Comments
30,881 - 30,900 of 34,980 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31553
Dec 12, 2013
 
'Morning All...

brrrr...and fog....but still no snow...(:

Have a trip to town planned today, dropping
some stuff off at the charity shop, some of
my brass collection, a number of succulents
I have potted up, books etc. First visit to
this particular charity shop where they help
support shelters for rescued greyhounds,
so all in a good cause. I divide my loyalties,
there is an excellent shop locally supporting
kids in India, today though it's the greyhound's
turn.

Enough about my day....:) Have a good one.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31554
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eleanorigby wrote:
'Morning All...
brrrr...and fog....but still no snow...(:
Have a trip to town planned today, dropping
some stuff off at the charity shop, some of
my brass collection, a number of succulents
I have potted up, books etc. First visit to
this particular charity shop where they help
support shelters for rescued greyhounds,
so all in a good cause. I divide my loyalties,
there is an excellent shop locally supporting
kids in India, today though it's the greyhound's
turn.
Enough about my day....:) Have a good one.
funny was listening to our national news yesterday [7:00pm] and they were saying that yesterday London was strangely void of fog .....

also interesting how a fake signer was with all of the world leader ....... also noted how Obama and the Dutch leader were in a selfie and how Michelle Obama
was aloft and not amused..........

****NEWS FLASH**** Michelle Obama gave Obama his toast slightly burnt ,,saying what is wrong "were you expecting a little Danish this morning?"
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31555
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

^^^^^^hater^^^^^^^
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31556
Dec 12, 2013
 

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31557
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
funny was listening to our national news yesterday [7:00pm] and they were saying that yesterday London was strangely void of fog .....
also interesting how a fake signer was with all of the world leader ....... also noted how Obama and the Dutch leader were in a selfie and how Michelle Obama
was aloft and not amused..........
****NEWS FLASH**** Michelle Obama gave Obama his toast slightly burnt ,,saying what is wrong "were you expecting a little Danish this morning?"
ah well could have lifted by that time...some pics here taken at
first light.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/look-incredible-photo-of...

amazed nobody noticed that poor fellow was giving the same hand signals over and over. It is now claimed he had suffered a schizophrenic attack that he is normally quite competent with the sign language. All credit to him for standing his ground...:)

had no idea about the selfie....

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31558
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
and these are leaders of our respective countries? Good grief
indeed. I like Michelle Obama....it's out of order.

On the positive side...it WAS a celebration, so a bit of fun
was allowed.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31559
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
ah well could have lifted by that time...some pics here taken at
first light.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/look-incredible-photo-of...
amazed nobody noticed that poor fellow was giving the same hand signals over and over. It is now claimed he had suffered a schizophrenic attack that he is normally quite competent with the sign language. All credit to him for standing his ground...:)
had no idea about the selfie....
Good morning El. A great day here and it will reach 45 today. Positively Mediterranean :)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31560
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
and these are leaders of our respective countries? Good grief
indeed. I like Michelle Obama....it's out of order.
On the positive side...it WAS a celebration, so a bit of fun
was allowed.....
are you familiar with a New Orleans Jazz funeral?

http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworleans/mu...

it is a sorrowfully played death march to the grave site followed a joyful noise as a celebration of life as the precession leaves the grave, it is truly one of the greatest emotionally charged events anyone has ever seen

it is a calumniation of African/Caribbean and western culture in a way only the Big Easy(New Orleans) could cultivate

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31561
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

a more formal example
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31562
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
ah well could have lifted by that time...some pics here taken at
first light.
http://www.lbc.co.uk/look-incredible-photo-of...
amazed nobody noticed that poor fellow was giving the same hand signals over and over. It is now claimed he had suffered a schizophrenic attack that he is normally quite competent with the sign language. All credit to him for standing his ground...:)
had no idea about the selfie....
was noticed by several world and USA organization

but can't correct at live time , not like they are taking phone calls..
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31563
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

turns out they got cronies in high places in Africa too
Krypteia

Hastings, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31564
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

franko wrote:
<quoted text>If there is any calcification, you could look into a therapy called SHOCKWAVE .... apparently this can address that specific problem ...
Thanks franko,got a ruptured bicep on the same side which don't help,lol,don't regret rugby at all I'd go through everything again from knee reconstruction,cracked rib,broken toe,ruptured bicep,and now shoulder worn,,,rugby is like an addiction you ask tony,the amount of times iv'e lied to the wife about playing with an injury,lol.....When it seizes up which they said it will at some point I'll have a look at this shockwave,but think they might op..
Teretta

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31565
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Is this EL's???
'
Or ELi's------Kitch with the Beaotch?? hahhah
'
LOOK AT ME!!!
'
(Thinking MUSHLY OF YOU--EL)
'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
'
'MAGICKALL!!!!!
'
dh
5354

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31566
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. A great day here and it will reach 45 today. Positively Mediterranean :)
Hi Denny....sounds a bit on the cold side to me if I worked
it out correctly....looks like you might just have a White
Christmas there in Texas then? One of my curries would
war you up, lol

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31567
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>are you familiar with a New Orleans Jazz funeral?
http://www.neworleansonline.com/neworleans/mu...
it is a sorrowfully played death march to the grave site followed a joyful noise as a celebration of life as the precession leaves the grave, it is truly one of the greatest emotionally charged events anyone has ever seen
it is a calumniation of African/Caribbean and western culture in a way only the Big Easy(New Orleans) could cultivate
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the music is hauntingly beautiful as I am sure you will agree...
I had first hand experience of a New Orleans styl funeral in, of all places a nearby town, a fellow had died whilst in New Orleans
and his wish to be brought home and buried here in that manner
was honoured...his cortege was horse drawn and a band from N.O
led it to the cemetery, I took part in it, I wish I could remember
the name of the band, one of the bandsmen and I swapped medallions
I gave him my lucky medallion I brought home from the States, in
turn he gave me one which depicted the name of the band. I will
try to track I down, I would love to know f they are still going, as this was about 20 years ago but lives on in my heart.
Enjoyed the links and thanks.

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31568
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Teretta wrote:
Is this EL's???
'
Or ELi's------Kitch with the Beaotch?? hahhah
'
LOOK AT ME!!!
'
(Thinking MUSHLY OF YOU--EL)
'
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
'
'MAGICKALL!!!!!
'
dh
5354
LOL Duh...that's me, you come to the right place....

How are you? Been a while. I believe Congratulatons
are in order, Many Congrats Duh and Teretta....

now that is Magicall!......:)

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31569
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks franko,got a ruptured bicep on the same side which don't help,lol,don't regret rugby at all I'd go through everything again from knee reconstruction,cracked rib,broken toe,ruptured bicep,and now shoulder worn,,,rugby is like an addiction you ask tony,the amount of times iv'e lied to the wife about playing with an injury,lol.....When it seizes up which they said it will at some point I'll have a look at this shockwave,but think they might op..
That sounds awfully painful Krypteia....would Acupuncture help
by any chance? It helped me a lot when I broke my collarbone
just a thought.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31570
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

INFO: The sign language interpreter at Nelson Mandela's memorial says he suffers from schizophrenia and hallucinated and saw angels while gesturing incoherently just 3 feet away from President Barack Obama and other world leaders, outraging deaf people worldwide who said his signs amounted to gibberish.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31571
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
the music is hauntingly beautiful as I am sure you will agree...
I had first hand experience of a New Orleans styl funeral in, of all places a nearby town, a fellow had died whilst in New Orleans
and his wish to be brought home and buried here in that manner
was honoured...his cortege was horse drawn and a band from N.O
led it to the cemetery, I took part in it, I wish I could remember
the name of the band, one of the bandsmen and I swapped medallions
I gave him my lucky medallion I brought home from the States, in
turn he gave me one which depicted the name of the band. I will
try to track I down, I would love to know f they are still going, as this was about 20 years ago but lives on in my heart.
Enjoyed the links and thanks.
you just touched my hart in a way you don't know and I couldn't explain

he gave what he called "doub loon" in an accent not too different than my own

card night I gotta run, will figure out who later

thank you so much, that just treated a little home sickness
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Adrian, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31572
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

"doubloon" one word with a strong french/Creole accent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••