El's Kitchen
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30097 Sep 17, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The shooter had mental problems and heard voices. He by law should not have owned a gun. The people should not lose their right to own a gun because of the acts of a crazy person. I have a constitutional right to own guns
how much did Regan save by opening the gates?

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#30098 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>not when people are afraid to stand up to corrupt cops and judges because something might happen to them
what they don't understand anymore (so called "patriots")is that when you don't stand up for others you are next
Interestingly,
There was a controversial case here recently
of a daughter who took her elderly Dad to court;
he had been seriously abusing her
for a long period in the past
starting when she was 7 years, and she
never before had the courage to deal with it
eventho' it was burning her up.

He arrived at Court with a walking aid & in poor
health;

after as long case where all the gory
details were exposed, notwithstanding,
he was allowed go free.

This was a high profile case, the victim was devastated..
and there was a HUGE public outcry, it didn't stop
there, people got out & marched in their hundreds
in every county with such volume
the judge was left with no alternative
other than to bring the case
back to court to review it -
eventually this man ended up with a jail sentence ..

The wronged woman thanked the public for
'standing up to the system, where the law had let her down'
[she said]

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#30099 Sep 17, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SInday, everybody! Going to get in at least two hours of work today. Hope everyone else has better plans for the kitchen today!
Hope you got your weekly ice cream ok, tho'
always room for that:)

***

Adding my voice to that of El's here..
in passing on regret for what happened
in your country yesterday,
when I read..
thirteen dead and many injured.

tragic.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30100 Sep 17, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly,
There was a controversial case here recently
of a daughter who took her elderly Dad to court;
he had been seriously abusing her
for a long period in the past
starting when she was 7 years, and she
never before had the courage to deal with it
eventho' it was burning her up.
He arrived at Court with a walking aid & in poor
health;
after as long case where all the gory
details were exposed, notwithstanding,
he was allowed go free.
This was a high profile case, the victim was devastated..
and there was a HUGE public outcry, it didn't stop
there, people got out & marched in their hundreds
in every county with such volume
the judge was left with no alternative
other than to bring the case
back to court to review it -
eventually this man ended up with a jail sentence ..
The wronged woman thanked the public for
'standing up to the system, where the law had let her down'
[she said]
I don't trust or rely on the court system here

the court of public opinion has been more effective and consistent as long as one can back up what they say

having a intimidating presence helps as well

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#30101 Sep 17, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly,
There was a controversial case here recently
of a daughter who took her elderly Dad to court;
he had been seriously abusing her
for a long period in the past
starting when she was 7 years, and she
never before had the courage to deal with it
eventho' it was burning her up.
He arrived at Court with a walking aid & in poor
health;
after as long case where all the gory
details were exposed, notwithstanding,
he was allowed go free.
This was a high profile case, the victim was devastated..
and there was a HUGE public outcry, it didn't stop
there, people got out & marched in their hundreds
in every county with such volume
the judge was left with no alternative
other than to bring the case
back to court to review it -
eventually this man ended up with a jail sentence ..
The wronged woman thanked the public for
'standing up to the system, where the law had let her down'
[she said]
that's because looking at the old man, they thought of him as a sweet little and calm old man, one who couldn't hurt a fly.
people make judgements on what they see in front of them.

that's why first impressions are useless - if u look deeper, u "may" eventually see the whole person.
even then, u never really know for sure.

Tony - been thinking of u, hope u are doing well..

howdy everyone!
:]

“March'16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

#30102 Sep 17, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because looking at the old man, they thought of him as a sweet little and calm old man, one who couldn't hurt a fly.
people make judgements on what they see in front of them.
that's why first impressions are useless - if u look deeper, u "may" eventually see the whole person.
even then, u never really know for sure.
Tony - been thinking of u, hope u are doing well..
howdy everyone!
:]
That was the whole point -
what apparently blindsided the judge
didn't escape the public..
and true justice won out no
thanks to the judge in this case
**

Hi Pfff:)
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30103 Sep 17, 2013
its hard to trust a court system where the magistrate is the judges son

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30104 Sep 17, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly,
There was a controversial case here recently
of a daughter who took her elderly Dad to court;
he had been seriously abusing her
for a long period in the past
starting when she was 7 years, and she
never before had the courage to deal with it
eventho' it was burning her up.
He arrived at Court with a walking aid & in poor
health;
after as long case where all the gory
details were exposed, notwithstanding,
he was allowed go free.
This was a high profile case, the victim was devastated..
and there was a HUGE public outcry, it didn't stop
there, people got out & marched in their hundreds
in every county with such volume
the judge was left with no alternative
other than to bring the case
back to court to review it -
eventually this man ended up with a jail sentence ..
The wronged woman thanked the public for
'standing up to the system, where the law had let her down'
[she said]
I don't know about Ireland ,, assume it is based on English common law , a judge can not recall his own case and reverse his ruling ....

and I don't care what you say....

only a higher court can reverse a decision......

When a lower court judge is found to have made an error on a point of law, higher courts (state appeals courts, federal courts and the U.S. Supreme Court) have the power to reverse that judge's decision. If a panel of judges agrees that the lower courts made a bad decision, then it may throw out the conviction. If a reversal occurs on appeal from the trial courts, then a retrial is ordered; otherwise, the convictions are simply thrown out. The power to review decisions is invested in each state by the U. S. Constitution, which allows each state to decide how far these powers will extend. The power of the Supreme Court to hear cases on federal law is also granted by the Constitution.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30105 Sep 17, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
that's because looking at the old man, they thought of him as a sweet little and calm old man, one who couldn't hurt a fly.
people make judgements on what they see in front of them.
that's why first impressions are useless - if u look deeper, u "may" eventually see the whole person.
even then, u never really know for sure.
Tony - been thinking of u, hope u are doing well..
howdy everyone!
:]
Nice to see you PF

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30106 Sep 17, 2013
not trying to be rude , there Grace
but some particulars are missing ..of your example ... but as it is now stated can't happen
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30107 Sep 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
not trying to be rude , there Grace
but some particulars are missing ..of your example ... but as it is now stated can't happen
wanna bet?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30108 Sep 17, 2013
why yes yes I do... btw want to write the officer shot and tell him how corrupt he yes ..

now back yes since you are now Grace

show me and all the particulars of the example

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30109 Sep 17, 2013
damn it just give me the docket I will look it up myself ....
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30110 Sep 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
why yes yes I do... btw want to write the officer shot and tell him how corrupt he yes ..
now back yes since you are now Grace
show me and all the particulars of the example
one was killed here just days ago

he was killed by a meth head who got his meth from a CI who cooked and sold to turn in users, great income stream for the legal system

the CI system is thick with corruption and payoffs
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30111 Sep 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
damn it just give me the docket I will look it up myself ....
she is probably sleeping pops

there is a time difference ya know, yes?
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30112 Sep 17, 2013

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30113 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>one was killed here just days ago
he was killed by a meth head who got his meth from a CI who cooked and sold to turn in users, great income stream for the legal system
the CI system is thick with corruption and payoffs
what is a CI..........

Jim D
Rating
Those who answered "Confidential Informant" are correct.

This is often used in conjunction with CHS or "Confidential Human Source".

Trust me, I've got a bunch of them.

pvpd73127
Rating
criminal informant

Nancy Kay
Rating
confidential informant (a "snitch")

believe a ci is a criminal .... not law enforcement

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30114 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>she is probably sleeping pops
there is a time difference ya know, yes?
you made the bet you give me the docket...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30115 Sep 17, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
thank you , thank you , thank you

READ: you provided it

Montana's Supreme Court on Friday ordered a county judge to cancel a hearing to reconsider the 30-day prison sentence he gave a former high school teacher convicted of raping a 14-year-old student with whom he had a sexual relationship for several months.

In granting the emergency order sought by the state attorney general, four justices ruled that Yellowstone County District Court Judge G. Todd Baugh lacked the authority to reconsider his original Aug. 26 sentence for Stacey Rambold, a business-and-technology teacher in Billings.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30116 Sep 17, 2013
you did read this ..........

lacked the authority to reconsider his original Aug. 26 sentence for Stacey Rambold,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Jennifer Renee 17,092
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Dont_You_Dare 9,682
News Sometimes, games are just plain weird 18 min Holy Silicon Wafer 1
News Astronomers: Alien Civilizations Almost Certain... 28 min Holy Silicon Wafer 13
Transgender bathrooms .... thoughts? 42 min tidy bowl 36
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr DanFromSmithville 195,313
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 1 hr Trouser Cough 43,764
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 1 hr Dont_You_Dare 1,739
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr DWB 189,188
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 144,079
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 11 hr TheJerseyDevil 5,307
More from around the web