El's Kitchen

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#29160 Aug 18, 2013
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SINday everybody or Happeeeeee everything! I work 4 hours today, it is good to keep busy. Otherwise, minds wander and you cant pry yourself away from things better left forgotten. Hard to believe this is almost the end of August. Hope all pets are loved and well cared for.(I know I did not have to hope for that, we've got animal lovers that go way beyond the norm.) Van Gogh said hello.(Well more like woof woof, if he ever said Hello, I would have to find a theatrical agent pronto)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#29161 Aug 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Grace. That was interesting. I was just ready about Killroy was here. James Killroy was an inspector on Navy ships. After he inspected an area he would write Killroy was here so the next inspector knew the work had been done. Their message was seen by Sailors and they started writing the same thing in odd places :)
Kilroy Was Here (1947)- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0039532 Cached
Directed by Phil Karlson. With Jackie Cooper, Jackie Coogan, Wanda McKay, Frank Jenks. "Kilroy Was Here" was a popular expression during World War II,

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#29162 Aug 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. It as cool morning. About 68 and will be in the low 90's. Not bad for August. I was so mad yesterday when I found my new car had been keyed When I got home I saw my wifes new car had been keyed so it must have happened in our drive. Two punk teens were on our street walking and they don't live here . My wife mention them to me so she must have paid them a little to much attention and they damaged our cars. I am just glad I wasn't here to catch them. Wifes car will polish out but mine will need paint. Makes you understand how the Travon Martin things can escalate.
curious what would have you done ???

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#29163 Aug 18, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SINday everybody or Happeeeeee everything! I work 4 hours today, it is good to keep busy. Otherwise, minds wander and you cant pry yourself away from things better left forgotten. Hard to believe this is almost the end of August. Hope all pets are loved and well cared for.(I know I did not have to hope for that, we've got animal lovers that go way beyond the norm.) Van Gogh said hello.(Well more like woof woof, if he ever said Hello, I would have to find a theatrical agent pronto)
or Cesar Millan

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29164 Aug 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
curious what would have you done ???
I would have called the cops and held them at gun point if necessary.A citizens arrest

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29165 Aug 18, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
Kilroy Was Here (1947)- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0039532 Cached
Directed by Phil Karlson. With Jackie Cooper, Jackie Coogan, Wanda McKay, Frank Jenks. "Kilroy Was Here" was a popular expression during World War II,
There was a special out house build for one of the meeting and Salin came out and asked who was Kilroy :)

“July 2016”

Since: Jun 06

Leeds, UK

#29166 Aug 18, 2013
Vee wrote:
Happy Sunday Vee...and ery true, it's essential to have some
diversion from everyday matters...hope your four hourswen
quickly enough for all that. It was a nice day here so got in some gardening...started small and one thing led to another.
Cats say Hello Backatcha to Van Gogh...
It was like the Cat's Chorus..haha. They have had a fun day
outdoors, jst had supper and retired to heir respective beds now.
Where I will b in about an hour's time.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29167 Aug 18, 2013
Hope you managed to decipher my post above....

keypad playing up!

I will just wish you all Good Night while I
am here....'Night....

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#29168 Aug 18, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I would have called the cops and held them at gun point if necessary.A citizens arrest
and if they walked ????????

“Want A Friend, Be One”

Level 9

Since: Mar 12

True Friends Are hard to find

#29169 Aug 18, 2013
Happy Sunday to everyone..so glad Tony you are feeling better..so proud..:o)..you are my hero..wow..Hope this finds Tally great as well..everyone be blessed.<3

“July”

Level 8

‘

#29170 Aug 18, 2013
Vee wrote:
Back at you Vee,
Regarding your last line..
a lot in what you say..
as I recall the lady who won
'Britain's Got Talent' with her amazing dog
who could perform ANY trick in the book(:

“July”

Level 8

‘

#29171 Aug 18, 2013
Princess Hey wrote:
Happy Sunday to everyone..so glad Tony you are feeling better..so proud..:o)..you are my hero..wow..Hope this finds Tally great as well..everyone be blessed.<3
Evening Princess..
Good to see you here..

“July”

Level 8

‘

#29172 Aug 18, 2013
DENNY..

So sorry to hear what happened your car..
That's
plain frustrating..
The mindset of folks who
Do these things????

El,
True what you say re the latest news
Re the late Princess Diana,
I suppose they are duty bound to look into
very aspect connected with that case,
whether old or new..

Thanks for your wishes for Monday.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#29173 Aug 18, 2013
Vee wrote:
I hope you remember what happened to the guy who found the singing frog. right?(Hello my baby, Hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal!!! Ribbit!)

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29174 Aug 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
DENNY..
So sorry to hear what happened your car..
That's
plain frustrating..
The mindset of folks who
Do these things????
El,
True what you say re the latest news
Re the late Princess Diana,
I suppose they are duty bound to look into
very aspect connected with that case,
whether old or new..
Thanks for your wishes for Monday.
Well yes...they are DUTY BOUND to investigate
ANY case, it is their job, and what they are
paid for.
I refrain from saying any further, being in the company
of two British former military.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29175 Aug 19, 2013
Good Monday Morning ALL...

pleasant morning here, a busy day ahead..

Have a great day everyone.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29176 Aug 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>There are only two small streets in my area by the lake so strangers stick out. I have game cameras I could put up. I know karma will catch up with them some day and then I will hear the bleeding hearts say those poor boys didn't deserve what happened to them
It was an unecessary thing to do Denny, and comes under Wilful Damage no doubt, but surely you wouldn't wish them shot for such
an action. It doesn't compare with what a lot of kids do, and even then to be shot and killed by a member of the public should not be allowed. That is what the Courts are for, not to shoot of course, but to convict.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29177 Aug 19, 2013
Just to clarify for the benefit of the ignoramus who iconed me 'nuts' in my post above.

Claims have been me that the military were responsible for Princess Diana and Dodi's
deaths.

I, alongside two former military men was asked my
opinion.

On this one occasion I am keeping it to myself.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29178 Aug 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds interesting El,
and I know you mean well..
but I'd be a bit reluctant recommending
anything just now, only thing is,
Tony will have to be ultra careful as to what he
Ingests, when he's just
beginning the journey back to recovery,
having been through SO much,
But I'm sure the Dr will set him right on all these
things which will follow...and fall into place.
I see I didn't reply to this post.

I didn't reply as I was taken aback at how very patronising
your comments were.

"I know you mean well".........? That's noble of you Grace.

The link I posted covered trials of this honey at Christies
hospital, Manchester, the leading cancer hospital in the UK.
It's reputation is second to none.

I credit Tony with having the wherewithall to firstly discuss
any dietary possibilities with the appropriate department
should he think fit.

May I point out, that sometimes we are able to make our own decisions based on the wider picture...

I didn't see the necessity to 'chip in' with your opinion on
my recommendation of Manuka Honey as it happens, we are not idiots here that we need your guidance.

As I said previously, I have a busy day ahead, you have your hospital appointment to which I am sure you have already departed, and I sincerely wish you all the best, but I have nothing further to say to you Grace.

“July 2016”

Leeds, UK

#29179 Aug 19, 2013
I apologise if I have made anybody feel uncomfortable here in the Kitchen.

I have succeeded in making myself uncomfortable,
so much so, I will not be around here in future,
but please, feel free to meet up with your friends
if you so choose.

Denny...my post to you may have appeared equally patronising, for which I am sorry.

Will miss you guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2words into 2new words (May '12) 7 min Sharlene45 2,811
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 8 min Mega Monster 4,716
Word Association (Jun '10) 9 min Mega Monster 30,848
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min wichita-rick 194,139
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 25 min CJ Rocker 3,447
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 34 min CJ Rocker 11,705
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 35 min CJ Rocker 13,421
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 1 hr Revised 8,455
TRUMP, Donald (Jun '15) 3 hr Family man 145
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 4 hr Jack 7,790