“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#32247 Jan 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
:P
lol
jeez El, ur hanging around me too much, ur getting to be a wise guy!
LOL
Bora Da!
LOL!

people have started to notice...I overheard some neighbours as I passed their
gates say, big difference in that Rigby woman since she's been knocking around
with PFfff........hahaha

Bora Da

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32248 Jan 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks D
ive never had a problem saying what I think. lol
but to be honest since I didn't know M04 my feelings are based on a situation in which I once didn't go to a funeral because of a hurt that was done to me while only a child. and when I was questioned about it, this person told me that he (if he were me) would have gone out of respect for the deceased family, and I said that he didn't experience what I did and out of respect for Myself chose Not to go.
to this day, I feel I made the right choice. I truly believe a person should protect himself first and foremost.
just because a person dies doesn't mean the hurt automatically goes away and we're all different in the way we handle the pain..
Happy New Year D, I sincerely wish u the Very best!
:}
If I might butt in PFfff.....you did the right thing imo too, why would you go to pay
your respects to someone who had harmed you, as it was, you spared the deceased family
learning of the true colours of their relative.
In fact, I was in a similar position myself, not too long ago someone passed who did me
many injusticies, and I refused to go to the funeral. It did not go down well with many
of my relatives, but I made my own choice as you did. No use in being a hyprocrite.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32249 Jan 10, 2014
coffee, strong, please

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32250 Jan 10, 2014
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
coffee, strong, please
passing you a freshly brewed cup.......toast with that? Marmalade?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32251 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
out of order 'here'
Good morning El. How is everyone in the kitchen today. Rainy day here. I have the bug to get my metal detector and search an old state park that was open in the 30's. I once found the grave of the first vice president of Texas. On the shore I found the remains of his home which burned 100 years ago. I found hand forged square nails and lot of broken chared china. I have been watch a program on TV where they search for relics from old battle fields and forts. I need to get out before I get cabin fever

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32252 Jan 10, 2014
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks D
ive never had a problem saying what I think. lol
but to be honest since I didn't know M04 my feelings are based on a situation in which I once didn't go to a funeral because of a hurt that was done to me while only a child. and when I was questioned about it, this person told me that he (if he were me) would have gone out of respect for the deceased family, and I said that he didn't experience what I did and out of respect for Myself chose Not to go.
to this day, I feel I made the right choice. I truly believe a person should protect himself first and foremost.
just because a person dies doesn't mean the hurt automatically goes away and we're all different in the way we handle the pain..
Happy New Year D, I sincerely wish u the Very best!
:}
I am with you on going to funerals. I watched my dad take his last breath and I wish I had not been there. My dad had told me he wanted Please Don't talk about me when I am gone played at his funeral. I was so funny when they played Louis Armstrong jazz version of the song :) My friends in England told me they went to a funeral where the men were asked to wear Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts. As they carried the cofin they played the theme song from Oliver and Hardy :)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32253 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
passing you a freshly brewed cup.......toast with that? Marmalade?
since you're asking, 3 dropped eggs please
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32254 Jan 10, 2014

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32255 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>since you're asking, 3 dropped eggs please
Try this. Take an egg and throw it up in the air so it lands on grass. I won't break :)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32256 Jan 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Try this. Take an egg and throw it up in the air so it lands on grass. I won't break :)
it's what they call poached eggs

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32257 Jan 10, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. How is everyone in the kitchen today. Rainy day here. I have the bug to get my metal detector and search an old state park that was open in the 30's. I once found the grave of the first vice president of Texas. On the shore I found the remains of his home which burned 100 years ago. I found hand forged square nails and lot of broken chared china. I have been watch a program on TV where they search for relics from old battle fields and forts. I need to get out before I get cabin fever
Go for it Denny, you never know what you may find. I wonder how Krypteia went on
he is big on metal detecting. Rods1 too.
My son found a scull once when he was 15, he was terribly shocked, he was walking
through what was open ground on which developers were laying foundations for a
new building. I still have the newspaper cutting as it hit the local newspaper.
Those were exciting finds you made, the nails would have been made by a Blacksmith
then, the days before mass production. What happened re the grave?

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32258 Jan 10, 2014
<quoted text>since you're asking, 3 dropped eggs please
3? Whose your friends, lol

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32259 Jan 10, 2014
some breakfast music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V1bFr2SWP1IXX
That was beautiful. Very uplifting..and thankyou.

(3 eggs it is)!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32260 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
(3 eggs it is)!
I'm a big dude but hold butter if you prefer
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32261 Jan 10, 2014
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
(3 eggs it is)!
he was very loved by many for obvious reasons
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

United States

#32262 Jan 10, 2014
one night on my way to New Orleans I stopped in West Memphis Arkansas

I went to Ray's for dinner, the place was like a big slice of heaven to me, short ribs, spare ribs, catfish, greens, all the southern soul food favorites

so after being in the land of bland meat and potatoes for so long I start ordering, and ordering, and ordering and yet said it was for here and not to go

Ray looks at me with a perplexed look on his face and said "Wheres your people?", I said I was alone and I was told I would never be able to eat all that food, I smiled and explained my predicament and assured him it would not go to waste, it was gonna be a midnight snack, cold ribs in the morning and what ever was left would be consumed on the road

Ray grabbed one of the plates and said to the cook "put more catfish on this plate, this man is hungry" then turned to me with a big smile

one of the best meals I ever had and had and had

“Cool huh?”

Location hidden

#32263 Jan 10, 2014
one night on my way to New Orleans I stopped in West Memphis Arkansas
I went to Ray's for dinner, the place was like a big slice of heaven to me, short ribs, spare ribs, catfish, greens, all the southern soul food favorites
so after being in the land of bland meat and potatoes for so long I start ordering, and ordering, and ordering and yet said it was for here and not to go
Ray looks at me with a perplexed look on his face and said "Wheres your people?", I said I was alone and I was told I would never be able to eat all that food, I smiled and explained my predicament and assured him it would not go to waste, it was gonna be a midnight snack, cold ribs in the morning and what ever was left would be consumed on the road
Ray grabbed one of the plates and said to the cook "put more catfish on this plate, this man is hungry" then turned to me with a big smile
one of the best meals I ever had and had and had
So those ribs would be prepared on hickory wood, yes? I looked it up, I should
love to dine there, God Bless Ray for all his endeavours to get there, as someone
said, he is a legend.

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32264 Jan 10, 2014
Denny, just watch Jay Leno.....look at his face in detail....he is a cross of Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy in one!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32265 Jan 10, 2014
some breakfast music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V1bFr2SWP1IXX
that's my favorite version of the song.
:)

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32266 Jan 10, 2014
so it seems - u can get a lot done around the house when u stay home.
called my boss and said I wasn't coming in unless he picked me up (too much ice) and he said stay home.
works for me.
lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets Discuss Men (Dec '13) 3 min ABERRANT 1,323
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 6 min rainmaker2016 7,874
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 26 min Rose_NoHo 5,394
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 32 min Camilla 4,089
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 34 min Concerned_American 150,029
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 43 min SweLL GirL 10,680
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 43 min SweLL GirL 36,643
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 55 min Goku Black 217,148
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 1 hr twowheelsforever 21,864
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 6 hr Emerald 17,209