El's Kitchen

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

Since: Feb 08

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30689 Oct 10, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>hey there Texan citizen .. how are you?
Hi there Franko ... I'm doing real well and hope the same for you ... Went down to South Padre Island, had a blast with some old classmates and look forward to going back down in the near future ... I went to my daddy's grave and put new flowers in and my old boyfriends and did the same ... Met up with some old childhood friends and had a great time ... Meant to get with some cousins but time was cut short ... Hurricane (I) started with and I ran us off the beach as they ran us off the beach so why be on the beach, right? so we came inland and had just as much fun ... Went to Mexico twice and had a lovely dinner with, get this, a friend of my brothers who nothing and I mean NOTHING like my brother ... this guy can Rokken Roll ... my brother fits more along the lines of a Redneck cowboy or whatever ... he wears cowboy boots and a hat, STILL, lol ... It was a fantastic vacation and too much fun ...

Good to see you, Franko .. Take care, be safe! >>Huggles<< FC <3 ...

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30690 Oct 10, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
They just found a mummy in Egypt,he was covered in chocolate and peanuts..His name is Pharaoh Rocher.
Hello babes! LOL on the pun ... although I'm sure no pun was intended, hahaha Hello to the wife and yall take care :)

“TEXAS ... SECEDE”

REPUBLIC OF TEXAS

#30691 Oct 10, 2013
Good morning Lady El ... been missing you and thinking of you ... Lots going on ... Rescued a new pup, Chance ... 1 yr 7 months and said to be a coon hound with possible lab mix ... he's beautiful, still timid but warming up to me ... Jax gave him the 5 second "alpha" dog grrrrrrrrrr and quickly established who was boss ... Chance said, "okay, no problem" LOL ... He was sleeping on my nice, brand new bed in the front bedroom ... I've since closed off that room and forced him to socialize with us in the living room and/or kitchen & dining area. The fainting couch that I bought for Jax that Jax never would use? Well, now Jax wants to get on it since I've taugt Chance to get on it to keep him from jumping up and scratching my new leather furniture ... yep,NOW Jax wants up ... I don't care if they both get on the fainting couch but Jax, buddy, you had your "chance", no pun intended, lol ... I've been training with voice and hand commands, no treats, YET ... that will come at a later time but he seems to be listening and trying to please me ... I bought treats yesterday and get tennis balls later today to start an exercise regime ... He is so shy,timid and afraid of people Lady El ... he was severely abused in his younger days ... The other day I accidentally dropped a plastic bowl and he took off running down the hall to the other bedroom ... it's so sad but Jax and I'll make him better ... He was hiding from me in their dog park next door, behind the trees, behind my utility shed, behind my house and would not come to me ... slowly he is coming out of that ... He knows "inside" "outside" ... I've got my work set out for me ...

Hope you, P and the kittens are all doing well, my friend ... I do think of you often ... When I'm offline for days it seems like it takes HOURS to get caught up here and F/B ... Came here to share the love and to wish you a great day ...
Much love and affection ... Take care! FC <3 ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30692 Oct 10, 2013
GOOD MORNING LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
LADIES/GENTS of the REALM...KIT KRUE

really getting that fall-winter temps at night now ... days are pleasant however

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30693 Oct 10, 2013
really getting a great show of the Aurora Borealis........[northern lights] btw had seen the southern lights as well
aka Aurora Australias

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30694 Oct 10, 2013
Good morning El and a good morning to all who come to the kitchen. The new yahoo mail sucks but you can go back to basic the way the old mail looked

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30695 Oct 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Good morning El and a good morning to all who come to the kitchen. The new yahoo mail sucks but you can go back to basic the way the old mail looked
I have always used the incredimail and really enjoy it
beatlesinthebog

New Zealand

#30696 Oct 10, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Morning folks,
El,
I agree with you there are some excellent documentaries
to be seen nightly, I have watched so many,
between channels> National Geographic - Eden,
Discovery - History etc etc, there's a huge selection,
and with your grand new TV,
you've got it made.. Kudos.
Good to see you out & about Tony,
for you and Deer Whisperer.
I went to see the movie PRISONERS,
it's an excellent thriller,
just saying in case you haven't yet seen it.
Gracie babe...you may be able to help.....EXTREMELY funny show (with no laugh track)...family..two children,boy and girl,who are Different(very)...and apparently is semi-adlibbbed

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#30697 Oct 10, 2013
beatlesinthebog wrote:
<quoted text>Gracie babe...you may be able to help.....EXTREMELY funny show (with no laugh track)...family..two children,boy and girl,who are Different(very)...and apparently is semi-adlibbbed
OMG

I can't think!

All I can see is the Osbourne's
reality show?

I'll think about it, is it a British show?

El/Tony or Deer Whisperer might know..

Leave it with me B..

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30698 Oct 10, 2013
Anyone who uses yahoo you can google how do I go back to mail classic to get rid of the new mail

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30699 Oct 10, 2013
Lady El was just watching the news and saw the girls who were shot by the Taliban , going to a castle school in Wales proper ... good for Wales

“Got'em figured out?”

Since: Nov 09

Think again

#30700 Oct 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Another posting on Fisherman's Friends - this time because it was filmed at the Minack Theatre. It's an open air theatre on the Cliffside in south west Cornwall, all the work on one woman (now dead). An incredible venue, although the seats are concrete!!.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0q2JleU5EOUXX
Bringing seat cushions a must, eh?! Thanks for the info Tony but, alas, Youtube just not really an option for me (time and patience). I'm on dial-up internet access.

I have seen a couple of mens choirs profiled on some of our news/human interest programs. Cornish may have been one, I just don't remember.

Cheers and top of the morning to the Isles dwellers, good evening to the state-siders.

“Got'em figured out?”

Think again

#30701 Oct 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
really getting a great show of the Aurora Borealis........[northern lights] btw had seen the southern lights as well
aka Aurora Australias
not here, but the International Space Station can be seen over-flighting this week. Hope to see it this evening, or tomorrow evening while the moon is still in crescent phase.

Space: one of the original 7 U.S. astronauts, Scott Carpenter has passed away. After his only space flight, he then went on and also endured an extended stay on the sea floor.

The Right Stuff.

“Got'em figured out?”

Think again

#30702 Oct 10, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG
I can't think!
All I can see is the Osbourne's
reality show?
I'll think about it, is it a British show?
El/Tony or Deer Whisperer might know..
Leave it with me B..
I'm no help on this. Sorry Beats /Grace

“Got'em figured out?”

Think again

#30703 Oct 10, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Anyone who uses yahoo you can google how do I go back to mail classic to get rid of the new mail
I get a log-in screen with a choice for 'Full-featured'(or something, for the new) or 'Basic'. It's defaulted to 'new'. I've inadvertently 'signed-in' on 'new' a couple of times.

Somewhere up in the top bar above the message list the way to the 'old' was either -- I don't remember for sure -- a 'go back to Basic'(not exact wording), or I might have found it in the Options tab in the top bar above the messages.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#30704 Oct 10, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
not here, but the International Space Station can be seen over-flighting this week. Hope to see it this evening, or tomorrow evening while the moon is still in crescent phase.
Space: one of the original 7 U.S. astronauts, Scott Carpenter has passed away. After his only space flight, he then went on and also endured an extended stay on the sea floor.
The Right Stuff.
yes , guarded Wally Schirra's capsule Sigma 7#

1st to land in the Pacific..was amazed how damp small it was ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#30705 Oct 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well right now (12:56 am 9/12) it's 67 degrees F in Hell Michigan, but I wouldn't call that hot.
;-)
https://www.google.com/search...
Sent from my iPhone
Thank you for being so specific. HAHAHHAH!

Hey everybody ..I went on vacation at the end of September then got busy and somehow never got into TOPIX until today. Hope ya'll didn't miss me too much...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#30706 Oct 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
well yes and no this is a contention of law..
but: Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram deo is a latin legal maxim meaning no one ought to accuse himself except in the Presence of God. This legal maxim denotes that any accused person is entitled to make a plea of not guilty, and also that a witness is not obliged to give a response or submit a document that will incriminate himself. A very similar phrase to the maxim is nemo tenetur seipsum accusare.
Nemo tenetur seipsum accusare is a legal maxim in Latin. It states that no one is bound to incriminate or accuse himself.
Isn't there something legally in place to stop people from making false accusations willy nilly?

I suppose the accused can then turn around and sue them for slander?
Meg

Bethlehem, PA

#30707 Oct 10, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for being so specific. HAHAHHAH!
Hey everybody ..I went on vacation at the end of September then got busy and somehow never got into TOPIX until today. Hope ya'll didn't miss me too much...
Did you go to Hollywood ?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#30708 Oct 10, 2013
Meg wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to Hollywood ?
NO but I have a distant cousin with he same name who did ...

In the meantime, why don't ya'll just relax?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the name"... (Jun '15) 6 min andet1987 3,036
A-Z of "ANY WORD" that comes to mind! (Sep '12) 7 min andet1987 1,090
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 37 min andet1987 7,051
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 44 min andet1987 4,765
3 Word Sentence (each word, one syllable only) (Jan '15) 45 min andet1987 1,330
last word/first word. (Apr '12) 47 min andet1987 7,543
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 49 min andet1987 14,158
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr wichita-rick 224,407
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 hr quilterqueen 6,425
More from around the web