“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33696 Mar 26, 2014
as per................ Seeking and receiving a student deferment as in the cases of Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, Dick Cheney, Ted Nugent, and Mitt Romney. This would be considered evasion if false or misleading academic credentials were used.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#33697 Mar 26, 2014
Hello all u good people!
and
the not so good ones too.
hee hee

been a busy time for me right now, we put our house up for sale.
i don't think i like having to keep the place looking like its in a magazine. lol
but cant complain, its much easier this time with the kids gone and just the two of us, and im a clean freak anyway..

Bora Da!
:)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33698 Mar 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny...just saw you here and wanted to give you a shout...:)
I have finished Season 1 of Breaking Bad, I hope to get my hands on Season 2
shortly, I am going to have to 'make do' with watching the match tonight until I
get it sorted. A big one tonight, the two Manchester teams play each other.
Anyway, has been interesting hearing different perspectives, it all arose from
Grace and myself just saying we liked John Kerry! lol
Good to have a decent debate once in a while and keep it friendly.
The very best is ahead of you El. It just gets better every season!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33699 Mar 26, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Hello all u good people!
and
hee hee
i don't think i like having to keep the place looking like its in a magazine. lol
but cant complain, its much easier this time with the kids gone and just the two of us, and im a clean freak anyway..
Bora Da!
Great to have you back. Now don't make me send the dogs after you :)

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#33700 Mar 26, 2014
It was 36 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. I drove through a "white out" snowstorm just south of Nashville.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#33701 Mar 26, 2014
Good evening/morning Kitchen-eers!

Just about the best news of today is that a 4-year-old was rescued from that massive mudslide in Washington state, USA.

Personal good news is that baby-in-waiting and the mom-to-be is doing fine. Next dr. appointment next week. Was informed earlier this evening that a gender-reveal "party" will convene for family later in April.

informs against BS

#33702 Mar 26, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
It was 36 degrees Fahrenheit yesterday. I drove through a "white out" snowstorm just south of Nashville.
Wasn't out during it, but had much the same for a brief time yesterday morn in middle IN. Enough to cover car windshield/windows. Then the sun came out and it melted all away. In the mid-afternoon, the clouds and BRISK wind rolled in with snowflakes seen in the air. The clearing for overnight to make it pretty chilly [mid-teens] this morning.

informs against BS

#33703 Mar 26, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Hello all u good people!
and
hee hee
Bora Da!
Gracious good evening, PFfff!

SO very glad to read you here. Because of bad/sad news in N.J. of recent past, I have been ..... concerned.

Good luck regarding your house sale and what comes next.

And that's the truth << "raspberry"/Bronx cheer >> [remember Edith Ann in the giant rocking chair? just nod if you do]

:]]

informs against BS

#33704 Mar 26, 2014
Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
<quoted text>them's fightin I say them's fightin words yankee
I yield Colonel! You can keep your recipe.:)

informs against BS

#33705 Mar 26, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
paper trail.... like OXford ,, Gov.....Black Dress oval office
"Black dress oval office"
I suppose you are referring to Clinton's dalliance with Monica L. where a *blue dress* was involved.

"Gov"
I suppose you're referring to Clinton's time as Arkansas governor.

"paper trail .. like Oxford"
There is a paper trail, which has been written about ad nauseum -- therefore adequately documented and research-able and referred to here already -- about Clinton's time as a Rhodes Scholar in ENGLAND with education deferment.

If there is a paper trail regarding going to Canada to avoid reporting, it is a well hidden one. Is it in your personal papers? In J.Edgar Hoover's secret files?

It is not documented and written about in credible sources (and you should know it would be).

Where is this paper trail about Clinton in Canada to avoid reporting/evading draft? Please produce it.
Foghorn Leghorn

Durand, MI

#33706 Mar 26, 2014
so how do those in GB feel about BP? lately?
Foghorn Leghorn

Durand, MI

#33707 Mar 26, 2014
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
"Black dress oval office"
I suppose you are referring to Clinton's dalliance with Monica L. where a *blue dress* was involved.
"Gov"
I suppose you're referring to Clinton's time as Arkansas governor.
"paper trail .. like Oxford"
There is a paper trail, which has been written about ad nauseum -- therefore adequately documented and research-able and referred to here already -- about Clinton's time as a Rhodes Scholar in ENGLAND with education deferment.
If there is a paper trail regarding going to Canada to avoid reporting, it is a well hidden one. Is it in your personal papers? In J.Edgar Hoover's secret files?
It is not documented and written about in credible sources (and you should know it would be).
Where is this paper trail about Clinton in Canada to avoid reporting/evading draft? Please produce it.
don't look behind the curtain son, it's not I say It's not a pretty sight

informs against BS

#33708 Mar 26, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish to explain our small disagreement ,,,, the very 1st picture that the story line first shown wasn't a B-47 .....and I rarely ever go back and re-open a story a second time... so I did not repeat DID NOT realize it was corrected,,so you had my adamant disagreement......
apologize .....
I use sources that I believe...... they have some credibility
too many bloggers out there that have their opine ...
"apologize ....."
Noted in a small way -- apology very tardy, ill-placed, and rationalized with a "bob and weave" which also seemed a ploy before.

Your lament there about not clicking on links: cop-out.

The sources I used *are* credible. The Wikipedia ones have a source cited section on which the articles are based. The militaryfactory one *has* to be expert and knowledgable folks regarding aircraft. And then there are other sections of military materiel. Those folks ain't dummies either.

That "small disagreement" included putting your "bob and weave" vagueness on me with "poor reader" and was lame at best. Resorting to "cry" and "hate" there when disagreed with is typical [meaning with others as well] and is the very vernacular of the worst baiters-and-reporters in the underground mob you hob-knob with.

There is no "hate"; there is no "cry". That assertion is ... foolishness.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Durand, MI

#33709 Mar 26, 2014
hey Luke,ya think Halabruton can get a grant for killing lamprey in the great lakes

informs against BS

#33710 Mar 26, 2014
Foghorn Leghorn wrote:
so how do those in GB feel about BP? lately?
Is there an oil spill incident over there now?

informs against BS

#33711 Mar 26, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
hey Luke,ya think Halabruton can get a grant for killing lamprey in the great lakes
Haliburton can pretty much get what they want, can't they??

hmmmm, what an "interesting" proposition.

informs against BS

#33712 Mar 26, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
I guess I had better get up to speed about the current status of lamprey [and alewives for that matter] in HOMES (used in crossword puzzles).

But that would be tomorrow or later.

For now --

Golden slumbers, each and every one.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Durand, MI

#33713 Mar 26, 2014
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haliburton can pretty much get what they want, can't they??
hmmmm, what an "interesting" proposition.
they should hire me
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Durand, MI

#33714 Mar 26, 2014

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#33715 Mar 26, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Dear Rose, so good to see you. Well that's wonderful that everything is coming up
roses and has survived the EVP! I have just come in from the garden, it is a mass of
colour, mostlyn yellows and blues, daffodils galore, muscari, primroses. oh and I discovered
two red primroses today, that was a nice surprise. The Astilbe have started to shoot up....
I read the link...it is so painful to read of our respective history....while we personally cannot
shoulder any blame, we just wish things had been so different.
It is a good thing that it has all come out.
On your ancestry..have you been able to trace far back?
I send all my best wishes to you ...<3
Gvgeyu!
Hi again Lady Eleanor...
Your garden sounds as beautiful as ever and I know by summer it will be a tiny piece of heaven on earth... My Daffodil's are about three inches out of the ground now so in a few more weeks they should be blooming.. We are having crazy weather... Luke and Paisley can back me up on this...
:o)
I plan on doing some transplanting of my roses this year.. the ones in the rear of the yard need more sunshine and those dang Gum trees aren't getting any shorter...hahaha
I am going to do a cresent shape plot with hostas between the roses and Glads behind them...
Now about my ancestry... I can go way back on my Fathers side and it seems My Great Great Grandma was a Full Blood Blackfoot and on my Mothers side My Great Grandmother was Half Cherokee...
My distant relatives on my fathers side were Slave owners in Virginia.... I found some wills that contained the names of Slaves that were bequeathed...
Slavery has existed throughout history as Man has used Man to further their ambitions...
Even before the slaves of Egypt there were subjugated people and I am pretty sure it was world wide...
Even now we are all subjugated albeit to a much lesser extent... No one is free in society..
We are taxed on our work, our vehicles, our groceries, our possessions, our land and subject to laws written by people we have no knowledge of...
Masters whips have been traded for Fines and Jail time but they are still whips... The racial slur Cracker is a reference to the sound a whip makes and the person who used the whip is the Cracker...
No matter what period of time slavery took place or who was involved it was wrong then and it's wrong now...
On a much lighter note The Pack are all doing very well and they are still keeping me laughing and happy to have them.. Miss Josie Wails has grown to be a truly beautiful German Shepherd... and she is a huge love bug... My Little Man Chico is starting to show his age some now.. He's 9 years old and very much a Mamas boy.. his favorite place to nap is in my lap...
I hope that this post will find you feeling good and having fun... Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog injures Wyoming man in accidental shooting 4 min Independent1 52
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 min Enzo49 3,039
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 min MAKEWORLDPEACEUID... 134,697
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 20 min black shuck 472
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 21 min Doug77 4,304
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min black shuck 152,912
Is it possible to....... 30 min Enzo49 620
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 42 min David Morrison 26,033
More from around the web