“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#28545 Jul 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mighty Quinn. What is going on in your world today Darlin :)It has been a mild wet summer so far but it will be over 100 tomorrow. Me and my bud are taking the boat out to catch a mess of fish
Is it freshwater fishing you do Denny, or are you near enough to the coast to get sea fish?

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#28546 Jul 30, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
 
I'm back (:
The French holiday was perfect in every way,
I won't go on about it, as there‘s
something boring hearing about other
folks vacations:
all I'll add is, at a large planned
outdoor celebration, towards the end of
the meal, a thunder storm erupted,
bringing lashings of thunder rain + fierce
lightning etc,
but ...
  for every lightning flash, every
rumble of thunder and every gale...
a toast plus a chorus of cheers @nd
laughter went up..
and if ever I saw a negative being
turned into a positive
that was it.
Hi to everyone, good to be back.
Hi GN, nice to have you back. Where in France did you go? We're off for three days in October (treatment will be long gone by then)- ferry withy car to Roscoff, then a drive to St Malo and three nights in a B & B in the intra Muros - a great little hotel I know. Unbelievable, ferry, car, cabin over and three nights is £300 for the two of us.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Poole, UK

#28547 Jul 30, 2013
Mytten Da to all on the thread (with one exception).

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#28548 Jul 30, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Thanks Franko, appreciated..
Yes indeed, Ideal sharing holiday
Memories and photos with family and
Friends who know friends..
What I really meant was prattling on 'here' on
Offbeat about holiday people only
I know, that can be tiresome.
(I think)
It's like baseball or golf ... if you watch the whole drawn out thing there is 90% boredom and inaction. If you watch the highlights, it's damned exciting!.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28549 Jul 31, 2013
OMG!! Thank Goodness YOU are STILL open.. I am having trouble falling asleep.. So think I will have a slice of Coconut Custard Pie and a Glass of Warm Milk...

WHO went to France???

The RUMOR I heard on Topix IS that there is ONLY... ONE PAID BLOGGER!!!

HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE???

THINK ABOUT IT..Let's ASK Robot Blogger himself???

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28550 Jul 31, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
 
I'm back (:
The French holiday was perfect in every way,
I won't go on about it, as there‘s
something boring hearing about other
folks vacations:
all I'll add is, at a large planned
outdoor celebration, towards the end of
the meal, a thunder storm erupted,
bringing lashings of thunder rain + fierce
lightning etc,
but ...
  for every lightning flash, every
rumble of thunder and every gale...
a toast plus a chorus of cheers @nd
laughter went up..
and if ever I saw a negative being
turned into a positive
that was it.
Hi to everyone, good to be back.
Good to have you back Grace.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28551 Jul 31, 2013
Duh TWINKIE wrote:
<quoted text>
'
You are such a sweet, sweet hostess El.. I think I'l call you TWINKIE?? Get it? Hostess Twinkie?? hahah... Bless you, and all on this FANTASTIC thread always..
'
Thanks also for the well wishes.. Things miraculously changed for the better, after I read your reply.. Much needed and appreciated.
'
AGT comes on tonight here.. I am anxiously waiting .. I still think our little ANNA CHRISTINE (only 10 years old) may just win--yet..
'
Love to all.. Peace, blessings and 'lots of love'(lol) To all...
'
Here is ANNA's Latest.. She barely made it... Whew.. Just sayin..
'
"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"---ANNA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OrXbtqi2utwXX
'
'
'Peace out.. The Duh.. Teretta.. 8)8502
Glad things took an upturn for y'all Teretta....

will catch that link after brekkie...:)

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28552 Jul 31, 2013
PFfff wrote:
<quoted text>
good post Vee
I gotta admit there were times I wanted to ask him what happened, but thats not normally something I do, whether its on offbeat, a pm or emails I don't generally ask people something simply because I feel like its none of my business and besides if someone want to tell me something about their personal life, thats totally up to them and its stays right here in my head and isn't shared with others either. its not because I don't care, I know I say that all the time - I don't give a crap - I do really, just don't want to be nosey, lived with stuff like that growing up in my neighborhood and always pissed the h*ll out of me that everybody even knew when u farted. lol
I gotta say I love the way u say if u don't like someone - wonderful etc. cracks me up and reminds me of what my mom use to say all the time - they don't like me, they can kiss my irish azz. lol
anyway I hope what I said in my post earlier didn't annoy anybody because it certainly wasn't meant to do so, its just me yakking away like always, talking first before thinking about what I say.
just me.. don't like it? kiss my irish azz. LOL LOL
:))
Mind if I pass on kissing your Irish azz, lol, but to say I
admire what you have to say and you certainly don't annoy me.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28553 Jul 31, 2013
DondoDork wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick fly by to say, "Hiya El"! It's a beautiful day here, 110 and no clouds.
I hope Grace is having a relaxing vacation!
Hi DD...sounds wonderful, hope you are having a great time.
Been keeping an eye on your travels ya know!
Cool today and fine rain...but tomorrow....Sunny....:)

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28554 Jul 31, 2013
tallyho wrote:
LADY EL remember your second post , 1st was to tony on my old thread...
EleanorWales
“Me Myself”
Since: May 09
5
Crewe, UK
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9833
May 11, 2009
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
tag on any post you wish and say hi ... what ever you wish ... welcome to the neighborhood ...
will do Tally and thank you, a good neighbourhood to be in.
I do SIR TALLY....

quite the secret thread eh?

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28555 Jul 31, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I find that Johnny Depp has this amazing capability to do quirky characters but make them seem real and genuine, as if it was really them and not an act. He did an excellent job as Tonto.
Hmmmm .. my industry has not been known to use gimmicky offers such as those. We have always tried to show advantages based on quality or reducing waste, etc etc ... however I am trying the gimick of promoting volume buying .. many customers tend to make smaller orders every 2 to 4 weeks. If I can get them to double the order size by offering a 10% discount, and order every 1 or 2 months, then I make nearly twice as much per delivery and the customer saves money and time ... also, I can support nearly twice as many customers and make more per day. I will have to think about other ways to inspire someone to switch suppliers. Some of our competitors offer a free case for every tenth case ordered.
Sounds good to me...both the movie and the promotion.

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28556 Jul 31, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
Mytten Da to all on the thread (with one exception).
Mitten Da Tony....nearing the end of another week...more than
half way there. You done good!

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28557 Jul 31, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
OMG!! Thank Goodness YOU are STILL open.. I am having trouble falling asleep.. So think I will have a slice of Coconut Custard Pie and a Glass of Warm Milk...
WHO went to France???
The RUMOR I heard on Topix IS that there is ONLY... ONE PAID BLOGGER!!!
HOW CAN THAT BE POSSIBLE???
THINK ABOUT IT..Let's ASK Robot Blogger himself???
Pie will rest heavy on the tum...:)..glass of warm milk coming
up, coupla ginger biscuits.

Ask away!

“It's SNOWTIME!”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28558 Jul 31, 2013
DUMBOS wrote:
Why is everybody so crazy with that royal baby? The dying starving children in the world are the ones who needs your attention.
We cannot lay the blame at the Royal baby's feet...he is
symbolic of the future of the British Royal family....

What we can do is lay the blame at the feet of the dictators
of the countries where babies are dying of starvation...the fat
cats...and I agree with you, it is disgusting it should be allowed to happen when our respective countries send aid to these countries. Where does the aid go? Not to those in need.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28559 Jul 31, 2013
since im half polish n half irish, from now on - I Insist u All say good morning to me in that language...

lol

Grace good to see u again...
:]
Grace Nerissa

Dublin, Ireland

#28560 Jul 31, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot lay the blame at the Royal baby's feet...he is
symbolic of the future of the British Royal family....
What we can do is lay the blame at the feet of the dictators
of the countries where babies are dying of starvation...the fat
cats...and I agree with you, it is disgusting it should be allowed to happen when our respective countries send aid to these countries. Where does the aid go? Not to those in need.
I was going to reply to this post too, El,
But you put it *so well * and to the point... above,
I couldn't add anything more ..
so
Mind if I piggyback on your fine reply(:

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28561 Jul 31, 2013
good morning LADY EL/MADAME GRACE LADIES AND GENTS OF THE REALM AND THE KIT KRUE
great day to breathe ?????? breath ??
oh hell hello

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#28562 Jul 31, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
We cannot lay the blame at the Royal baby's feet...he is
symbolic of the future of the British Royal family....
What we can do is lay the blame at the feet of the dictators
of the countries where babies are dying of starvation...the fat
cats...and I agree with you, it is disgusting it should be allowed to happen when our respective countries send aid to these countries. Where does the aid go? Not to those in need.
I was going to reply to this one also, El..
but
You put is *so well* and to the point,
In above post-
I could add nothing more

So..
Mind if I piggyback on your fine post(:

“near Halloween.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#28563 Jul 31, 2013
El,
Thanks for your 'welcome back'

catching up on a few things,
Yes,'twas great news re the royal baby
That all went well,
Kate & hubby seems real nice natural folks
And I doubt if they are in to all the ballyhoo
Surrounding them
(But, unfortunately) it goes with the job!!

I saw ..
on TV, outside the hospital,
a guy getting up on a ladder trying to get a
Better view...?...
the day the baby was born, when there was ZERO to see
Just a spokesman giving a few details!! Lol..
Talk about being carried away!

*****

El,

I'm sure you too, thought immediately
of Vee when the news of Dennis Farina's death
came in-sad.

Do you remember all the fun we had with the
Dennis/Vee novel we created between us,
And everyone had a go..

Happy memories, in the midst of sadness.

***

The weather has broken here too,
Rain forecast for 2days, but, it is needed.

Must go catch up around here now..

Yeah, good to be back.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#28564 Jul 31, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi GN, nice to have you back. Where in France did you go? We're off for three days in October (treatment will be long gone by then)- ferry withy car to Roscoff, then a drive to St Malo and three nights in a B & B in the intra Muros - a great little hotel I know. Unbelievable, ferry, car, cabin over and three nights is £300 for the two of us.
Wow! That's a deal Tony!
Enjoy it to the fullest. Glad the treatment will be done and am hoping things are much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL Football (Jul '10) 6 min Go Blue Forever 1,837
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 6 min andet1987 2,891
Word association (Jun '07) 8 min -CatCiao- 2,624
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min andet1987 7,632
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min Tom2Tone 152,555
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) 10 min -CatCiao- 266
Let's Play Songs Titled with Two Words ... 11 min On the Radio 15
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 12 min -Lea- 25,758
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 18 min Flower-Child 24,135
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 37 min Princess Hey 353
More from around the web