Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you shoot him in your house you are a damn idiot
Wouldn't want to get blood on the carpet,walk him into the garden then shoot him would be best..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

believe me : I have knowledge and years of training , but I never assume that I will victorious ... not even and animal starts a fight.... usually avoids an attack..

distance is your best friend ......

knowledge is your second ... and pray the aggressor doesn't have that knowledge as well

usually they don't ... my proof they are being aggressive yes

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

sorry about the typos/errors or mistakes

have a very heavy mind today
Krypteia

Pevensey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

tallyho wrote:
sorry about the typos/errors or mistakes
have a very heavy mind today
I normally have another drink and don't worry about it..

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Wouldn't want to get blood on the carpet,walk him into the garden then shoot him would be best..
you could but ,shot in the back doesn't work as self defense...ever see a mentally dis-oriented person , can affect any age... ever see a drunkard semi comatose

{A person in a state of coma is described as being comatose. Although a coma patient may appear awake, they are unable to consciously feel, speak, hear, or move.}

I remember killing . I was told it was right ,I believed it was right//still do WHY: because it was a crime against humanity... but what did you call me

tidbit , don't think when you shoot someone , you close your eyes and go to sleep .... it doesn't work like that I still live with it and it has been since Sept 11th 1963 since I splattered hair/teeth/eye balls and brain all over the jungle

and I had a close up view a M-84 Sniper scope.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>I normally have another drink and don't worry about it..
sorry.... was deep in thought as you may read .

ask Lady El , what she remembers and that was called the BATTLE of BRITAIN
Krypteia

Pevensey, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you could but ,shot in the back doesn't work as self defense...ever see a mentally dis-oriented person , can affect any age... ever see a drunkard semi comatose
{A person in a state of coma is described as being comatose. Although a coma patient may appear awake, they are unable to consciously feel, speak, hear, or move.}
I remember killing . I was told it was right ,I believed it was right//still do WHY: because it was a crime against humanity... but what did you call me
tidbit , don't think when you shoot someone , you close your eyes and go to sleep .... it doesn't work like that I still live with it and it has been since Sept 11th 1963 since I splattered hair/teeth/eye balls and brain all over the jungle
You don't have to tell me mate I was in the Falkands,still remember the call to fix bayonets ..

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the AFTERMATH Sir Tally...the whole of the Victorian City of Manchester was flattened during the Blitz.
I hadn't known it before so took the open spaces, the bomb sites, for granted when I started work in the City.
When it was built again, posh hotels, shopping precincts, apartment blocks...why, along came the IRA and flattened it all over again.(1990).

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

A chance remark can set off the deepest, or sometimes, not so deep, memories and it can be
beneficial to lt them out.

Thought I would give you a bit of a laugh.

So I am peering over a walled garden of a derelict mansion, having been told there are foxes in the undergrowth, when the door slams open and a chap is standing there with a 12 bore shotgun pointed at me, and by his feet two black Labrador dogs, shown their teeth.

Guess what I did? I looked at this bloke, smiled andsaid 'Good Afternoon'...and for good measure 'Good Boy' to the dogs, and just to make sure, threw in 'Hogin Dda' case they were Welsh.

This surprised the man and he lowered the gun...came over, and he told me his tle of woe,
intruders etc., pointed out little warning signs he had planted in the ground to keep people at bay saying 'warning, adders'...strange as no adders on the island, I later learnt he was a squatter the Bailiff of the area had been trying to remove for some time.

Also found the dogs to be very friendly. Laugh occasionaly remembering the look on this man's face when I greeted him.

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Stay safe this night, and sleep well.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>You don't have to tell me mate I was in the Falkands,still remember the call to fix bayonets ..
rog that Tenhut,, "present arms"

not easy is it

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

very fortunate indeed and I'm glad you were

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

amusing .......

A British woman will most likely be making full use her fork and knife from now on after dislocating her jaw with a triple-decker cheeseburger. According to "The Mirror," Nicola Peate was trying to sink her teeth into the so-called "Kids in America" burger at Liverpool's Almost Famous restaurant. Peate says she suddenly felt an excruciating pain, and while she tried to laugh it off at first, it eventually became unbearable. She went to the doctor for an X-ray, which revealed the extent of the damage. The doctor manipulated the dislocated jaw back into place and advised Nicola -- who has a syndrome that makes her hyper-flexible joints more prone to dislocation -- to take smaller bites.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't know much about being white in texas
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah blah

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

eleanorigby wrote:
I hesitate to think what Denny would do!....LOL!
hogtie him?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>If he was in my house he would get shot El
I'm sure no on would come into your house and rummage through your fridge for free ice cream ...

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

GOOD MORNING LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
LADIES & GENTS of the realm KIT KRUE

HOW IS THE BABY DOING SEEMS TO HAVE QUIET DOWN ON [sorry caps ]

on the international news front

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

tallyho wrote:
GOOD MORNING LADY EL/MADAME GRACE
LADIES & GENTS of the realm KIT KRUE
HOW IS THE BABY DOING SEEMS TO HAVE QUIET DOWN ON [sorry caps ]
on the international news front
Good Morning Sir Tally...

There were some lovely photos released of Kate, Wills and Baby
George taken by Kate's Dad, Michael. One or two professional photographers slated them, but they were very natural.
The family moved back to Anglesey and Kate's Mum joined them
only fitting really. Baby is a month old already...passed quickly.

Dudley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

franko wrote:
<quoted text>hogtie him?
LOL!

'Morning Franko.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••