Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember you saying that, I didn't understand why at the time,
now I can completely believe it.
His sons attacked....his daughter thrown to the ground.
Unbelievable...but sadly true.

http://www.teaparty.org/blm-feds-assault-prot...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

a good start

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
Hardly an aggressor. It's like they have free range to do what they want.
Shocking.

This is pretty trivial stuff in comparison, but I thought I would mention,
I have put my Courgettes seeds in today. Although they are very
cheap in the store, the organic are expensive. I like the flowers
in salads too!

“defusing Bundy mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning {{{Cuz Luke}}}
first things first. I am very glad indeed to hear that daughter is well. So will that be a
combined baby shower/ gender revealing party this coming Saturday? You would
think baby showers would catch on over here, it's a wonderful idea, but so far, I doubt
it has.
My newspaper this morning has pages upon pages of the Royals in New Zealand.
Seems they are doing wonders for The Firm! But they are a lovely couple and the
baby is so very cute...
Kate's mother-in-law is of course Camilla, and I believe the two are very close.
Good morning/afternoon Kitchen-eers.

Camilla: I was considering as step mum-in-law properly, but certainly in effect a mum-in-law.

And this gender-reveal party for family and maybe some close buddies is the first I've heard about, but maybe it's a trend that I have been unaware of. I'm sure a baby shower is in the future.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sir Tally...
would that be a Butcher/Block...the wood about 6 inches thick? I have similar
but bought mine ready assembled..:) it is for cutting hams, can see why you
left the casters off, it's tricky enough with no casters.
Never thought for a minute you would icon..........
yes it would be butcher , my o key looks a u key

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

I said before, contrary what the judge thinks, we are in the midst of a revolution.
people from all over America are willing to stand shoulder to shoulder and die along with this man
this may be the big trigger that starts the changes as people from all political views see tyranny at hand
the fact the feds created a "free speech zone" speaks volumes as to how they feel about our constitutional rights
let freedom reign
Free speech zones in areas of law enforcement activities is hardly a new concept, in effect supporting such rights.

"Free speech" to the point of interfering with court-based lawful enforcement activity and being physically involved with said activity has consequences. A canine is considered a law enforcement officer.

If these protestors have a valid complaint of excessive force, that can result in actions, including arrest, charges, and trial against these agents.

http://www.stgeorgeutah.com/news/archive/2014...

**** The BLM confirmed in a statement that an altercation had taken place Wednesday and that agents did use tasers on a protester. The agency also said a BLM truck had been struck by a protester on an all-terrain vehicle, and that a police dog had also been kicked during the incident.

****“In recent days, some peaceful protests have crossed into illegal activity, including blocking vehicles associated with the gather, impeding cattle movement, and making direct and overt threats to government employees,” the BLM stated.“These isolated actions that have jeopardized the safety of individuals have been responded to with appropriate law enforcement actions.”

**** The BLM said the ATV and a large group of protesters had blocked and surrounded “a BLM truck driven by a non-law enforcement civilian employee …. Law enforcement officers attempting to protect the civilian federal employee from the attack were also threatened and assaulted. After multiple requests and ample verbal warnings, law enforcement officers deployed tasers on a protester.”

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"no peace with feds involved"
I see that LIM. I attempted to familiarise myself with the background of this and am
horrified to see how this family have been victimised. It's appalling, it's criminal, and
most unjust. A petition was available to sign, "I stand with the Bundys'.....I added my
signature....
and expressed my horror that this could happen in the 21st century, and how reminiscent
of the Irish and Scots being turfed off their land, their crofts burnt, to make way for
sheep.
What chance does the Bundy family have in hanging on to their land, is there anybody
prepared to help them? Sad to see they are the 'Last Family Standing' where there
were once 52 farms around them
As you read elsewhere, I don't agree that this family is victimized. There is Bundy land which is not the issue. The issue is using federal land agreeing to rules in the private use and profit from it, as many ranchers do.

This particular rancher is "playing by his own rules" and has accrued a debt in excess of $1 million. His legal recourse is appealing these court decisions up to the U.S. Supreme Court.

Aside: individual states have such land also. Private use of public land in the domain of state management has restrictions.

Earth Day -- every day

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning {{{Cuz Luke}}}
first things first. I am very glad indeed to hear that daughter is well. So will that be a
combined baby shower/ gender revealing party this coming Saturday? You would
think baby showers would catch on over here, it's a wonderful idea, but so far, I doubt
it has.
My newspaper this morning has pages upon pages of the Royals in New Zealand.
Seems they are doing wonders for The Firm! But they are a lovely couple and the
baby is so very cute...
Kate's mother-in-law is of course Camilla, and I believe the two are very close.
Over in my other hang-out, I found a story which may amuse and interest as it pertains to **genealogy** of U.S Senator, Majority Leader, Harry Reid whom you've rightly praised in the past.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

******Geneology - Harry Reid's great-great uncle

No matter what side of the AISLE you're on, THIS is FUNNY! Judy Walkman, a professional genealogy researcher in southern California , was doing some personal work on her own family tree. She discovered that Senator Harry Reid's great-great uncle, Remus Reid, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889. Both Judy and Harry Reid share this common ancestor.The only known photograph of Remus shows him standing on the gallows in Montana territory: On the back of the picture Judy obtained during her research is this inscription:'Remus Reid, horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison 1885, escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged in 1889.' So Judy recently e-mailed Senator Harry Reid for information about their great-great uncle. Harry Reid: Believe it or not, Harry Reid's staff sent back the following biographical sketch for her genealogy research: "Remus Reid was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory . His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad. Beginning in 1883, he devoted several years of his life to government service, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

NOW THAT's how it's done, Folks! That's real POLITICAL SPIN !!!*****
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
As you read elsewhere, I don't agree that this family is victimized. There is Bundy land which is not the issue. The issue is using federal land agreeing to rules in the private use and profit from it, as many ranchers do.
This particular rancher is "playing by his own rules" and has accrued a debt in excess of $1 million. His legal recourse is appealing these court decisions up to the U.S. Supreme Court.
Aside: individual states have such land also. Private use of public land in the domain of state management has restrictions.
it was their land till the BLM took it after a state line was moved across the land
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

has anyone read Thoreau on civil disobedience
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly an aggressor. It's like they have free range to do what they want.
Shocking.
This is pretty trivial stuff in comparison, but I thought I would mention,
I have put my Courgettes seeds in today. Although they are very
cheap in the store, the organic are expensive. I like the flowers
in salads too!
just got home, out lookin for sweet peppers seeds

not into hot peppers
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

<quoted text>just got home, out lookin for sweet peppers seeds
not into hot peppers
??- Buy a fat healthy pepper from the market. Save the seeds, spread on a paper towel to dry. Store them in the refrigerator for two weeks. Then plant them.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

SimplyLoveYou wrote:
<quoted text> ??- Buy a fat healthy pepper from the market. Save the seeds, spread on a paper towel to dry. Store them in the refrigerator for two weeks. Then plant them.
I need to, I love finding small independent seed companies, often superior crop if ya hit it all just right, heirlooms can be temperamental but worth the effort

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>I need to, I love finding small independent seed companies, often superior crop if ya hit it all just right, heirlooms can be temperamental but worth the effort
Aha. Now I understand. Very interesting.
:)

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

"Amid Mounting Pressure, BLM Backs Down In Ranch Standoff

This is a huge departure from the action of federal agents over the past week, which included arrests, physical assaults, and threats against protesters and the Bundy family."

The above quote is from westernjournalism.com who provided the
means to petition, 750,000 did so.

The Bundy family family however, have been advised to remain vigilant.

“Mid Summer Days”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

a Happy Good Morning Everyone...

Hope everyone here is doing well..
rapidly running into Easter...

Dono' bout the rest of you..
but I'm off out for the rest of the day
to celebrate my birthday today..

All sweet regards..

I know it's 'Mexican Hilbilly's' birthday is around this
time too..
So .. > Shared birthday wishes..

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Grace....

how lovely it should fall on Palm Sunday.

Wishing you a most joyous of days.

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

and wishing everyone a very Good Morning.

Just been watching the best marathon in the world,
The London Marathon.

Lunch....and then a big match today, Liverpool v Manchester City.

Sunny day but ever so cold.

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2014

Judged:

Happy Palm Sunday and Birthday to Grace and Mexican Hillbilly..Hope your day is awesome..May God bless and give you both lots more...(hugs).

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••