Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay....banging my head against the wall has done the trick!..:)

There was a time you 'held your own' in any discussions you had and it was interesting to see it unfold. Nobody complained when it
got heated. I wouldn't have thought you would want us to be a load of 'yes' people Quincy, although admittedly there are times
I got carried away..lol..thankfully we got over it.

I suggest we try to get back to how the thread once was....
perhaps (just a suggestion folks) leaving the heavy stuff out.

Let's get back to normal....

Bore Da!
I can hold my own with heated debates & differences of opinion with Denny & Tally, that's all they are differences of opinion, but you miss the point or you're not listening -- since LIM/Slack/Noah whatever persona the coward who stalked Tally here uses -- offenses and insults are now personal. He's a fake and a bully.

It's your Kitchen. If the new riff raff who slings the personal insults is welcome, so be it.

I will only be pushed so far.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh tu Brutus keeps running through my head, lol.
Panic over....the lunch went down very well..I am now a dab
hand already at making pizza....:) I like the idea of being
able to personalise them, then everybody is happy.
Thanks for coming to the aid of the party yesterday!
you made try just buying the pizza dough and make your own pie base

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

meant may try
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

franko wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a thought .. maybe those guys caught her watching them and took it personaly, perhaps took it as "she's judging us based on our race or because we look thuggish" .. but by keying her car, they proved her right ....at least about them.
trash in trash out

a returned smile goes a long way to building bridges
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hold my own with heated debates & differences of opinion with Denny & Tally, that's all they are differences of opinion, but you miss the point or you're not listening -- since LIM/Slack/Noah whatever persona the coward who stalked Tally here uses -- offenses and insults are now personal. He's a fake and a bully.
It's your Kitchen. If the new riff raff who slings the personal insults is welcome, so be it.
((((HUGS))))
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

a coward a fake and a bully

you should talk to tally about his socks
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

I almost forgot

afternoon ladies

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.

However, my feelings aside...perhaps it you who has not been listening as you so bluntly put it.

During one debate here, we agreed upon the fact that we cannot condone a dictatorship...who in God's name am I to say who should post here or not? Futher, I am of the opinion that Tally is more han capable of handling any untoward remarks which come his way, who am I, his Mother? I have no knowledge whatsoever of Noah...
all I can say is I have found LIM/SLACK amusing, I do NOT consider the term 'pops' outrageous enouh to complain about, Tally turned it around to represent an endearment.

But as for your last remark....I consider that very disconcerting
bordering on a threat and I don't bow down to threats.

As a result.....I'm pushing ya. Hard.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.
However, my feelings aside...perhaps it you who has not been listening as you so bluntly put it.
During one debate here, we agreed upon the fact that we cannot condone a dictatorship...who in God's name am I to say who should post here or not? Futher, I am of the opinion that Tally is more han capable of handling any untoward remarks which come his way, who am I, his Mother? I have no knowledge whatsoever of Noah...
all I can say is I have found LIM/SLACK amusing, I do NOT consider the term 'pops' outrageous enouh to complain about, Tally turned it around to represent an endearment.
it's really not her fault

she is buying into what someone is PMing her

Sebastien mom had the same thing happen until she began to think for herself

its just the same old clique stuff

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.

Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.

Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>it's really not her fault
she is buying into what someone is PMing her
Sebastien mom had the same thing happen until she began to think for herself
its just the same old clique stuff
The following post is a perfect example of..."it's just the same old clique stuff"..."verbal abuse"...and "CyberBullying"..and belongs on The Topix Poster's Wall of Shame.

PS Ain't She Sweet?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T0I3SBC...

Miami Nice wrote:

Devilish

Proud To Be Trina wrote:

1 word = incorrect
1 word = coward
1 word = jealous
1 word = ugly (inside and out)
1 word = unintelligent

Shall I continue Sweetie Pie? Or has your nightly meltdown already begun? What is it about me that upsets you so badly? The attention I receive that you can only dream about? What are you ever going to do now? PM me? You are aware we all share those with each other and we laugh and laugh at your stupidity......Have fun, it's fun for us too....
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.
Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
why do you think I was Noah?
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
tally said that he was the one that gave me my rights
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
The following post is a perfect example of..."it's just the same old clique stuff"..."verbal abuse"...and "CyberBullying"..and belongs on The Topix Poster's Wall of Shame.
PS Ain't She Sweet?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T0I3SBC...
Miami Nice wrote:
Devilish
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
1 word = incorrect
1 word = coward
1 word = jealous
1 word = ugly (inside and out)
1 word = unintelligent
Shall I continue Sweetie Pie? Or has your nightly meltdown already begun? What is it about me that upsets you so badly? The attention I receive that you can only dream about? What are you ever going to do now? PM me? You are aware we all share those with each other and we laugh and laugh at your stupidity......Have fun, it's fun for us too....
sup LB

“Lazy Hazy Days of Summer”

Since: Jun 06

Birmingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see Tally avoiding the kitchen on account of any verbal abuse and of course, I would not find verbal abuse, or bullying, funny. Yesterday I attempted to lighten the conversations here
specifically because you pointed out, repeatedly, there was tension....

At the risk of bringing Grace into things in her absence, I believe she mentioned that censoring what people have to say (or words to that effect) is nothing short of dictatorship.

It must surely go without saying that I would prefer a peaceful
thread here..enough trouble in the world without crap being brought here.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

hey hope all the tension finds you well

just wondering if you were in New Jersey from the evac of kids from GB during WW2
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

hey El ^^^^^

“Crown Of Life”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Smile and Shine..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day..smile..you have so much to be thankful for..:o)
SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

poor LB

she done gone crazy

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
since my interpretation.... suggested you were leading me to direction [as statement was of action] to is a typo of two and too and tu..
don't recall call saying anything about grammar , however the lead in: " humor only " , you must have missed
MY SINCERE APOLOGIES
Somtimes your posts are a little hard to follow what you are really saying, you often type in a sort of shorthand where you leave out words ....

The actual comment regarding use of the words TOO and ALSO, seemed to be a comment with intent for discussion and did not seem to have a humerous aspect to it at all. That is why I reacted as I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••