“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30050 Sep 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Man I wish I had a good lookin teacher give me some special instruction when I was that age :)
Precisely! The law should move into the 21st C. It's hardly
kidnapping. OH incidentally, they are living together now.

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30051 Sep 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>About 1870 the age of consent was 10 years old for a girl
As of course it still is in some parts of the world.

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30052 Sep 16, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we all know the media
would 'kill' for a story
and the more sensational
the better for them,
but..
how well there is legal protection
for the accuser but not the accused.
ie, it was stated in court
that the TV personality
[in this case] held a teddy-bear
Over the girl's mouth while he raped
her, that made banner headlines in
EVERY paper, but no comeback for him
when it was seen to be
unfounded.
That's just plain not right.
The accuser's costs have been phenominal, but
he is claiming those back. His reputation will
not so easily be brought back. I believe the
alleged rapes took place over a period of nine years?
Who would he have access to for all that time?!

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30053 Sep 16, 2013
Good Morning to Grace, Vee, Quincy, Princes Hey, Sir Tally, Denny, Krypteia, Franko, Slack, and all
who wander in here.

Coffee is on....tea for those who prefer.

Thinking of Colorado Chick...hope you are safe CC.

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30054 Sep 16, 2013
The trip was interesting. We had late lunch on a narrow boat chugging at approx 5 mile per hour along a most boring stretch of the Macclesfield Canal. For lunch, we had to 'double up', fortunately we had as table companions the most delightful couple from North Manchester, the
lady hd gone to my own Girl's school...lots in common. They made a dull journey pass too soon.
The plan was to stay overnight.....however, we decided to come straight home as the weather was
against what we had in mind the following day.
All the pets were so glad to see us....:) My next
door neighbour had kindly given them their prepared meal..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30055 Sep 16, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
The accuser's costs have been phenominal, but
he is claiming those back. His reputation will
not so easily be brought back. I believe the
alleged rapes took place over a period of nine years?
Who would he have access to for all that time?!
9 years????? she came and went as she pleased

what...alleged rape ////

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30056 Sep 16, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
The trip was interesting. We had late lunch on a narrow boat chugging at approx 5 mile per hour along a most boring stretch of the Macclesfield Canal. For lunch, we had to 'double up', fortunately we had as table companions the most delightful couple from North Manchester, the
lady hd gone to my own Girl's school...lots in common. They made a dull journey pass too soon.
The plan was to stay overnight.....however, we decided to come straight home as the weather was
against what we had in mind the following day.
All the pets were so glad to see us....:) My next
door neighbour had kindly given them their prepared meal..
well the canal aren't exactly made for HMS QM
teasing .... meant to ask dear Lady EL did the heaters ever act up again [fuses]

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30057 Sep 16, 2013
GOOD MORNING LADY EL..MADAME GRACE
LADIES/GENTS of the the REALM ...KIT KRUE

pssssssst you did take pixs yes

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30058 Sep 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
well the canal aren't exactly made for HMS QM
teasing .... meant to ask dear Lady EL did the heaters ever act up again [fuses]
That is true, lol. There are beautiful stretches though,
just that day they didn't choose one. We lived in an
area back home with the canal at the end of the garden, it
was nice seeng the narrow boats go through.
The heaters.....fine. What a time that was....and ho helpful
of you!

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30059 Sep 16, 2013
Hearing on the news of the dreadful shooting
in Washington. So sorry to hear of the fatalities.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30060 Sep 16, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Hearing on the news of the dreadful shooting
in Washington. So sorry to hear of the fatalities.
A former Naval Officer I heard. Crazy can't be controlled

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#30061 Sep 16, 2013
Good afternoon dear friends...that is so sad.. whats has gotten into people these days?? wow..shooting after ahooting..I pray all is well with Tony and he is getting back to his ole self again..keep us posted dear friend..Hope TallyHo is good and taking care of hisself these days...okay have a good one and enjoy...:o)...hey Denny hope your morning has been awesome...

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30062 Sep 16, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>A former Naval Officer I heard. Crazy can't be controlled
I hate to say it Denny....guns should be controlled.

Over the weekend my newspaper did a two page article on
Benghazi...I had no idea of the details when you mentioned
it on here. Terrible thing to happen.

Just heard seven dead and twelve injured...

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30063 Sep 16, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good afternoon dear friends...that is so sad.. whats has gotten into people these days?? wow..shooting after ahooting..I pray all is well with Tony and he is getting back to his ole self again..keep us posted dear friend..Hope TallyHo is good and taking care of hisself these days...okay have a good one and enjoy...:o)...hey Denny hope your morning has been awesome...
Good Afternoon our dear friend...
terrible for the people at the Navy Yard....who would
have thought when the set out for work this morning?
Anyway Princess, hope this finds you well, happy,and
having a wonderful day.....:)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30064 Sep 16, 2013
one thing that irritates me is the people who lump law enforcement as being corrupt/gestopo ... they are searching the building now

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#30065 Sep 16, 2013
well hey there Tally..how are you these days??hope alls going well..I think its a shame how people are acting..what has this world come too.???TY El I am doing great..just keep smiling even if its not so hot ..life is good..:o)..
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30066 Sep 16, 2013
tallyho wrote:
one thing that irritates me is the people who lump law enforcement as being corrupt/gestopo ... they are searching the building now
ahem

A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30067 Sep 16, 2013
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30068 Sep 16, 2013
animal rights supporters really need to see this

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Wallasey, UK

#30069 Sep 17, 2013
tallyho wrote:
one thing that irritates me is the people who lump law enforcement as being corrupt/gestopo ... they are searching the building now
One thing that irritates me is the people who turn a blind eye to the truth.

I can't imagine why you would make that statement.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 2 min Old Sam 3,625
OFFBEAT.keepAword.DropAword.2011edition (Oct '11) 3 min Old Sam 17,723
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Old Sam 25,968
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 9 min Old Sam 3,320
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 10 min Vector aka Victor... 20,502
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 10 min Wattle he do next 411
what are you eatin'? (Mar '13) 10 min curiouslu 2,460
What's your tip for the day? 20 min Old Sam 1,075
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Anonomuss 146,994
Plunging into Crocodile Pond: Thai-Style Suicide 5 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 7
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••