“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29477 Aug 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>That's okay....banging my head against the wall has done the trick!..:)

There was a time you 'held your own' in any discussions you had and it was interesting to see it unfold. Nobody complained when it
got heated. I wouldn't have thought you would want us to be a load of 'yes' people Quincy, although admittedly there are times
I got carried away..lol..thankfully we got over it.

I suggest we try to get back to how the thread once was....
perhaps (just a suggestion folks) leaving the heavy stuff out.

Let's get back to normal....

Bore Da!
I can hold my own with heated debates & differences of opinion with Denny & Tally, that's all they are differences of opinion, but you miss the point or you're not listening -- since LIM/Slack/Noah whatever persona the coward who stalked Tally here uses -- offenses and insults are now personal. He's a fake and a bully.

It's your Kitchen. If the new riff raff who slings the personal insults is welcome, so be it.

I will only be pushed so far.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#29478 Aug 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Eh tu Brutus keeps running through my head, lol.
Panic over....the lunch went down very well..I am now a dab
hand already at making pizza....:) I like the idea of being
able to personalise them, then everybody is happy.
Thanks for coming to the aid of the party yesterday!
you made try just buying the pizza dough and make your own pie base

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#29479 Aug 27, 2013
meant may try
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29480 Aug 27, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a thought .. maybe those guys caught her watching them and took it personaly, perhaps took it as "she's judging us based on our race or because we look thuggish" .. but by keying her car, they proved her right ....at least about them.
trash in trash out

a returned smile goes a long way to building bridges
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29481 Aug 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hold my own with heated debates & differences of opinion with Denny & Tally, that's all they are differences of opinion, but you miss the point or you're not listening -- since LIM/Slack/Noah whatever persona the coward who stalked Tally here uses -- offenses and insults are now personal. He's a fake and a bully.
It's your Kitchen. If the new riff raff who slings the personal insults is welcome, so be it.
I will only be pushed so far.
((((HUGS))))
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29482 Aug 27, 2013
a coward a fake and a bully

you should talk to tally about his socks
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29483 Aug 27, 2013
I almost forgot

afternoon ladies

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Dudley, UK

#29484 Aug 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hold my own with heated debates & differences of opinion with Denny & Tally, that's all they are differences of opinion, but you miss the point or you're not listening -- since LIM/Slack/Noah whatever persona the coward who stalked Tally here uses -- offenses and insults are now personal. He's a fake and a bully.
It's your Kitchen. If the new riff raff who slings the personal insults is welcome, so be it.
I will only be pushed so far.
I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.

However, my feelings aside...perhaps it you who has not been listening as you so bluntly put it.

During one debate here, we agreed upon the fact that we cannot condone a dictatorship...who in God's name am I to say who should post here or not? Futher, I am of the opinion that Tally is more han capable of handling any untoward remarks which come his way, who am I, his Mother? I have no knowledge whatsoever of Noah...
all I can say is I have found LIM/SLACK amusing, I do NOT consider the term 'pops' outrageous enouh to complain about, Tally turned it around to represent an endearment.

But as for your last remark....I consider that very disconcerting
bordering on a threat and I don't bow down to threats.

As a result.....I'm pushing ya. Hard.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29485 Aug 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.
However, my feelings aside...perhaps it you who has not been listening as you so bluntly put it.
During one debate here, we agreed upon the fact that we cannot condone a dictatorship...who in God's name am I to say who should post here or not? Futher, I am of the opinion that Tally is more han capable of handling any untoward remarks which come his way, who am I, his Mother? I have no knowledge whatsoever of Noah...
all I can say is I have found LIM/SLACK amusing, I do NOT consider the term 'pops' outrageous enouh to complain about, Tally turned it around to represent an endearment.
But as for your last remark....I consider that very disconcerting
bordering on a threat and I don't bow down to threats.
As a result.....I'm pushing ya. Hard.
it's really not her fault

she is buying into what someone is PMing her

Sebastien mom had the same thing happen until she began to think for herself

its just the same old clique stuff

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#29486 Aug 27, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>I find it utterly inconceivable that someone I regarded as a friend would address me in such a manner.

However, my feelings aside...perhaps it you who has not been listening as you so bluntly put it.

During one debate here, we agreed upon the fact that we cannot condone a dictatorship...who in God's name am I to say who should post here or not? Futher, I am of the opinion that Tally is more han capable of handling any untoward remarks which come his way, who am I, his Mother? I have no knowledge whatsoever of Noah...
all I can say is I have found LIM/SLACK amusing, I do NOT consider the term 'pops' outrageous enouh to complain about, Tally turned it around to represent an endearment.

But as for your last remark....I consider that very disconcerting
bordering on a threat and I don't bow down to threats.

As a result.....I'm pushing ya. Hard.
Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.

Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29487 Aug 27, 2013
SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>it's really not her fault
she is buying into what someone is PMing her
Sebastien mom had the same thing happen until she began to think for herself
its just the same old clique stuff
The following post is a perfect example of..."it's just the same old clique stuff"..."verbal abuse"...and "CyberBullying"..and belongs on The Topix Poster's Wall of Shame.

PS Ain't She Sweet?

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T0I3SBC...


Miami Nice wrote:

Devilish

Proud To Be Trina wrote:

1 word = incorrect
1 word = coward
1 word = jealous
1 word = ugly (inside and out)
1 word = unintelligent

Shall I continue Sweetie Pie? Or has your nightly meltdown already begun? What is it about me that upsets you so badly? The attention I receive that you can only dream about? What are you ever going to do now? PM me? You are aware we all share those with each other and we laugh and laugh at your stupidity......Have fun, it's fun for us too....
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29488 Aug 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.
Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
why do you think I was Noah?
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29489 Aug 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.
Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
tally said that he was the one that gave me my rights
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29490 Aug 27, 2013
Kathlene wrote:
<quoted text>
The following post is a perfect example of..."it's just the same old clique stuff"..."verbal abuse"...and "CyberBullying"..and belongs on The Topix Poster's Wall of Shame.
PS Ain't She Sweet?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T0I3SBC...
Miami Nice wrote:
Devilish
Proud To Be Trina wrote:
1 word = incorrect
1 word = coward
1 word = jealous
1 word = ugly (inside and out)
1 word = unintelligent
Shall I continue Sweetie Pie? Or has your nightly meltdown already begun? What is it about me that upsets you so badly? The attention I receive that you can only dream about? What are you ever going to do now? PM me? You are aware we all share those with each other and we laugh and laugh at your stupidity......Have fun, it's fun for us too....
sup LB

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Dudley, UK

#29491 Aug 27, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whether 'pops' is a term of endearment or snide sarcasm is up to Tally not me. Ask him what he thinks of LIM/Slack/Noah's presence.
Big difference finding verbal abuse & bullying funny and running a dictatorship.
I don't see Tally avoiding the kitchen on account of any verbal abuse and of course, I would not find verbal abuse, or bullying, funny. Yesterday I attempted to lighten the conversations here
specifically because you pointed out, repeatedly, there was tension....

At the risk of bringing Grace into things in her absence, I believe she mentioned that censoring what people have to say (or words to that effect) is nothing short of dictatorship.

It must surely go without saying that I would prefer a peaceful
thread here..enough trouble in the world without crap being brought here.
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29492 Aug 27, 2013
hey hope all the tension finds you well

just wondering if you were in New Jersey from the evac of kids from GB during WW2
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29493 Aug 27, 2013
hey El ^^^^^

“On The Wings Of A Dove ”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

Two Hearts In Love

#29494 Aug 27, 2013
hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful day..smile..you have so much to be thankful for..:o)
SLACK

Ludington, MI

#29495 Aug 27, 2013
poor LB

she done gone crazy

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#29496 Aug 27, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
since my interpretation.... suggested you were leading me to direction [as statement was of action] to is a typo of two and too and tu..
don't recall call saying anything about grammar , however the lead in: " humor only " , you must have missed
MY SINCERE APOLOGIES
Somtimes your posts are a little hard to follow what you are really saying, you often type in a sort of shorthand where you leave out words ....

The actual comment regarding use of the words TOO and ALSO, seemed to be a comment with intent for discussion and did not seem to have a humerous aspect to it at all. That is why I reacted as I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min Scarbelly Bob 147,205
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 8 min Parden Pard 24,132
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 11 min Parden Pard 40,263
Big dawg 36 min Big dawg 569
Last Word - Spelled Out G*A*M*E 47 min Vector aka Victor... 54
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min wondering 116,699
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 52 min Vector aka Victor... 1,367
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr Nikola Tesla 20,520
Cop Car Slams Into Dunkin' Donuts 1 hr wichita-rick 6
What Could Be Sweet,...? 1 hr SLY WEST 39
I Like..... (Mar '14) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 323
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••