Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33799 Mar 29, 2014
Eagles

Take It To The Limit




I hope no one minds me posting a song?

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#33800 Mar 29, 2014
Ami in Mee-ami wrote:
<quoted text>
"so what do you say.....should we let any grievances go? shake?"
I say..when hell freezes over.
okay

and I say 'get the hell out of the Kitchen'
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#33801 Mar 29, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
okay
and I say 'get the hell out of the Kitchen'
I'm already gone, Rosie
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#33802 Mar 29, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
okay
and I say 'get the hell out of the Kitchen'
I see that I can, and do, bring out the worst in you.

What a phony you still are. You destroyed most all of your other threads and, npw, about all you have left is this putrid Toxic Topix Kitchen.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Durand, MI

#33803 Mar 29, 2014

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#33804 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
Eagles
Take It To The Limit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YwASii2f5c8XX
I hope no one minds me posting a song?
I love that song, I love The Eagles.

I caught another link too, about the 7 yr old rapper..
what a very endearing kid. And kudos to Howard Stern
for his concern over his critique. So thanks....

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33805 Mar 29, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that I can, and do, bring out the worst in you.
What a phony you still are. You destroyed most all of your other threads and, npw, about all you have left is this putrid Toxic Topix Kitchen.
Ami, do you need a hug? come here ( hugging you ) it's ok. is the heat down there gettn to you?
Ami in Miami

Miami, FL

#33806 Mar 29, 2014
pusherman_ wrote:
<quoted text> Ami, do you need a hug? come here ( hugging you ) it's ok. is the heat down there gettn to you?
no! Keep your filthy cyber paws to yourself.

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33807 Mar 29, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that song, I love The Eagles.
I caught another link too, about the 7 yr old rapper..
what a very endearing kid. And kudos to Howard Stern
for his concern over his critique. So thanks....
you're welcome. I don't listen to rap or hip hop..

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#33808 Mar 29, 2014
I come here to seek asylum.

Be careful what you wish for.
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#33809 Mar 29, 2014
I only came her to tell you all goodbye.. like i said . i have to go

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33810 Mar 29, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower wrote:
I only came her to tell you all goodbye.. like i said . i have to go
Where you going? I just got here :)

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33811 Mar 29, 2014
Ami in Miami wrote:
<quoted text>
no! Keep your filthy cyber paws to yourself.
I assure you, my paws are clean :)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#33813 Mar 29, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>would you please pass the Gray Poupon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NmannAYiwh0XX
LIM,

You joust broke my dream last night by your
Above post,
I remember in the dream someone handed mea bunch of grey roses!!
I recall feeling uneasy about them...
And then I woke up.

Odd.

I never heard of .. Or saw GREY roses!

Gd Evening everyone.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Durand, MI

#33814 Mar 29, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LIM,
You joust broke my dream last night by your
Above post,
I remember in the dream someone handed mea bunch of grey roses!!
I recall feeling uneasy about them...
And then I woke up.
Odd.
I never heard of .. Or saw GREY roses!
Gd Evening everyone.
we may be connected
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#33815 Mar 29, 2014
nonono wrote:
no wait! some of us love spam. come back!! come back!! don't go!!
i didnt mean for good... i ment for a little bitt... I really need some CHRispie tacos

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33816 Mar 29, 2014
Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#33817 Mar 29, 2014
OH thank sweet baby jesus! i finally found some chrispie tortillas

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33818 Mar 29, 2014
The Rolling Stones

Sympathy For The Devil

Pale Wild Wood Flower

Castroville, TX

#33819 Mar 29, 2014
the devil is constantly changing... the devil never stays in one place and never has one face.... ma'ham... the devil is a spirit that jumps from one entity to the other... you can not catch it or kill it... you can only try to banish it. hahaemm ( ray)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 2 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,541
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Mr_SKY 154,533
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Tracy Lawerence 159,720
Add 2 Letters to Complete a Word 7 min -TheExam- 400
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 14 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,839
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 16 min middleman1 8,212
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 17 min _FLATLINE-------- 78,483
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 25 min Sublime1 8,075
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 41 min James Dandy 997
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 55 min say it aint so 28,117
News Cemetery repeatedly calls dead Florida man 6 hr Go Blue Forever 6
More from around the web