Butting in, not rudely, I hope!
to say very interesting our various likes
(And dislikes)
I really like John Kerry
(for some reason) think he'd make a great President,
and has a fab speaking voice..
If you notice..
If he doesn't make PRESIDENT
RADIO voice over might well snap him up:)
Would never think of YOU as rude in a million years Grace.

Yeah, I like John Kerry too. Comes over as very genuine,
I would feel comfortable with him as President.

On another note, am seizing every opportunity to watch Breaking Bad,
there they were in last night's episode 'cooking' in the basement
not knowing that it was 'Open House' viewing ...hilarious.

Oh, and to answer my own question, NO, Bryan Cranston is not Welsh.
He is of Austrian, Irish and German descent!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33607 Mar 23, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Butting in, not rudely, I hope!
to say very interesting our various likes
(And dislikes)
I really like John Kerry
(for some reason) think he'd make a great President,
and has a fab speaking voice..
If you notice..
If he doesn't make PRESIDENT
RADIO voice over might well snap him up:)
Kerry will never have a chance to be President thank heaven. His military past and and anti war protest cling to him like a bad spell. Just like I will never forgive Jane Fonda for being a traitor. The draft dodgers have shaped the Democrat party. Clinton was a draft doger who got a draft notice and got out of serving. Can you believe after his impeachment and the shame he brought to the office he is such a popular Democrat. If the CEO of a company had done that he would have been fired. The idea of Obama's political career starting in the living room of a terrorist who planted bombs. What a crazy world

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#33608 Mar 23, 2014
Found this,
Thought it cute to share>>

'7 Secrets of success found in my
own bedroom>

1Roof-Aim high.

2.Fan-Be cool.

3.Clock-Every minute is precious.

4.Window-See the world.

5.Mirror-Reflect before you act.

6.Calendar -Keep up to date.

7.Door-Push hard to achieve your goals.

“United for Hillsborough!”

Since: Jun 06

Plymouth, UK

#33609 Mar 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I do love the car boot sales. I was at one and I was taking pictures and someone asked me why I was taking pictures. They thought I was the tax man until they heard my Texas accent :) Davy Crockett looked over the walls of the Alamo and saw they were completely surrounded by Mexicans, he turned to Travis and said "Are we having a garage sale" 90% of the people there are Mexicans
LOL @ the Davy Crockett joke!
I haven't been to a car boot for ages, one good thing about the weather here is,
the place is flooded with bored tourists in the holiday season when the weather is
inclement if that is the phrase...pizzing down in other words, lol...they are
looking for something to occupy their minds until the weather brightens up,
so books, jig saw puzzles, games for their kid's 'game boys' go liked there is
no tomorrow. I have so many books I no longer read it's untrue, just might
give it a go myself. P did it for me once but came back home with everything, he was
not a happy bunny...:)

Plymouth, UK

#33610 Mar 23, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Found this,
Thought it cute to share>>
'7 Secrets of success found in my
own bedroom>
1Roof-Aim high.
2.Fan-Be cool.
3.Clock-Every minute is precious.
4.Window-See the world.
5.Mirror-Reflect before you act.
6.Calendar -Keep up to date.
7.Door-Push hard to achieve your goals.
Brilliant Grace.

Inspirational.

Plymouth, UK

#33611 Mar 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Kerry will never have a chance to be President thank heaven. His military past and and anti war protest cling to him like a bad spell. Just like I will never forgive Jane Fonda for being a traitor. The draft dodgers have shaped the Democrat party. Clinton was a draft doger who got a draft notice and got out of serving. Can you believe after his impeachment and the shame he brought to the office he is such a popular Democrat. If the CEO of a company had done that he would have been fired. The idea of Obama's political career starting in the living room of a terrorist who planted bombs. What a crazy world
Had no idea!

Agree with you about Jane Fonda....

“If you want a Friend ???”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Be a Friend...

#33612 Mar 23, 2014
Good afternoon El Grace Denny and all the others thats here..I hope you guys have been doing great..hope your weekend is awesome..has anybody heard from Tony ?? sure pray he is doing awesome..God bless you guys and I have missed you..smile someone needs it...:o)..

Plymouth, UK

#33613 Mar 23, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Good afternoon El Grace Denny and all the others thats here..I hope you guys have been doing great..hope your weekend is awesome..has anybody heard from Tony ?? sure pray he is doing awesome..God bless you guys and I have missed you..smile someone needs it...:o)..
Good Morning Princess Hey....how are YOU? I hope you are having a nice weekend.
Soon be Easter, I'm looking forward to it, it's a special time.
Sadly I don't think anyone has heard from Tony. Could be that he is resting in order
to recover, do hope that is the case.
Not just saying this to be polite, you have been missed very much so here in the Kitchen,
it's always good to see you.
God Bless you too Princess, and look after you.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#33614 Mar 23, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Had no idea!
Agree with you about Jane Fonda....
Bill Ayers planted bombs protesting the Vietnam war. He should be in prison but the prosecutor made a mistake and the trial was thrown out. He is a college professor and very active in Chicago politics along with his wife who was also a terrorist. Ayers has said he wished he had done more! Anyway Obama money raising activities started in Ayers living room . That is where Sarah Palin's remarks about paling around with terrorist. Ayers is supposed to be the ghost writer of Obama's book

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#33615 Mar 23, 2014
Princess Hey wrote:
Hey Hey. It is nice to see you this fine day

“Don't worry about me, I"m fine”

Level 5

Since: Aug 13

middle of nowhere

#33616 Mar 23, 2014
Garage Sale season is here. Though the temps were below freezing, we found 4 garage sales Saturday also. The buy of the day? I bought a little gas can for two dollars, it had a gallon or so in it. Gas prices here are 3.55. Made money just taking it off their hands!!! Also hit the last sale, the lady says "Everything except the stuff on that table and those chairs, take whatever you want free. My husband is backing the truck up and everything else is going to be donated. If you take it then I won't have to carry it out." We picked out a few items that I really didn't need but hauled home anyway.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33617 Mar 23, 2014
I hate Fonda aka Hanoi Jane .. a terrorist .....no...... unpatriotic yes

I for one would punch her right in the nose

the sad part she has the right to do what she did .....
Clinton hauled ass to Canada .he also had that right

people blamed George the younger for not going to war.. where I come from one doesn't send the countries highest son to war

can you imagine if he was captured .....

so what do we do , should forget it it happen it is done

after all wasn't our country founded upon unpatriotic people
turned their back on a crazy King....

so before we sling names ... look at poor Benedict he was spurned by both sides .... buried in England I believe

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33618 Mar 23, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hey. It is nice to see you this fine day
true story , I'm garage sales with my partner ....... Al says: " hey Jim didn't you used to one of these?"...hell yes and I had one of those and this....
at my exes new home buying back stuff the judge gave her because she cried she needed them ..Divorce American style
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#33619 Mar 23, 2014
can someone translate?

again

Petal Power

“It's a New Dawn”

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#33620 Mar 23, 2014
EL...WHAT A WILD BUNCH you have here tonight!!!

Just mosey along..for a Spot of house blend coffee and a Cheese Danish..

YA ALL can carry on..

;)

Plymouth, UK

#33622 Mar 24, 2014
Petal Power wrote:
EL...WHAT A WILD BUNCH you have here tonight!!!
Just mosey along..for a Spot of house blend coffee and a Cheese Danish..
YA ALL can carry on..
;)
How are you Petal. Hope all is well with you.
Truth now....am out of coffee..so will you join me in a nice cup of
tea, and can I tempt you with a croissant or two, fresh from
the oven!...:)
Have a great day.

Plymouth, UK

#33623 Mar 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Kerry will never have a chance to be President thank heaven. His military past and and anti war protest cling to him like a bad spell. Just like I will never forgive Jane Fonda for being a traitor. The draft dodgers have shaped the Democrat party. Clinton was a draft doger who got a draft notice and got out of serving. Can you believe after his impeachment and the shame he brought to the office he is such a popular Democrat. If the CEO of a company had done that he would have been fired. The idea of Obama's political career starting in the living room of a terrorist who planted bombs. What a crazy world
I can only base my opinion of John Kerry on how he is acting in the present.
Before that...well, he was entitled to his views.
As for Clinton, I expect they weighed the bad against the good, I don't know,
it would be bad taste for me to comment on American politics.
But your input is appreciated Denny, I feel it is important to know what has gone
on in the past.

Plymouth, UK

#33624 Mar 24, 2014
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
true story , I'm garage sales with my partner ....... Al says: " hey Jim didn't you used to one of these?"...hell yes and I had one of those and this....
at my exes new home buying back stuff the judge gave her because she cried she needed them ..Divorce American style
No way! How ironic you should see those at a garage sale. Leaves a nasty
taste I can well imagine.
Well Sir Tally, can only say 'better the devil you know'. You are better off now.

Plymouth, UK

#33625 Mar 24, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Bill Ayers planted bombs protesting the Vietnam war. He should be in prison but the prosecutor made a mistake and the trial was thrown out. He is a college professor and very active in Chicago politics along with his wife who was also a terrorist. Ayers has said he wished he had done more! Anyway Obama money raising activities started in Ayers living room . That is where Sarah Palin's remarks about paling around with terrorist. Ayers is supposed to be the ghost writer of Obama's book
Good grief!!!!! Is this common knowledge?

Plymouth, UK

#33626 Mar 24, 2014
Nobody 2 Special wrote:
Garage Sale season is here. Though the temps were below freezing, we found 4 garage sales Saturday also. The buy of the day? I bought a little gas can for two dollars, it had a gallon or so in it. Gas prices here are 3.55. Made money just taking it off their hands!!! Also hit the last sale, the lady says "Everything except the stuff on that table and those chairs, take whatever you want free. My husband is backing the truck up and everything else is going to be donated. If you take it then I won't have to carry it out." We picked out a few items that I really didn't need but hauled home anyway.
Very handy to have those gas bottles..our central heating ran on Propane Gas before
we had this new system...it cost the Earth!
You might find a use for those unwanted items failing that, you could donate them to
a charity shop. We have table top sales at the community centre and do just that with
the items not sold.
Garage sales have not caught on over here, pity really, somebody should start the trend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 3 min SweLL GirL 12,604
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 3 min andet1987 7,324
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 5 min SweLL GirL 2,295
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 6 min SweLL GirL 2,459
Names, A to Z, ... (Aug '12) 8 min SweLL GirL 2,402
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 9 min SweLL GirL 8,139
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min andet1987 34,908
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 13 min SweLL GirL 144,695
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Princess Hey 190,661
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 1 hr LBS 5,996