Location hidden

#32402 Jan 20, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?... Just rub it in Denny will ya! LOL j/k
73 in January though, it's just not right. Whatever will it be in the height of
Summer?
I do like seafood though.
Coming up nightfall over there I believe so will just wish you a very Good Night.
ta ta
Good morning El :) I hope you have a great day. Lots of people off today for MLK day
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32403 Jan 20, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Coffee is on....extra logs for you to throw on the fire at will....
do enjoy each other's company in the Kitchen, I myself am
taking a break......
I need some logs to go please with a side of coffee
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32404 Jan 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
El I just got back from my favorite sea food place. It is 73 here today. Just like spring :)
what did you have?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32405 Jan 20, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>what did you have?
Catfish and shrimp and a bowl of seafood gumbo :) YUM!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32406 Jan 20, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Catfish and shrimp and a bowl of seafood gumbo :) YUM!
had catfish last night myself, soaked in buttermilk with creole mustard and Tony Chachere's seasoning, sliced thin, dredged in Bobs red mill corn flour

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#32407 Jan 20, 2014
<quoted text>I need some logs to go please with a side of coffee
LOGS OR EGGS?
I have some good fire logs if they are
any use:)
they burn very well.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32408 Jan 20, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOGS OR EGGS?
I have some good fire logs if they are
any use:)
they burn very well.
West Michigan has been in a cold wave for six weeks

4 ft of snow in the back yard, drive is drifted over

I have the "winter beater", my Infinity QX4, out of summer storage, I put new snow tires last spring before storing it, good thing I did, snow tires have been sold out here and unavailable before spring

the QX4 has never been stuck
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32409 Jan 20, 2014
eggs do sound good

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32410 Jan 20, 2014
Hey Lost one ...

Have you noticed someone started up the NASTIEST POSTER discussion again. I recall you from back when. Think you'll come in and enjoy another version with all the new comers and some of the elders? Have you seen JG anywhere?

'
'
'
'

Hello Ms El, and all you alls.
I'm doing good and I hope you all are as well.

:)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32411 Jan 21, 2014
-15c, its cold in this old house
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

#32412 Jan 21, 2014
old for this part in the states that is

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32413 Jan 21, 2014
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening El. Boomer says Hi, and the first festival we will be doing will be the Ohioana Book Festival that will showcase local Authors. Great show that is held at Fort Hayes which used to be a Military Post in 1862.
Here is some history:
The 77-acre military post known today as Fort Hayes in Columbus was born out of the need for a federal arsenal to store and repair Ordinance Corps arms and to equip Ohio regiments called to duty during the Civil War. Columbus, in 1861, was a small city of 19,000 inhabitants confined to a relatively small geographic area. That same year Congress authorized the erection of an armory and arsenal in Columbus.
Ordinance Corps General C.P. Buckingham selected a site nearly two years after the congressional authorization. It was a tract of about 70 acres northeast of the city, an oak grove owned by Robert and Jannette Neil of Neil House fame. The need for an army arsenal in Central Ohio was acute soon after war broke out. The state arsenal was jammed with arms and equipment for the states' first regiments, but that building was deemed unsafe and a fire hazard. The army needed a modern arsenal for the receipt and issuance of arms and equipment and the manufacture and storage of ammunition.
The public school system purchased it for 1 dollar and renovated the building to make it an amazing High School Campus to which our son attended. It is truly an amazing Historic Landmark.
We are both well and send our love to you and all in the kitchen. XOXO
I be born in Klumbis, Ahia....White Cross Hospital that be Riverside now. I grew up in Worthnothing just north of Klumbis and later built a house in Galena back when Worthnothing Galena Road was a straight shot to Route #3. I need another drink from The Ruckmoor!

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32414 Jan 21, 2014
Fort Hayes and Neil House history. I renovated early brick houses off of Parson's Avenue. The Italian workmanship is still fantastic to view.

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32415 Jan 21, 2014
If you are still in Columbus, take a journey down Bryden Road.

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32416 Jan 21, 2014
Story #57
My daughter and ex wife are blonde.
When my daughter was 14 I told her to get ready for school. She said it was a holiday.....????? She said there was no school because of MILK DAY! I thought about it a while...hit a brain cell....and asked "Martin Luther King Day?" Becky said yes we have been reading about him all week. She then asked me "who shot Dr. Martin Luther King?"
My blonde wife walk to the breakfast table and responded to our daughter, "James Earl Jones!"

I went back to bed......and we wonder why the Chinese are kicking our ass now!

Level 1

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32417 Jan 21, 2014
My old boss started The "Blue Jackets" hockey team. We wanted the name to be "The Mad Cows", Columbus is known to be a "Cowtown".

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32418 Jan 21, 2014
AIias - Trish wrote:
Hey Lost one ...
Have you noticed someone started up the NASTIEST POSTER discussion again. I recall you from back when. Think you'll come in and enjoy another version with all the new comers and some of the elders? Have you seen JG anywhere?
'
'
'
'
Hello Ms El, and all you alls.
I'm doing good and I hope you all are as well.
:)
Good morning Trish. Good to see you as always. What would you like from the kitchen this morning? Scones and jam are wonderful with cloted cream

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#32419 Jan 21, 2014
Mexican Hillbilly wrote:
Story #57
My daughter and ex wife are blonde.
When my daughter was 14 I told her to get ready for school. She said it was a holiday.....????? She said there was no school because of MILK DAY! I thought about it a while...hit a brain cell....and asked "Martin Luther King Day?" Becky said yes we have been reading about him all week. She then asked me "who shot Dr. Martin Luther King?"
My blonde wife walk to the breakfast table and responded to our daughter, "James Earl Jones!"
I went back to bed......and we wonder why the Chinese are kicking our ass now!
That Jones guy is so versatile! He was also boxing heavyweight champeen of the world.

Good morn / afternoon Kitchen-eers!

Back to normal in middle-earth Indiana. Got snow again, and wind gusting to 35 mph and gradually falling temps.

Days when its colder in the mid-to-late afternoon than in the morning just gives me mental chill-blaines.

informs against BS

#32420 Jan 21, 2014
<quoted text>West Michigan has been in a cold wave for six weeks
4 ft of snow in the back yard, drive is drifted over
I have the "winter beater", my Infinity QX4, out of summer storage, I put new snow tires last spring before storing it, good thing I did, snow tires have been sold out here and unavailable before spring
the QX4 has never been stuck
I *should* quit whining about the weather. I don't see how you live like that!:)

It's hard to find a straight Qx4 when you go the the yard anymore.

sup

informs against BS

#32421 Jan 21, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
Coffee is on....extra logs for you to throw on the fire at will....
do enjoy each other's company in the Kitchen, I myself am
taking a break......
Ok Cuz El. Thanks for your efforts to keep this cozy. See ya when.

"We'll meet again
don't know where
don't know when ...

... Some sunny day"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Agents of Corruption 154,795
Word Association (Jun '10) 16 min say it aint so 26,950
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min Classic 159,846
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 43 min Martina12 1,209
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr say it aint so 10,241
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 1 hr Wolftracks 4,606
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Chilli J 9,599
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr harlehoney 17,989
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 3 hr John Boner 169
News Oregon farmers agree slugs are a problem _ but ... 4 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 23
More from around the web