Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32749 Feb 7, 2014
Morning People!

Denny - don't get jealous but I can actually see the grass out back today.
lol

but that's not gonna last long....

:)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32750 Feb 7, 2014
PFfff wrote:
Morning People!
Denny - don't get jealous but I can actually see the grass out back today.
lol
but that's not gonna last long....
:)
I actually noticed the grass here a lighter colour
the kinda gentle colour SPRINGTIME brings.

Regards PFfff

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32751 Feb 7, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Hola! Gracie!
I can't wait for this cinema to be built!
I have a satellite for Brasilian soap operas that my wife can watch. I actually like anything from BBC!
How's the new baby?
Yeah the BBC is great.

The new baby is thriving!

I am elated, never knew I could get such a 'High'
WITHOUT alcohol. lol!

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#32754 Feb 7, 2014
Moooooorning EL and WEIRDOS!!

WHAT?? That's the name of the FORUM NOW!!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!! DON'T GET YOUR "PANTIES" IN A
BUNCH!!!

HELL ROCKERS HOW THE FREAK ARE YA???

EL..Triple Expresso shot and a Apple Strudel!!

Thanx Chick!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32755 Feb 7, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually noticed the grass here a lighter colour
the kinda gentle colour SPRINGTIME brings.
Regards PFfff
my husband just said something like that yesterday.

I think it was just wishful thinking..
lol

Hows that lil one doing?
I can understand that "high" feeling too, I love being a Granny myself.
if I could have, I would have become a Granny first! lol

oh don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but they were not nearly as fun as my granddaughters!
And when im no longer in the "fun" mood - I get to send them home! lol

;)

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32756 Feb 7, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Absent minded? lol
well a bit of that too!
Thanks for the congrats..
I still think it's a miracle EVERY TIME..
Was saying to my son - the Dad,
coming home from the hosp,
how amazing it all is..
how the baby forms, develops and grows, all 'that' entails,
the complication and intricacies ..
and it happens behind the scenes quietly and WONDERfully.
Regards PP
It is so amazing! I have four grandchildren now, with the youngest being a little over 5 weeks! My favorite part is seeing them for the first time is just a beginning of a miracle so...rich with wonder and captivation! Their little personalities grow by the day, and they're SO cute I can hardly bear it sometimes! It's also gratifying to see one's children growing into the good parents and people you always hoped they'd be. Even surpassing that. There's plenty of stress to go around for everyone, but when life is serving up delight and happiness on the side, I indulge.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#32757 Feb 7, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
Grace, when he accused you of having socks he likely reported you, hence the short list
ok let Gracie come and proved I said that .... stayed away from here because of this shit of your .. and yet you follow me around

this is your great proof on my thread??????????

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Hart, MI

Reply
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18810
1 hr ago

...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32761 Feb 8, 2014
Yes.

Well.

Good Morning.

Enjoyed the movie immensely......the portrayal of the young
musician trying to 'make it' was very moving indeed.

There was one scene which will play on my mind forever, GRACE,
you will know which one I am sure!

Yesterday was the one beautiful day of the week, overnight we have
had the storms again, but absolutely heartbreaking for the residents
of Moorlands Somerset, we are most lucky in comparison here.

Everybody...have a good weekend.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32762 Feb 8, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>It is so amazing! I have four grandchildren now, with the youngest being a little over 5 weeks! My favorite part is seeing them for the first time is just a beginning of a miracle so...rich with wonder and captivation! Their little personalities grow by the day, and they're SO cute I can hardly bear it sometimes! It's also gratifying to see one's children growing into the good parents and people you always hoped they'd be. Even surpassing that. There's plenty of stress to go around for everyone, but when life is serving up delight and happiness on the side, I indulge.
Congratulations are very much in order on the new arrival Paise, and I so agree
with you on the pleasure of seeing them for the first time...quite nothing like it
and I remember that so well with my own brood.
I am so fortunate in having five grandchildren, fthree of whom are boys, each with
the most tremendous sense of humour, and blessed with good looks, the girls
the sweetest girls imaginable....I wouldn't be biased by any chance would I? lol

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32763 Feb 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Yes.
Well.
Good Morning.
Enjoyed the movie immensely......the portrayal of the young
musician trying to 'make it' was very moving indeed.
There was one scene which will play on my mind forever, GRACE,
you will know which one I am sure!
Yesterday was the one beautiful day of the week, overnight we have
had the storms again, but absolutely heartbreaking for the residents
of Moorlands Somerset, we are most lucky in comparison here.
Everybody...have a good weekend.
Funny just came at the same time to write here,
so glad you enjoyed it,
the acting was amazing too..
I think I know the scene you refer
to.

For devilment you should see THE WOLF OF WALL ST.

it's rude and crude in places, but in context one kind of accepts it,
it is an experience more than a movie and over 3 hours long!

More gales here too, did you ever think we wopuld see so many.
I was thinking last night of documentaries I saw about other
barren planets in the Universe,
and they always mention the huge winds that blow there,
at around 500 MPH and more..

Hope we're not drifting into those phases!!

(SHIVER)

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32764 Feb 8, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
apparently all things are on youtube
Speaking of YouTube,
look at this.. you and folks here will love it
and the song is appropriate too:-)

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32765 Feb 8, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of YouTube,
look at this.. you and folks here will love it
and the song is appropriate too:-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5h_WpMX-22QXX
AWWWW! I loved it!

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32766 Feb 8, 2014
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Let your soul shine,
It's better than sunshine,
It's better than moonshine,
Damn sure better than rain.
Yeah now people don't mind,
We all get this way sometimes,
Gotta let your soul shine, shine till the break of day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pDIQ7Otf1mwXX
Hey Girl have to know that people that Can Care will always know others who have that gift, Hope it's a Unique' SunSet in a few,...
an' I really loved this....believe it or not I was not familiar with this group, so am
grateful to you for bringing them here BT. From Macon County GA eh?
I was sad to learn that Duane died there and so young, tragic. I believe he
was instrumental in a duet with Willie Nelson, one of my faves too, must find.
Thanks BT....played it while getting ready to go yesterday morning..........

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32767 Feb 8, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. Our roads are all iced in with more on the way today. I have no place to go and a warm fire. I hope your day is going great
Making a real hot chilli for lunch Den...if you can stand the heat (lol) take a pew!....
This nis a real bad Winter sprung upon us all...do take care if you have to go
out...better still, stay home. Hope you are feeling better....:)

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32768 Feb 8, 2014
Colorado Chick wrote:
Moooooorning EL and WEIRDOS!!
WHAT?? That's the name of the FORUM NOW!!
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!! DON'T GET YOUR "PANTIES" IN A
BUNCH!!!
HELL ROCKERS HOW THE FREAK ARE YA???
EL..Triple Expresso shot and a Apple Strudel!!
Thanx Chick!!!
How weird is that CC.. to change it from Offbeat to Weird......
and us lot so perfectly normal! haha
You can have your Apple Strudel but gotta tell you, I am on
a health kick and have cut down on the sweet stuff.....I KNOW....
but...got to lose some weight here. 10 and half stones now,
something has to go.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32769 Feb 8, 2014
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blimey! I'm chuffed ....
"I'm more than a bird
I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
And it's not easy to be me" [Five for Fighting: Superman]
The Spirit in the Sky ......
http://news.yahoo.com/wave-face-photo-1822550...
Those folk in Somerset have been evacuated now Cuz Luke....
elsewhere they have sent in the Marines to assist.

Well, no, the Chelsea was not depicted in the movie, but didn't miss it,
it was riveting.....so well done. And the icing on the cake for me was
Bob Dylan as a young man appeared at the very end......in fact I
said to P, that sounds like Dylan, he loftily replied 'it IS Dylan' oh
pardon me, lol. Slap handies.

Had enough of this weather, how about you? Has the snow gone yet?
I had an unexpected paddle in water when I went out to the gate this morning
to bring in the re-cycling bins......never seen as much water in my life, all
coming down from the cwms of course.

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32770 Feb 8, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny just came at the same time to write here,
so glad you enjoyed it,
the acting was amazing too..
I think I know the scene you refer
to.
For devilment you should see THE WOLF OF WALL ST.
it's rude and crude in places, but in context one kind of accepts it,
it is an experience more than a movie and over 3 hours long!
More gales here too, did you ever think we wopuld see so many.
I was thinking last night of documentaries I saw about other
barren planets in the Universe,
and they always mention the huge winds that blow there,
at around 500 MPH and more..
Hope we're not drifting into those phases!!
(SHIVER)
"I think I know the scene you refer
to."

Did it involve a furry creature Grace? I wish they hadn't put that in, but I have
extended that scene to cope with it,'along come the police, and the cat is
taken to a shelter, where he is very quickly adopted by a loving family'!

Good grief, let's hope not about the possible increase in winds, although
you never know. Makes one wonder what is round the corner, but hopefully
not for many years to come.

Just might see that movie TWOWS.....seen a few trailers and heard a few things
about it.

Cross I missed Philomena.....but how fabulous she had a meeting with The Pope.

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32771 Feb 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
AWWWW! I loved it!
lol
some of those ones are SO cute..

BIG match 6 NATIONS on here today, EL,
[as you likely know]
between WALES/IRELAND..
great buzz around!

weather not too bad for them - SO FAR:)

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32772 Feb 8, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
some of those ones are SO cute..
BIG match 6 NATIONS on here today, EL,
[as you likely know]
between WALES/IRELAND..
great buzz around!
weather not too bad for them - SO FAR:)
Just turned it on.....OMG Ireland are thrashing Wales,
wait, Wales have just scored....it's looking up for Wales
16-3...lol

“Wear both with Pride!”

Since: Jun 06

Liverpool, UK

#32776 Feb 8, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Well Done Ireland!

Just for fun..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n9uMJovuA_YXX&list=PL6B9D CC1A184B1EE8
re-posting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min DanFromSmithville 127,548
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min ms_Sweeter 151,077
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 15 min Trouser Cough 30,056
A six word game (Dec '08) 24 min Trouser Cough 17,962
Bill Cosby 30 min FTW Forever 198
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 45 min Trouser Cough 55,062
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 1 hr Fisherman 808 24,035
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 146
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr SUG here 8,042
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr COOTERDOG 23,978
Is SWEETIE-PIE In Love With GENO? 1 hr liarmouth 52

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE