31,381 - 31,400 of 35,982 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#32070 Jan 2, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>lol
Well the house is and stays high and dry, it's on columns in the air, almost over the river itself. Though one year it got within a couple of inches, it's been here 87 years and has never had water in it. It's the ground beneath and all around us that gets covered with sometimes several feet of water. Normally we don't even think about leaving when the water is high, it's quite a thing to cookout on the deck in the middle of a swollen, raging river, lol. We usually enjoy it. But with the need to get out at Christmas this time, it was a little stressful.
Good morning Pais. May your new year be less exciting :) Keep dry

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32071 Jan 2, 2014
I have been told MO4 passed away Tuesday of heart failure

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#32073 Jan 2, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Pais. May your new year be less exciting :) Keep dry
Good morning Denny! I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year. Yes, MO4 did pass, unexpectedly, early Tues. morn, and her loved ones could use a little prayer.

“Im Your Friend”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Always Will Be

#32074 Jan 2, 2014
so sorry to hear this..death isnt easy and very sad...prayers for family and friends going up..everybody have a warm cozy day..raining in my neck of the woods but suppose to turn bad later..

“"Eatin' Ain't Cheatin!"”

Level 1

Since: Sep 06

Thompson's Station, Tn

#32075 Jan 2, 2014
No Way! MO4 is gone! She is one of the originals with unconditional love for everyone. God Bless Her!

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#32076 Jan 2, 2014
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thursday, El, Grace, Tally, Franko, Deer Whisperer, PRINCESS h, Enzio, headed back to work tonight after getting used to two glorious days not having to labor. MURPHY, loves hair and has ripped out a few. Unfortunately, I need all the hair I cann get. He LOVES toes, unfortunately, he has no idea that they are attached to my feet. Already spoiled, he now sleeps on my sister's bed all night. Had to leave the house and pay some bills, so my sister put him in the bathroom with the baby gate. First time. I came back before her and went to let him OUT and the gate was pushed open (wonder who did that) and there is NO MURPHY. He comes scampering behind me Happeeeeeeeee as if he was saying, "Here I am, thought you could lock me up and get away with it huh, you have no idea how strong I am, did you sister?" He LOVES his little puppy teething ring, but now I have to get him a collosal dinosaur, brontisaurus, mamouth-sized bone because of his strength. Right now he thinks his name is, "NO NO." Puppies. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32077 Jan 2, 2014
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Thursday, El, Grace, Tally, Franko, Deer Whisperer, PRINCESS h, Enzio, headed back to work tonight after getting used to two glorious days not having to labor. MURPHY, loves hair and has ripped out a few. Unfortunately, I need all the hair I cann get. He LOVES toes, unfortunately, he has no idea that they are attached to my feet. Already spoiled, he now sleeps on my sister's bed all night. Had to leave the house and pay some bills, so my sister put him in the bathroom with the baby gate. First time. I came back before her and went to let him OUT and the gate was pushed open (wonder who did that) and there is NO MURPHY. He comes scampering behind me Happeeeeeeeee as if he was saying, "Here I am, thought you could lock me up and get away with it huh, you have no idea how strong I am, did you sister?" He LOVES his little puppy teething ring, but now I have to get him a collosal dinosaur, brontisaurus, mamouth-sized bone because of his strength. Right now he thinks his name is, "NO NO." Puppies. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Watch that guy!
He's a trouble maker I can tell:)

I think it's lovely how they speed around
like a whirlwind and then konk out unconscious
when sleeping.

He is great company Vee, and I love the name.

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32078 Jan 2, 2014
I was looking around at bereavement
verses, quotes etc..
whilst I understand they have to be sensitive
at such a difficult time when one has
lost someone close.

I personally don't care for the verses
'I;m not dead, I haven't gone, I'm only in the next room'

and many variations on that theme.

I think this is denial and not healthy;

when properly thought out,
it's better to come up with a sensitive
piece but also acknowledging the person's death..
I feel that is more helpful and honest.

would value other views on this.
Teretta Duh

Huntington, WV

#32079 Jan 2, 2014
Loret and myself really want to wish everybody in this most blessed kitchen a very happy, healthy and prosperous upcoming new year. May all your dreams be fulfilled, and your barns be full of goodies and even your hens may lay golden eggs.. hehe...
'
Bless all immensely. Please keep us in your all's prayers and you all are in our's as well......El, you are the absolute best host that there has ever been. A very special blessing to you EL.. You are a very tremendous angel-soul-sister-friend.. May nothing but GOOD follow you all the days of your life...... Psalm 23.. and all the other good people that are regulars or just visit periodically....
'
Thanks you all for the many blessings,. insights , and just plain down and out fun... Most appreciated.. Really wish that one day,, hopefully soon, that we could all meet up and share stories, and group hug and eat those deeelicious cinnamon rolls that you are so famous for.. tee hee...
'
Thank you all soo much once again...
'
Thank you--Led Zepplin..--> .

Most sincerely Teretta the Duh... 8)....Muuuuaaa.... 8) <3
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Saline, MI

#32080 Jan 3, 2014
pops is lashing out because he is consumed with fear

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T3RA28D...

he needs his friends, someone should call him

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32081 Jan 3, 2014
Good morning El and Grace and all my friends in this warm kitchen. What is on the stove this morning?

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32082 Jan 3, 2014
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and Grace and all my friends in this warm kitchen. What is on the stove this morning?
Hi Denny,

Hows the weather?

“My dog Ali.”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32083 Jan 3, 2014
Kinda sparse in THE KITCHEN this day,
maybe folks still on holiday.

Very nice post from 'Duh'

Wicked weather over here, storms and high winds,
think El has similar weather.

I put a poem on here yesterday
about THE NEW YEAR

Did it turn up at all?
just wondering..

Have a good day - all.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#32084 Jan 3, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny,
Hows the weather?
About 27 this morning but warming up for a clear sunny day. How about you. The NE is snowed in. Lot of cancelled flights

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#32085 Jan 3, 2014
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh if I can only avoid going out! I will try, but the kids (I still call them kids though they're grown now, lol), I'm sure will need something...I do take a 'kit' in the van, wool blankets, shovel, generic kitty litter. And we have a wood stove and 4 cords of split wood up here in the decks with us. If the power goes down we'll be warm and I can cook on it. I could even see some family coming here because of that too. I sure hope the power doesn't go down in the high winds coming, lol.
this sure has been one crazy winter so far in terms of most worldwide weather , except here where we live ... not too bad this side of the ROckies....

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#32086 Jan 3, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch that guy!
He's a trouble maker I can tell:)
I think it's lovely how they speed around
like a whirlwind and then konk out unconscious
when sleeping.
He is great company Vee, and I love the name.
you WOULD love the name ... feels "right at home' for you LOL!!!

I saw a few episodes of MRs. BROwN's Boys on New Years Eve ... we laughed our buts off!!!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#32087 Jan 3, 2014
I was quite surprised about the language allowed on that TV show though ... I thuoght Ireland was a conservative country?
Teretta Duh

Huntington, WV

#32088 Jan 3, 2014
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Kinda sparse in THE KITCHEN this day,
maybe folks still on holiday.
Very nice post from 'Duh'
Wicked weather over here, storms and high winds,
think El has similar weather.
I put a poem on here yesterday
about THE NEW YEAR
Did it turn up at all?
just wondering..
Have a good day - all.
You are too kind dear Grace Muhlissa..(lol)
'
May this upcoming year be the very best that you have ever had...and hope they get better and better........So kind and loving...... Surely goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days, all the daze of your life... and you shall dwell in the house of LORD forever,,, and you shall eat at the table spread for you..(and hopefully us)..... Psalm 23 ish....
'
Bless you Grace... and of course EL..... Two peas in a pod.. and I wanna be in between.. hahaha.... Love you both.. very much and wishing you the best yer ever..... and all that may graze along this thread..... Teretta... The Duh!!!....
'
My , my , my... 2 Timothy chapter 3...
'
Teretta WOK.. Duh.. 4650 8)
Teretta Duh

Huntington, WV

#32089 Jan 3, 2014
Hi Franko..... OKNARF..........
'
How does Moses make his tea???
'
HE--BREWS --it......... From Right to left.....Or was it LEFT TO RIGHT???
'
I forgets....
'
'SEVEN DUHST"--HOME

'

Understand dark sentences.....Daniel chapter 9...
'
Teretta. THE WOK!!..9713 13?? dh.. Hey Tally!!..
Teretta Duh

Huntington, WV

#32090 Jan 3, 2014
For EL... and Grace...(of course)
'
Starbird.....Manfred Man
'

'
'
From the DUh..... Huh... Myuhhh...
''
8) <3
>!<+>-<><@@@
''
I caught myself earlier going to send MO4 something on FB.... WOW!!.... WOW!!.. MOM!!... My oh my.......... STARBIRD....!!
'
'
Teretta the WIZARD OF KAAZ!!!...... 4399

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 8 min Mechanic 1,841
Words or names starting and ending with the sam... 19 min -patricia- 209
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 24 min -Lea- 18,593
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 27 min CJ Rocker 145,235
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 31 min SLY WEST 25,831
Most of my posts are: 38 min A TROLL NAMED SLACK 1
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 43 min SLY WEST 5,888
Fergson Police Dept. 51 min TALLYHO 8541 380
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr Krypteia 28,506
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr Rose of Tralee 808