WELCOME HOME

#30745 Oct 12, 2013
said good nite ...

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

True Friends Are hard to find

#30746 Oct 12, 2013
goodnight Tally sleep tight...:o)..God bless..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30747 Oct 13, 2013
GOOD MORNING LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
LADIES&GENTS of the REALM

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30748 Oct 13, 2013
Good morning El and all in the kitchen

“Master Baker”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Hidden-like GINSENG.

#30749 Oct 13, 2013
tallyho wrote:
LADIES&GENTS of the REALM
'
Ha ha.. That about covers it all Tally.. Good to see you once again...As well as all in this most wonderful of kitchens.....(Anybody seen the box of pizza crusts that was laying around??)..
'
Here,, a certain pizza place puts bacon in their crust. It is usually on the Bar-b-Q chicken pizza... just sayin.. It is delish..
'
I ordered a pizza ---they asked me if I wanted that pizza cut in eight pieces of twelve..........I told them to cut it into EIGHT.. I don't think I could eat TWELVE....???? Hardy harr harr....
'
Mornin El.. Been thinking about you...

'
"No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly"------Psalms 84;11---------(methinks sometimes this means that we are to walk with our heads up and chest out. I mean, we ALL are children of GOd.... just a thought.....
'

Have a most blessed remainder of the weekend... 8)
'
Teretta-dh.---4242

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30750 Oct 13, 2013
Lady-RETTA wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Ha ha.. That about covers it all Tally.. Good to see you once again...As well as all in this most wonderful of kitchens.....(Anybody seen the box of pizza crusts that was laying around??)..
'
Here,, a certain pizza place puts bacon in their crust. It is usually on the Bar-b-Q chicken pizza... just sayin.. It is delish..
'
I ordered a pizza ---they asked me if I wanted that pizza cut in eight pieces of twelve..........I told them to cut it into EIGHT.. I don't think I could eat TWELVE....???? Hardy harr harr....
'
Mornin El.. Been thinking about you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ixBryyQSrD8XX
'
"No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly"------Psalms 84;11---------(methinks sometimes this means that we are to walk with our heads up and chest out. I mean, we ALL are children of GOd.... just a thought.....
'
'
Teretta-dh.---4242
good afternoon glad you popped in your turn to pour ...

you and yours please enjoy this day and the next and the etc etc etc etc

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30751 Oct 14, 2013
LADIES&GENTS of the REALM and the kit krue

“July 2016”

Since: Jun 06

Bradford, UK

#30752 Oct 14, 2013
Good Morning to you Sir Tally and Good Morning
to Everyone here....

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30753 Oct 14, 2013
Lady-RETTA wrote:
<quoted text>
'
'
'
'
Mornin El.. Been thinking about you... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ixBryyQSrD8XX
'
'
'
Teretta-dh.---4242
and good to see you again DUH...and thanks for the chuckle and
for the music (cue for a song)...really enjoyed your choice.
Interesting quote from the Psalm....after much deliberation I
can understand the reasoning behind it.....
but agree wholeheartedly with YOUR comments.....
wishing you a brill day...:)

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30754 Oct 14, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
That's great about your brother Cuz El. Enjoy your jaunt.
~~~~ Out Front Luke
Thanks so much Cuz Luke....

had some committments here so was unable to go 'up North'
after all, but we are in communication and he is doing fine.
He had a triple by-pass so has done exceptionally well...

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30755 Oct 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and all in the kitchen
'Morning Denny Darlin'....how is the magic going, are you still
working on your repetoire? Love to see some!

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30756 Oct 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
I like this ad a lot,
great message.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xwndLOKQTDsXX
It IS a great message Grace....wonderful ad, thanks
for sharing this.

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30757 Oct 14, 2013
Flower-Child wrote:
Good morning Lady El ... been missing you and thinking of you ... Lots going on ... Rescued a new pup, Chance ... 1 yr 7 months and said to be a coon hound with possible lab mix ... he's beautiful, still timid but warming up to me ... Jax gave him the 5 second "alpha" dog grrrrrrrrrr and quickly established who was boss ... Chance said, "okay, no problem" LOL ... He was sleeping on my nice, brand new bed in the front bedroom ... I've since closed off that room and forced him to socialize with us in the living room and/or kitchen & dining area. The fainting couch that I bought for Jax that Jax never would use? Well, now Jax wants to get on it since I've taugt Chance to get on it to keep him from jumping up and scratching my new leather furniture ... yep,NOW Jax wants up ... I don't care if they both get on the fainting couch but Jax, buddy, you had your "chance", no pun intended, lol ... I've been training with voice and hand commands, no treats, YET ... that will come at a later time but he seems to be listening and trying to please me ... I bought treats yesterday and get tennis balls later today to start an exercise regime ... He is so shy,timid and afraid of people Lady El ... he was severely abused in his younger days ... The other day I accidentally dropped a plastic bowl and he took off running down the hall to the other bedroom ... it's so sad but Jax and I'll make him better ... He was hiding from me in their dog park next door, behind the trees, behind my utility shed, behind my house and would not come to me ... slowly he is coming out of that ... He knows "inside" "outside" ... I've got my work set out for me ...
Hope you, P and the kittens are all doing well, my friend ... I do think of you often ... When I'm offline for days it seems like it takes HOURS to get caught up here and F/B ... Came here to share the love and to wish you a great day ...
Much love and affection ... Take care! FC <3 ...
Absolutely loved this post Flower...very many congrats on your
new family member...it takes a while when a creature has been so
badly abused.....between yourself and Jax though...you cannot fail
to win Chance around.
Much Loe and Affection your way my friend....luvya..<3

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30758 Oct 14, 2013
Sir Tally...found the college where the girls
are studying, housed in St. Donat's castle there in
the Vale of Glamorgan...South Wales, beautiful
castle, 12th century. Apparently it was on the
BBC...

former home of Randolph Hearne?

“July 2016”

Bradford, UK

#30759 Oct 14, 2013
Talking to myself in the Kitchen this morning! lol

Vee.....I will do my very best......I rarely
use my e-mail these days but will give it a go.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30760 Oct 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Talking to myself in the Kitchen this morning! lol
Vee.....I will do my very best......I rarely
use my e-mail these days but will give it a go.
Good morning El. I hope you had a great weekend. Raining here and we sure need it :)

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30761 Oct 14, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Sir Tally...found the college where the girls
are studying, housed in St. Donat's castle there in
the Vale of Glamorgan...South Wales, beautiful
castle, 12th century. Apparently it was on the
BBC...
former home of Randolph Hearne?
thanks ......

“July 2016”

Norwich, UK

#30762 Oct 15, 2013
Good Morning....

To clarify....I don't do FB...I don't Twitter....
in a quiet moment in my busy schedule I come here
to the Kitchen....and enjoy 'talking' to my friends
here.

You can imagine how I felt when I learnt one of those 'friends' has contacted others to declare
I am the Troll.

This I deny and swear on everything I hold dear.

As a consequence, I have changed my e-mail address,
and I feel distinctly uncomfortable 'putting on a face' like this has not happened.

Thought I would make that clear as any newcomers might be taken in by such information from a 'trusted' source.

Coffee is on....and wehave a nice sunny day here in Wales.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#30763 Oct 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Good Morning....
To clarify....I don't do FB...I don't Twitter....
in a quiet moment in my busy schedule I come here
to the Kitchen....and enjoy 'talking' to my friends
here.
You can imagine how I felt when I learnt one of those 'friends' has contacted others to declare
I am the Troll.
This I deny and swear on everything I hold dear.
As a consequence, I have changed my e-mail address,
and I feel distinctly uncomfortable 'putting on a face' like this has not happened.
Thought I would make that clear as any newcomers might be taken in by such information from a 'trusted' source.
Coffee is on....and wehave a nice sunny day here in Wales.
morning el
IMO internet friendship is so fragile and fleeting. and I believe its that's way because there is no real foundation for it to stand on.
its missing the close interaction that personal friends go thru, such as the expression of a friend with whom u've just shared something personal with, or the contact of a real hug that u may want to give or receive as a friend. its these every day emotions and feelings we share that truly help form a friendship - the kind that last forever.
while we do share things here with each other, its really for our own sake that we do so, its a way to just connect and "talk" with others - just for the sake of doing so. and its for all different reasons, at any given moment that we do so. it might be we are bored at the moment, feeling lonely, etc.
at least that's how I see it, I don't feel like I have any real friends on the internet, just real people that I call companions - people I share conversations with, not particularly "feelings" with.

but its taken me awhile to realize that's what this place Really is all about, and once I finally saw that's how it is, I realized I wasn't looking for friendship - just someone to talk to...

keeping some distance is the best way to survive "internet companions"

but that's just my opinion - we all think differently.

bora da!
lol

“July 2016”

Norwich, UK

#30764 Oct 15, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
morning el
IMO internet friendship is so fragile and fleeting. and I believe its that's way because there is no real foundation for it to stand on.
its missing the close interaction that personal friends go thru, such as the expression of a friend with whom u've just shared something personal with, or the contact of a real hug that u may want to give or receive as a friend. its these every day emotions and feelings we share that truly help form a friendship - the kind that last forever.
while we do share things here with each other, its really for our own sake that we do so, its a way to just connect and "talk" with others - just for the sake of doing so. and its for all different reasons, at any given moment that we do so. it might be we are bored at the moment, feeling lonely, etc.
at least that's how I see it, I don't feel like I have any real friends on the internet, just real people that I call companions - people I share conversations with, not particularly "feelings" with.
but its taken me awhile to realize that's what this place Really is all about, and once I finally saw that's how it is, I realized I wasn't looking for friendship - just someone to talk to...
keeping some distance is the best way to survive "internet companions"
but that's just my opinion - we all think differently.
bora da!
lol
I think you have summed things up beautifully PFfff...I could not
have put it better so will not attept to add to your views, just
will say, as companions go, you are amongst the very best.
Bora Da!...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 7 min SweLL GirL 194,722
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 23 min SweLL GirL 146,101
2words into 2new words (May '12) 23 min Poppyann 2,943
One Word (Jan '09) 24 min Poppyann 16,651
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 26 min Poppyann 35,630
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 27 min SweLL GirL 3,389
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 27 min SweLL GirL 8,063
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 32,701
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 4 hr wichita-rick 18,524
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 5 hr Knock off purse s... 7,895
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 7 hr dod 8,539
More from around the web