Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#34336 Apr 26, 2014
Good Morning to All on the thread..

that IS good news Vee...must be a relief for you, been a long
time.

Sir Tally....LIM.....

just sort out your differences in the Kitchen why don't ya, lol

other than that, everyone..have a great day..
Krypteia

Thornton, UK

#34337 Apr 26, 2014
Morning El..Wonder what the weekend will bring..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#34338 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe, like myself, you was born with a high level of intuition Denny, and if I am
not mistaken, with a similar family background to myself. I would hope so as
approaching strangers, alchoholic fuelled at that, in the wee small hours can be a
risky business. Even in England. PARTICULARLY in England, sad to say.
No gun in your back pocket allowed here!....:)
But you don't need me to tell ya...
El sometimes you just can't talk about the Elephant in the room without being called a racist. In America 74% of all black births are bastards . Starting life with no father is a terrible burden and who can be surprised the way the childs life turns out and who can be surprised when he becomes a gang member and a criminal. I saw a news program in England about 2 black girls being killed at random with a full auto machine gun in a black gang war and it wasn't in Chicago but in England. I care nothing about race but everything about culture. In America Blacks murder 8 times more often than white and most of their victim are other Blacks. Jessie Jackson said he was walking at night and saw 2 kids behind him and was relived when he saw they were white. Jackson is a black minister who has grown rich of of keeping race relations bad.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34339 Apr 26, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Hello mate glad your home safe and sound,the shirt "WAS" great,I put it on when I got home but slightly tight next minute the 24 year old came in said great shirt can I try it on,fits me better than you and off he went,can't get hold of it now,lol,
LOL You are bigger than I remembered. I am glad you son loved it. It will give you more pleasure with him wearing it than you :)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34341 Apr 26, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>El sometimes you just can't talk about the Elephant in the room without being called a racist. In America 74% of all black births are bastards . Starting life with no father is a terrible burden and who can be surprised the way the childs life turns out and who can be surprised when he becomes a gang member and a criminal. I saw a news program in England about 2 black girls being killed at random with a full auto machine gun in a black gang war and it wasn't in Chicago but in England. I care nothing about race but everything about culture. In America Blacks murder 8 times more often than white and most of their victim are other Blacks. Jessie Jackson said he was walking at night and saw 2 kids behind him and was relived when he saw they were white. Jackson is a black minister who has grown rich of of keeping race relations bad.
Well Denny...not entirely sure what this has to do with what I said to you earlier about
hanging with dubious individuals in the wee small hours, it's a dangerous game. But
I hear what you are saying and have a few issues with it to be honest. 1) I and my
four siblings grew up without a father....and we turned out quite well. lol Other words,
you can't generalise. I will take your stats as Gospel but am reminded that it was not
until the 60's that Colleges opened their doors for black students....do you honestly
think that they have the same opportunities in the work force as whites, I think not.
It goes back a long way. Remember during the war it was considered that black airmen
would not have the same capabilities as their white counterparts. Just look at what
the Tuskagee Airmen accomplished!
Now I am more than familiar with racism, remember I lived there and long ago enough
to witness firsthand for myself, not pretty.
Not just your country. There was an occasion when my husband along with all his
colleagues had to barricade them inside the building where they worked at the height of racial riots in Manchester.....why? Slums. Poverty. That was the total cause and reason.
Plus the racial hatred everywhere.
I had a neighbour, had a little lad of four, happened to be Pakistani....what did other kids say to this little boy...'Go Home Paki'...he was born in the UK. They learn it at their parents knee.
I notice you say you are not racist. Kudos and I respect you for that.
But I have yet to meet one white indivual, no matter how low in the pecking order, who does
not secretly harbour a feeling of superiority to black people....
A prominent highly regarded footballer, plays for an English team, good looking fellow,
stated that he does not receive the respect he deserves because the majority of English fans consider blacks less than human. It's all wrong.
Yeah, familiar with Jesse Jackson...that was a most insulting remark on his part, that will do
the people he is supposed to represent a great deal of good. Sheesh!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34342 Apr 26, 2014
Krypteia wrote:
Morning El..Wonder what the weekend will bring..
Who know Krypt...but no matter what the outcome, the occasion will be
EPIC!...:)
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34343 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Good Morning to All on the thread..
that IS good news Vee...must be a relief for you, been a long
time.
Sir Tally....LIM.....
just sort out your differences in the Kitchen why don't ya, lol
other than that, everyone..have a great day..
I have no problems with honestly but tally has no integrity, ask your buddy why he would post my surname and complete name repeatedly

"don't tell me who you are tell me who your friends are" is one of my fav quotes from my father
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34344 Apr 26, 2014
anyone who has their own post pulled is two faced, I have always stood by my words,

a judge? a piece of ch1t judge, no wonder Sharpton wanted to speak to tally

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34346 Apr 26, 2014
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>I have no problems with honestly but tally has no integrity, ask your buddy why he would post my surname and complete name repeatedly
"don't tell me who you are tell me who your friends are" is one of my fav quotes from my father
It was drummed into me 'you are judged by the company you keep'

similar phrase. Not copping out but I did not see where he posted your surname.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34348 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
he had the original pulled, post 39 of addicts are stupid

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3RA28D...

he and red have posted my first middle which is unusual and my last thinking it would run me off, well lets just say that backfired on both

my facebook page is open to all to read and he has gleamed some info from it, I have no problem with that and so lets just get it all out there

my name is Paul Valdemar Jensen, there now what ya gonna post about me tally

many say I hide with anonymity and that is the only reason why I am willing to say the things I do here, well I say more on my page with no fear so what lies will they come up with next
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34349 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYBODY who would condone this is no friend of mine.
you only know of tally what he has told you, the same apply to me, thing is his story changes depending on who he is talking to

he should have been a politician, I guess if his time on the bench was elected he is
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34350 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Denny...not entirely sure what this has to do with what I said to you earlier about
hanging with dubious individuals in the wee small hours, it's a dangerous game. But
I hear what you are saying and have a few issues with it to be honest. 1) I and my
four siblings grew up without a father....and we turned out quite well. lol Other words,
you can't generalise. I will take your stats as Gospel but am reminded that it was not
until the 60's that Colleges opened their doors for black students....do you honestly
think that they have the same opportunities in the work force as whites, I think not.
It goes back a long way. Remember during the war it was considered that black airmen
would not have the same capabilities as their white counterparts. Just look at what
Now I am more than familiar with racism, remember I lived there and long ago enough
colleagues had to barricade them inside the building where they worked at the height of racial riots in Manchester.....why? Slums. Poverty. That was the total cause and reason.
I had a neighbour, had a little lad of four, happened to be Pakistani....what did other kids say to this little boy...'Go Home Paki'...he was born in the UK. They learn it at their parents knee.
But I have yet to meet one white indivual, no matter how low in the pecking order, who does
A prominent highly regarded footballer, plays for an English team, good looking fellow,
stated that he does not receive the respect he deserves because the majority of English fans consider blacks less than human. It's all wrong.
Yeah, familiar with Jesse Jackson...that was a most insulting remark on his part, that will do
Senator John McCain took a bunch of reporters to a helo trip to an active aircraft carrier, many were mocking the saluting and routines of the servicemen, on the return trip the mood was somber and quite different, McCain was asked how they got so much out of such young kids, his response

"it's simple, we hold them to high levels of expatiation"

if we did with ALL school systems ALL would stand a chance in this great country
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Paw Paw, MI

#34351 Apr 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet my dad would not have wanted to mop the floor with your dad

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#34352 Apr 26, 2014
El chick...looooong time nooooo seeee..hmmm...a hot cup of java and a slice of that GOOOOOD LOOOOOKIN' peanut butter pie...SCRUMPTIOUS!!

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#34353 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed! I remember hearing that said to in our neck of the woods-

'You are judged by the company you keep'

Can't help thinking ..
Then what about Jesus and Mary Magdalene:)
They accused HIM of talking with her when no one else did:)

Good day to all on the thread.

Mixed weather here again.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34354 Apr 27, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed! I remember hearing that said to in our neck of the woods-
'You are judged by the company you keep'
Can't help thinking ..
Then what about Jesus and Mary Magdalene:)
They accused HIM of talking with her when no one else did:)
Good day to all on the thread.
Mixed weather here again.
It isn't until one is older that the decision to choose one's own company
is the decider.
I found the advice given to me as a girl, quite made me go in the opposite
direction!
"Morning Grace and all all the thread.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34355 Apr 27, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
El chick...looooong time nooooo seeee..hmmm...a hot cup of java and a slice of that GOOOOOD LOOOOOKIN' peanut butter pie...SCRUMPTIOUS!!
Well, you are in luck Chick, just a coupla slices of that pie is left. Just enough for you and me!
From now on it's yer healthy stuff here in the kitchen.
Seriously. Try these fresh from the oven Granola bars, low in everything but taste.
Good to see you again!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34356 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>I bet my dad would not have wanted to mop the floor with your dad
Didn't know him long enough, but definately not with my grandad!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#34357 Apr 27, 2014
<quoted text>he had the original pulled, post 39 of addicts are stupid
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3RA28D...
he and red have posted my first middle which is unusual and my last thinking it would run me off, well lets just say that backfired on both
my facebook page is open to all to read and he has gleamed some info from it, I have no problem with that and so lets just get it all out there
my name is Paul Valdemar Jensen, there now what ya gonna post about me tally
many say I hide with anonymity and that is the only reason why I am willing to say the things I do here, well I say more on my page with no fear so what lies will they come up with next
In spite of my crass remark yesterday which was said in jest, as a throw away remark,
you are more than welcome to discuss this here, and further, I think it fair that those you
mention should have their say, so I am appealing to them to come and talk this over.
You may need an intermediary..in which case happy to fill that role.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#34358 Apr 27, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning El. I hope your weekend is going great. We have some wonderful black conservatives who I admire greatly. They are people of character and achievement. It always boils back down to personal choices. Making good choices give you a much better chance in life than making bad choices. In The end we can live with the choices we made or we can blame others for the choices we made. I just hate the whining about I didn't have a fair chance. Blacks who come to America from the Caribbean earn more than the average white! They don't blame racism for their failures, they see opportunity every where they look! America is the easiest country I no of where you can start off poor and wind up rich! You just have to be willing to take risk to get rewards.Those who try may fail but those who keep trying will succeed :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 16 min Mustang GT Girl 47,267
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 33 min Mustang GT Girl 38,138
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 43 min --IslandGurL-- 150,218
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 54 min unreals_dad 17,003
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr BITTERSWEET GOODBYES 220,622
News DHS chief says arresting parents may quell huma... 1 hr USA Today 2
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr Boink face 23,874
More from around the web