“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33287 Mar 3, 2014
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE

was watching a Saint tv show w/ Roger Moore
and damn there was Donald Southernland..

I never knew he was a Canadian , was wonder how he or why he was on a British tv show

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#33288 Mar 3, 2014
Once again schools and businesses are shut down to winter storms. I walked my dog this morning at 34 degrees F and I could tell it rained last night. The weatherman said we would wake up with 2" of snow. Even if it was 2" is no reason to shut down the state.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#33289 Mar 3, 2014
Good morning El. It was 81 yesterday and this morning it is 13 degrees. Only in Texas. The fruit trees are in bloom and the ground is covered in sleet . Oh well it is Texas
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33290 Mar 3, 2014
tallyho wrote:
note ...according to the CNN report, "attackers used the protest outside the consulate as a diversion," though sources "could not say whether the attacker instigated the protest or merely took advantage of it."
An example of according is when you say that Jim is the one who told you it was going to rain. You would say "According to Jim, it is going to rain."
so it is a rumor..... in a sense .... like Loch Ness
crop circles ...jack the ripper stories etc etc
says the defender of tyranny

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33291 Mar 3, 2014
“Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings,” CNN reported.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33292 Mar 3, 2014
The CIA has worked closely with its oversight committees to provide them with an extraordinary amount of information related to the attack on US facilities in Benghazi,” a CIA statement said.“CIA employees are always free to speak to Congress if they want,” the statement continued.“The CIA enabled all officers involved in Benghazi the opportunity to meet with Congress. We are not aware of any CIA employee who has experienced retaliation, including any non-routine security procedures, or who has been prevented from sharing a concern with Congress about the Benghazi incident.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33293 Mar 3, 2014
these are parts of the rest of the story , not just headline grabbers ..........

now I had original ignored the earlier post but to call me a defender of tyranny prompted the posting

his source ... not mine ...my posted words are from his source .......if the USA is tyrannical government then hell yes: I'm guilty of defending
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33294 Mar 3, 2014
tallyho wrote:
The CIA has worked closely with its oversight committees to provide them with an extraordinary amount of information related to the attack on US facilities in Benghazi,” a CIA statement said.“CIA employees are always free to speak to Congress if they want,” the statement continued.“The CIA enabled all officers involved in Benghazi the opportunity to meet with Congress. We are not aware of any CIA employee who has experienced retaliation, including any non-routine security procedures, or who has been prevented from sharing a concern with Congress about the Benghazi incident.
how much China White did you bring back to the states to fund the CIA's black fund?
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33295 Mar 3, 2014
Snowden is an American hero
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33296 Mar 3, 2014
after Nam the CIA sold crack to make up what they lost in the east, Colombian powder was too difficult to handle so crack was introduced, not only more addictive but perfect for street dealers. so how many of the crack users you convicted were supplied by your alma mater?
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33297 Mar 3, 2014
SLACK wrote:
Snowden is an American hero
even the Supreme Court agrees
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33298 Mar 3, 2014
tallyho wrote:
these are parts of the rest of the story , not just headline grabbers ..........
now I had original ignored the earlier post but to call me a defender of tyranny prompted the posting
his source ... not mine ...my posted words are from his source .......if the USA is tyrannical government then hell yes: I'm guilty of defending
“Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”

― Benjamin Franklin

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/se...
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33299 Mar 3, 2014
sorry El(sorta), I was feeling froogy so I jumped

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33300 Mar 3, 2014
and landed on your ass as usual ... thanks
SLACK

Durand, MI

#33301 Mar 3, 2014
rib-it

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#33302 Mar 3, 2014
toad ya

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#33303 Mar 4, 2014
Ahem! I seem to have a frog in my throat,'scuse me.

Well, here we are, March is moving along nicely, our
little isle is covered in Daffodils and Crocus.....and the
trees are budding.

'Nuff of that. Watch the Oscars anybody? I saw a
little of the Red Carpet and have recorded the highlights
of the Oscars as shown on the tv late last night so will
look forward to watching that this evening.

Wishing Everyone a Good Day.

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#33304 Mar 4, 2014
Got suddenly knocked out by some virulent strain
of flu the past days, kinda frightening how
these things are around us everywhere and just
strike without warning-
On the mend.

Good Morning everyone,
a serious touch of Spring here now,
Like looking thru old photos of how lovely
Life can be-

I'm several weeks(episodes) into BREAKING BAD..
It is honestly some of the very best TV I've *EVER* seen..
and will be hard to equal.
I know you enjoyed it you, Denny.

The oscars were a bit of a non event this year, I felt..
At least a few good movies came up trumps.

Warmest regards to ALL friends around this fine thread.

'Me':)

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#33305 Mar 4, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Got suddenly knocked out by some virulent strain
of flu the past days, kinda frightening how
these things are around us everywhere and just
strike without warning-
On the mend.
Good Morning everyone,
a serious touch of Spring here now,
Like looking thru old photos of how lovely
Life can be-
I'm several weeks(episodes) into BREAKING BAD..
It is honestly some of the very best TV I've *EVER* seen..
and will be hard to equal.
I know you enjoyed it you, Denny.
The oscars were a bit of a non event this year, I felt..
At least a few good movies came up trumps.
Warmest regards to ALL friends around this fine thread.
'Me':)
'Morning Grace......I think we may have posted at the same time almost,
had a feeling there was something like that going on and glad to hear
you are on the mend, nasty anything like that.
D'you know, I have the box set of Breaking Bad and haven't had the chance
to view it, the dvd player has been playing up, anyway, have righted it and
really must catch up with you!
Funny old morning here, sunny, but black clouds gathering, I have a view of
the mountains from my window and there is a 'window in the pass' as they
say, so should soon blow over.
Take care.

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#33306 Mar 4, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Grace......I think we may have posted at the same time almost,
had a feeling there was something like that going on and glad to hear
you are on the mend, nasty anything like that.
D'you know, I have the box set of Breaking Bad and haven't had the chance
to view it, the dvd player has been playing up, anyway, have righted it and
really must catch up with you!
Funny old morning here, sunny, but black clouds gathering, I have a view of
the mountains from my window and there is a 'window in the pass' as they
say, so should soon blow over.
Take care.
Good to hear from you El,
Yes indeed you'll enjoy Breaking Bad immensely,
One warning tho:)
It is purely addictive,
How one episode follows the other in nail biting intrigue..
and has a lovely human interest element
Built in too.
Really has everything.

I read where the great ANTHONY HOPKINS
wrote to 'Bryan Cranston' in the starring role
And said in all his life he never witnessed such
outstanding acting as that of Cranston I'd agree 100%
and add in AARON PAUL as a v close 2nd in fact all
The acting in it is A1..
however, I won't go on and be boring about it, only allow you
enjoy it in peace.
I imagine P will enjoy it too.
Looking forward to swapping notes.

Sweet fair weather here too El

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it possible to....... 5 min AliceBlue 556
A New Alphabet Game (Mar '09) 6 min Wolftracks 4,121
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 6 min deutscher Nationa... 132,569
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Judy 123 2,949
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Judy 123 4,239
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 9 min Will Dockery 24,104
only TWO words! (Nov '08) 12 min Judy 123 25,597
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 21 min Wolftracks 130
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 29 min quetzalcoatl 152,471
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 42 min Sublime1 274
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Sarah 25,671
More from around the web