reason why I am willing to say the things I do here, well I say more on my page with no fear so what lies will they come up with next
In spite of my crass remark yesterday which was said in jest, as a throw away remark,
you are more than welcome to discuss this here, and further, I think it fair that those you
mention should have their say, so I am appealing to them to come and talk this over.
You may need an intermediary..in which case happy to fill that role.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34358 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Denny...not entirely sure what this has to do with what I said to you earlier about
hanging with dubious individuals in the wee small hours, it's a dangerous game. But
I hear what you are saying and have a few issues with it to be honest. 1) I and my
four siblings grew up without a father....and we turned out quite well. lol Other words,
you can't generalise. I will take your stats as Gospel but am reminded that it was not
until the 60's that Colleges opened their doors for black students....do you honestly
think that they have the same opportunities in the work force as whites, I think not.
It goes back a long way. Remember during the war it was considered that black airmen
would not have the same capabilities as their white counterparts. Just look at what
the Tuskagee Airmen accomplished!
Now I am more than familiar with racism, remember I lived there and long ago enough
to witness firsthand for myself, not pretty.
Not just your country. There was an occasion when my husband along with all his
colleagues had to barricade them inside the building where they worked at the height of racial riots in Manchester.....why? Slums. Poverty. That was the total cause and reason.
Plus the racial hatred everywhere.
I had a neighbour, had a little lad of four, happened to be Pakistani....what did other kids say to this little boy...'Go Home Paki'...he was born in the UK. They learn it at their parents knee.
I notice you say you are not racist. Kudos and I respect you for that.
But I have yet to meet one white indivual, no matter how low in the pecking order, who does
not secretly harbour a feeling of superiority to black people....
A prominent highly regarded footballer, plays for an English team, good looking fellow,
stated that he does not receive the respect he deserves because the majority of English fans consider blacks less than human. It's all wrong.
Yeah, familiar with Jesse Jackson...that was a most insulting remark on his part, that will do
the people he is supposed to represent a great deal of good. Sheesh!
Good morning El. I hope your weekend is going great. We have some wonderful black conservatives who I admire greatly. They are people of character and achievement. It always boils back down to personal choices. Making good choices give you a much better chance in life than making bad choices. In The end we can live with the choices we made or we can blame others for the choices we made. I just hate the whining about I didn't have a fair chance. Blacks who come to America from the Caribbean earn more than the average white! They don't blame racism for their failures, they see opportunity every where they look! America is the easiest country I no of where you can start off poor and wind up rich! You just have to be willing to take risk to get rewards.Those who try may fail but those who keep trying will succeed :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34359 Apr 27, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help thinking ..
Good morning Grace. We are judged by the company we keep and bad company can land you in all kinds of trouble you didn't expect. If we listen to people and watch people they will tell us exactly how they want to be judged. Look at thugs and the way they dress. What are they trying to tell us. There appearance shouts don't mess with me or I will attack you. Look at tattoos and what they tell us about people. I mean no one forced them to put a sign on their body but a sign it is never the less. Lots of military tats say I was there. I am proud of my service. Tats on the face really want to shout a message of loser. We have a guy on trial with a tat around his neck that says MURDER and he wants it covered up so the jury can't see it. He also has a tear tat by his eye to so the tear he shed for his victim. They say you can dress for success but you can dress for failure as well. When my son was 18 I told him to go out and find a job and I had to tell him kind of forcefully. He started to walk out the door and I asked him where he was going. He said to find a job. I told him to go put on a white shirt and a tie. He stomped off to comply with dads instructions. He left and was back in about 15 minutes. I asked him what he was doing back. He said I got a job. The employer said anyone who comes in here with a nice shirt and tie on is hired :)

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Liverpool, UK

#34360 Apr 27, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Morning El..Wonder what the weekend will bring..
'Morning Krypteia. Not a bad result after all at the Theatre of Dreams...

Manchester United 4 - Norwich 0.

But joy is overshadowed by recent events, and I am sure the 'knockers' will be
in their Seventh Heaven for some time to come.

The owners bought this club which was debt free and loaded 716.5 million pounds
worth of debt on to it, currently they owe 356.6 million. They then told the media
half a day before informing the manager, that he was sacked. Which is shameful.

No doubt they will rise again from the Ashes, they are still The Champions remember
until the end of this season, but suddenly, I no longer care. Players don't treat a
fine man like that and still get my respect and support.

You won't hear me mention them again.

Thanks for your interest Kiddo...:) and congrats on Tottenham's win.

“Spot the orange Ram!”

Liverpool, UK

#34361 Apr 27, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. I hope your weekend is going great. We have some wonderful black conservatives who I admire greatly. They are people of character and achievement. It always boils back down to personal choices. Making good choices give you a much better chance in life than making bad choices. In The end we can live with the choices we made or we can blame others for the choices we made. I just hate the whining about I didn't have a fair chance. Blacks who come to America from the Caribbean earn more than the average white! They don't blame racism for their failures, they see opportunity every where they look! America is the easiest country I no of where you can start off poor and wind up rich! You just have to be willing to take risk to get rewards.Those who try may fail but those who keep trying will succeed :)
"Morning Denny. It shouldn't be down to what colour skin a person has though, it
should be down to what qualifications they have, but I see your point in saying that
it all depends on how hard an individual is prepared to work, that is if they are
hired in the first place. Don't forget, as I posted not long ago, when I was asked
to hire staff at a place I worked in Manchester England, many years ago, I was told
"if they sound Jamaican tell them there are no vacancies left" which I refused to do
but you make it sound like there has never been any prejudice and that is not so.

After WW11 many Jews came to the UK from Europe, and tended to live close
to each other, many lived in London's East End. Those Jews brought with
them trades, Tailoring being a top one, and worked like demons, ensuring
a better standard of living for their families. Not only Jews, but French Hugeonots
settled in the East End, many Silversmith's amongst them, also worked hard.

The Irish brought their trades, but such discrimination that many were forced to do menial jobs, hence the phrase 'Navvy' as they worked on Navigation sites for a pittance. The Manchester
Ship Canal was dug out by Irishmen who worked all the hours God sent for peanuts,
but, they survived and are a respected community in Manchester.

Nice story about your son btw!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#34362 Apr 27, 2014
GOOD MORNING AGAIN ..........

LADY EL/MADAME GRACE

straight from topixs ,,,,,,,,

> Can I edit or delete my own posts?
> Unfortunately, no you may not.
> topixs rule

I can't see accounts on facebook ....guess who again was caught redfaced and suggest I have a..........
[1. A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: "Espionage is quite precisely ita cabal of powerful men, working secretly ...]

believe some post speak for themselves

I never published his name .... and to show you ,a not so wise person would admit to a post and say HEY THAT IS ME

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34363 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
> topixs rule
I can't see accounts on facebook ....guess who again was caught redfaced and suggest I have a..........
[1. A conspiratorial group of plotters or intriguers: "Espionage is quite precisely ita cabal of powerful men, working secretly ...]
believe some post speak for themselves
I never published his name .... and to show you ,a not so wise person would admit to a post and say HEY THAT IS ME
Good morning Tally. What did you think about the recent Supreme courts decision to support a states right to ban affirmative action programs based on race or gender? I think it is equal justice under the law. The answer to racism and sexism is not more of the same :)
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34364 Apr 27, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help thinking ..
my fav retort to zealot fundamentalist is "Jesus hung out with thieves and lepers, are you better than Jesus?"
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34365 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
In spite of my crass remark yesterday which was said in jest, as a throw away remark,
you are more than welcome to discuss this here, and further, I think it fair that those you
mention should have their say, so I am appealing to them to come and talk this over.
You may need an intermediary..in which case happy to fill that role.
cool
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34366 Apr 27, 2014
Jensen is a maker of fine audio speakers and I remember a company by the same name that had fine tools also in assortments in travel cases but no one by that name made bathing suits, even the link provided by that name in the copy and pasted evidence was changed to my name to taunt me which was made evident by the fact it was a dead link, I remember when One Lucky Gal posted my name but she was too stupid to spell it correctly, I am Danish not Swedish
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Munith, MI

#34367 Apr 27, 2014
tallyho wrote:
LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
> topixs rule
by abusing this link you can

http://www.topix.com/ext/law-enforcement

god I hate a liar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Jun '10) 5 min Neandertroll 26,466
WORDS with Words in'm 8 min andet1987 258
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Bree_Z 3,579
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Tom2Tone 155,268
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min dirtclod 141,939
last word - first (Jun '12) 15 min andet1987 7,357
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 18 min Doug77 4,598
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 25 min Chilli J 28,582
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 1 hr Sublime1 389
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 3 hr mr goodwrench 7,653