El's Kitchen
Krypteia

Southport, UK

#30020 Sep 13, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
in Texas ? depends on who is holding the gun
lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30021 Sep 14, 2013
GOOD MORNING ... LADY EL/MADAME GRACE ..... LADIES/GENTS of the REALM
kit krue

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30022 Sep 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL I dono' if its such a good idea 
pretending to be a bush..
After all
George Bush wasn't too popular
when in Office:) lol
LOL Bush was very popular during his first term. Obama make Jimmy Carter look good :)

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#30023 Sep 14, 2013
Hi everyone,
The British soap actor
whose alleged rape case was made
SO public, was shamed on TV programmes
+ newspapers..

He was FINALLY acquitted..
whilst his accuser
is promised complete anonymity.

HOW's this fair?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30024 Sep 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi everyone,
The British soap actor
whose alleged rape case was made
SO public, was shamed on TV programmes
+ newspapers..
He was FINALLY acquitted..
whilst his accuser
is promised complete anonymity.
HOW's this fair?
Where do you go to get your reputation back. The same thing happened to a famous magician.

“Want A Friend, Be One..”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Friends Are Great...

#30025 Sep 14, 2013
Good afternoon friends...Hope your morning has been good..mine has been very interesting to say the least..you guys have an awesome day..:o)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30026 Sep 14, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Deer hunting starts the 28th and the suit makes you disappear in the woods. Just sit at the base of a tree and you are a bush :)
wrong the deer makes the outline . deer are colored blind but not blind ..... only in landscaping does a bush appear around a tree....wasn't a sniper for nothing

in the woods one appear as a log .. lying flat

or using a log as head bar ... you know looking under a log but the most important to fool a deer is don't move

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30027 Sep 14, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi everyone,
The British soap actor
whose alleged rape case was made
SO public, was shamed on TV programmes
+ newspapers..
He was FINALLY acquitted..
whilst his accuser
is promised complete anonymity.
HOW's this fair?
well yes and no this is a contention of law..

but: Accusare nemo se debet nisi coram deo is a latin legal maxim meaning no one ought to accuse himself except in the Presence of God. This legal maxim denotes that any accused person is entitled to make a plea of not guilty, and also that a witness is not obliged to give a response or submit a document that will incriminate himself. A very similar phrase to the maxim is nemo tenetur seipsum accusare.

Nemo tenetur seipsum accusare is a legal maxim in Latin. It states that no one is bound to incriminate or accuse himself.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30028 Sep 14, 2013
this is a case of the laws that protect the innocent also protect the guilty..

a woman raped doesn't need the public finger pointing ... so the law to protect her is also protecting the not so innocent
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#30030 Sep 14, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
INFO: Ghillie but why in hell do you need one
serious archers in Michigan all have them

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30031 Sep 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong the deer makes the outline . deer are colored blind but not blind ..... only in landscaping does a bush appear around a tree....wasn't a sniper for nothing
in the woods one appear as a log .. lying flat
or using a log as head bar ... you know looking under a log but the most important to fool a deer is don't move
That is the thing about the suit. There isn't a normal outline, just a shaggy shape. I like to hunt from a climbing tree stand to get the scent high and deer don't often look up but you always have to sit very still

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30032 Sep 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That is the thing about the suit. There isn't a normal outline, just a shaggy shape. I like to hunt from a climbing tree stand to get the scent high and deer don't often look up but you always have to sit very still
listen I know how the suit works , but a tree stand is for a poor hunter , not too many deer are attacked from the air.... I said the deer is keen of eye..

but remember what you posted 1st .."look like a bush"

the robin hood over here the only way he ever got a deer was found it dead from old age ... I know you are talking gun ,,, but someone is talking bow

movement is "LIKE I SAID " a dead give away .... and the shady of the suit is a give away... deer see a strange patch of black .... whoa nellie .. it is just the shape but the shades

hope to really help ya , but you don't put a watermelon in a cucumber patch and expect it to blend in

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30033 Sep 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>That is the thing about the suit. There isn't a normal outline, just a shaggy shape. I like to hunt from a climbing tree stand to get the scent high and deer don't often look up but you always have to sit very still
listen.... inform William Tell that this was posted earlier

....."most important to fool a deer is don't move"

do you want to be in the same woods as him can't see that hate to have him hunt anything

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#30034 Sep 15, 2013
A very good Sunday morning on this day of your LORD..........

LADY EL MADAME GRACE ,LADIES/GENTS of the REALM.... kit krue

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#30035 Sep 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
A very good Sunday morning on this day of your LORD..........
LADY EL MADAME GRACE ,LADIES/GENTS of the REALM.... kit krue
Good Morning Sir Tally....

and all here...

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#30036 Sep 15, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Hi everyone,
The British soap actor
whose alleged rape case was made
SO public, was shamed on TV programmes
+ newspapers..
He was FINALLY acquitted..
whilst his accuser
is promised complete anonymity.
HOW's this fair?
Hardly fair at all Grace.

I believe this young lady was 'awakened' to what had
allegedly happened to her in her past, which was alleged
to have taken place over a period of seven years....at a
Seminar where the audience are encouraged to delve into
their pasts. It all seems very odd.

Along similar lines, I had to laugh to myself reading an
article in the newspaper over the weekend where the mother of
a teenage boy of about 17, claims his teacher, a youthful
and attractive 27 yr old lady, should 'do jail time' for
seducing him. I would have thought he could have learnt the
facts of life in a much less pleasant manner!
The difference between this, and the previous case of course,
is the girl was a child at the time.

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#30037 Sep 15, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Good afternoon friends...Hope your morning has been good..mine has been very interesting to say the least..you guys have an awesome day..:o)
Sounds intriguing..hope your morning was interesting in a good way!

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#30038 Sep 15, 2013
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SInday, everybody! Going to get in at least two hours of work today. Hope everyone else has better plans for the kitchen today!

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#30039 Sep 15, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SInday, everybody! Going to get in at least two hours of work today. Hope everyone else has better plans for the kitchen today!
To catch you before you leave for work...Happy Sunday to
you Vee.....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#30040 Sep 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
listen I know how the suit works , but a tree stand is for a poor hunter , not too many deer are attacked from the air.... I said the deer is keen of eye..
but remember what you posted 1st .."look like a bush"
the robin hood over here the only way he ever got a deer was found it dead from old age ... I know you are talking gun ,,, but someone is talking bow
movement is "LIKE I SAID " a dead give away .... and the shady of the suit is a give away... deer see a strange patch of black .... whoa nellie .. it is just the shape but the shades
hope to really help ya , but you don't put a watermelon in a cucumber patch and expect it to blend in
Bow opens the 28 September and gun in November. Most of my hunting will be bow in a country where I can take two bucks and 2 does. My ground blind is pretty large and roomy. It is black inside so when I hunt from the ground I wear solid black and can't be seen against the black background. My ground blind has lots of cammo netting to give it depth. My Ghilley suit isn't like a military sniper who fires from the prone and only the back and head is covered. It is full in front and back. Just throw some dead leaves in and it is perfect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 min Princess Hey 218,748
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 45 min BLouise 6,606
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 46 min Princess Hey 4,256
2words into 2new words (May '12) 1 hr whatimeisit 8,199
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 1 hr whatimeisit 8,048
News Deer filmed engaging in bizarre 'slap fight' 4 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
News Burns and Thornton pose nude for ESPN Body Issu... 4 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 1
A to Z songs by title or group! (Dec '16) 6 hr wichita-rick 1,951
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 14 hr Parden Pard 22,886
What is your pets name? 14 hr Parden Pard 43
More from around the web