El's Kitchen
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#33840 Mar 29, 2014
yeah i am a reading rainbow... its kinda fun ...

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#33841 Mar 29, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello there Dear Rose...
that was precisely why I moved four of my roses..now they are in full sun all day (when we
get it that is) and have come on a treat. Loads of new growth..I really must mulch around
them. The Muscari are now in full bloom growing in front of them, these will die back as
the roses start to bud..
You have a treat in store in a few weeks when the Daffs bloom.
Love your plans for the new plot...that should be a wonderful association of plants, you and I think very much alike on our idea of gardens.
Incredibly interesting on your genealogy...thanks so much for sharing.
I realised my worst nightmare when I learnt that a distant ancestor of mine on my maternal side
owned a plantation in GA. I have a copy of his Will in which he provides for two of his slaves,
dear me, it sticks in the throat, but shows a consideration towards them.
I was invited to the Highland games held in his honour by the town which he founded and
which was named for him.
Not my scene actually....but a nice gesture.
The Pride send their love to the Pack.....
Our Dai Bach (born in September 1996) particularly wants to be remembered to Chico...:)
Best to you my friend...
{{{HUGS}}}
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I'm having one of those nights.. I want to be asleep but my mind keeps wandering around...
:o)
So I figured I'd drop in and see how things are in the Kitchen... Seems someone is being pretty hateful and disruptive yet again.. Sorry if I was followed... maybe I can get a few of the Wildbluerose Garden Gnomes to come over and clean up that Pie mess that Ami made...hahahahaha
Seriously LOL at the thought of You and I being the same person... I don't know what Bora Dora or whatever it is means... I'm sure it is a kind remark as you use it with endearment.. but I haven't the first clue...hahahaha....
I really wanted to get started on the rearrangement of my roses but the weather here has shifted back to cold and wet... it's in the mid 30's tonight... and we have had rain off and on all day... I am sooooo looking forward to warmth....
The roses that I will be moving are all shades of red so that's going to look nice when they are all settled in and blooming... I always look forward to my flowers coming back... I think that's what gets me through the winter when my yard is so cold and wet..
I have got to incorporate some sand into that ground.. That clay dirt just holds water.. It would be great for building adobe huts but it's a pain in the but for gardening.. My flower beds and veggie garden plots all have good soil now and the main portions of my yard have gotten better in the past three years but it still needs some serious work.. Maybe it will be worth calling soil in the next three...
The Pack are all snug in their beds and maybe with just a little luck I'll be snuggled in mine soon... I'm happy to hear that all is well in your neck of the woods... and that your garden is coming along so well... I am feeling some garden envy over here... ;o)
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#33842 Mar 29, 2014
I didn't mean to be rude with my earlier posts... as I see several folks I recognize.... So I will just say...
Greetings ands Warm wishes to all who Visit El's Kitchen in Friendship...
I hope that the day will find you feeling fit and having fun... and that it will be filled with Laughter and Love...
@}-'--,---

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#33843 Mar 30, 2014
1. It's the crack of dawn. Tiptoeing towards the kitchen door.
2. Slowly cracking the door open and listening for any creatures scurrying.
3. I turn on the light....No cockroaches or rats lingering.
4. I check the fridge to see if there is anything outdated, rotted, or growing a fungi that would add to mind altering results.
5. I look around for needles, homemade crack pipes, or empty vodka bottles.

Well El! All clear in your kitchen this morning!!!

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33844 Mar 30, 2014
No matter how
you feel,
Get up, dress up,
show up, and
Never give up.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33845 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
No matter how
you feel,
Get up, dress up,
show up, and
Never give up.
You must be present to win!

Location hidden

#33846 Mar 30, 2014
To be early is to be on time,
To be on time, is to be late.

How do they expect me to win,
when they never lose..

Location hidden

#33847 Mar 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You must be present to win!
whatever the fk that means!

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#33848 Mar 30, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
No matter how
you feel,
Get up, dress up,
show up, and
Never give up.
If that's all you do, in the Olympics of life, you're a success. Getting up earns you a bronze medal. Dressing up gives you the silver. Showing up wins you the gold.

YO!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#33849 Mar 30, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>You must be present to win!
Nice one Denny! Season 2 tonight!

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#33850 Mar 30, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
1. It's the crack of dawn. Tiptoeing towards the kitchen door.
2. Slowly cracking the door open and listening for any creatures scurrying.
3. I turn on the light....No cockroaches or rats lingering.
4. I check the fridge to see if there is anything outdated, rotted, or growing a fungi that would add to mind altering results.
5. I look around for needles, homemade crack pipes, or empty vodka bottles.
Well El! All clear in your kitchen this morning!!!
Pssst!

over here behind the beaded curtain....

Peace is restored.

The clocks went forward during the night, pointless exercise that is, as no daylight
is gained, but we do it every year.

I see you put the coffee on MH.....it's all good this morning.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#33851 Mar 30, 2014
Wildbluerose wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I'm having one of those nights.. I want to be asleep but my mind keeps wandering around...
:o)
So I figured I'd drop in and see how things are in the Kitchen... Seems someone is being pretty hateful and disruptive yet again.. Sorry if I was followed... maybe I can get a few of the Wildbluerose Garden Gnomes to come over and clean up that Pie mess that Ami made...hahahahaha
Seriously LOL at the thought of You and I being the same person... I don't know what Bora Dora or whatever it is means... I'm sure it is a kind remark as you use it with endearment.. but I haven't the first clue...hahahaha....
I really wanted to get started on the rearrangement of my roses but the weather here has shifted back to cold and wet... it's in the mid 30's tonight... and we have had rain off and on all day... I am sooooo looking forward to warmth....
The roses that I will be moving are all shades of red so that's going to look nice when they are all settled in and blooming... I always look forward to my flowers coming back... I think that's what gets me through the winter when my yard is so cold and wet..
I have got to incorporate some sand into that ground.. That clay dirt just holds water.. It would be great for building adobe huts but it's a pain in the but for gardening.. My flower beds and veggie garden plots all have good soil now and the main portions of my yard have gotten better in the past three years but it still needs some serious work.. Maybe it will be worth calling soil in the next three...
The Pack are all snug in their beds and maybe with just a little luck I'll be snuggled in mine soon... I'm happy to hear that all is well in your neck of the woods... and that your garden is coming along so well... I am feeling some garden envy over here... ;o)
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness...((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Hi Dear Rose, hope you soon got a good night's sleep, and feel all the better for it this morning.
I could help you there with breaking up the clay if'n you was nearer....we have tons of slate
waste at our disposal, also slabs of the stuff, in fact we dispensed with the lawn and made a patio
using the slate in a crazy paving manner, instead of concreting them together they have
little ground cover plants inbetween....quite pretty.
I wasn't aware until I read it, as it seemed quite cold over the Winter months, but we have
apparently had a particularly mild Winter according to those who know about these things,
as a result Summer plants are coming into bloom early. Bluebells which normally carpet the
woods are showing their faces now, and I couldn't believe it when I discovered the tulips
are opening in my garden this morning.....:)
I am thinking about starting the tommies soon...and a new one is available which is black...
dunno...but, it has the benefits of the blueberry, the aubergine and all things dark.
The Pride send their love to the Pack
and I send my love to you...<3
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#33852 Mar 30, 2014
What a bunch of bull shlt.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#33853 Mar 30, 2014
I Love It!!!!!!
What a beautiful morning!

Location hidden

#33854 Mar 30, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
What a bunch of bull shlt.
Good morning Ami..Nice to see that you're in a good mood :)

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#33855 Mar 30, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
I Love It!!!!!!
What a beautiful morning!
It really is Rick. British Summertime begins today and it is
living up to it's name.

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#33856 Mar 30, 2014
....warming up in time for Mr. and Mrs. Crane's visit to England....:)
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#33857 Mar 30, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
....warming up in time for Mr. and Mrs. Crane's visit to England....:)
Another hookup with Squirtcake again, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33858 Mar 30, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's all you do, in the Olympics of life, you're a success. Getting up earns you a bronze medal. Dressing up gives you the silver. Showing up wins you the gold.
YO!
suggestion getting up you best thank the God of your choice ..starting a day is Bronze , having a job is Silver, making it home it Gold

Location hidden

#33859 Mar 30, 2014
my rainbow is overdue..

hey Ami, will you be my silver, blue, and gold?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 4 min andet1987 3,243
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 4 min Rose_NoHo 2,379
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 5 min andet1987 47,743
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 7 min Sublime1 6,591
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Ricky F 225,444
News Police: License Plate Made From Pizza Box Doesn... 17 min I Am Enzo - The B... 11
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 54 min andet1987 14,276
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 56 min I Am Enzo - The B... 31,067
News For Sale: Lee Harvey Oswald's Original Grave Ma... 3 hr Prairie_Rose 3
More from around the web