“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28497 Jul 30, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead bird on his head?????! I gotta see that movie!!!
if a pet store bird had a Hemorrhoid ops... does it mean it is retail

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28498 Jul 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Yes but what are the French covering up with all those sauces?
LOL! But..where have I heard that before..oh yes, that is P's
philosphy all over, can't taste what you are meant to.
Now me....I love sauces, chili, curry....

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#28499 Jul 30, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
if a pet store bird had a Hemorrhoid ops... does it mean it is retail
A warm welcome.....:)

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#28501 Jul 30, 2013
Slack came out of the womb pissed but reading his posts, he can be extremely funny, and he is quite smart. I think he hides behind this facade of anger, especially against anyone that has no clue as to what happened so many moons ago. I dont remember anyone asking him to explain why he dishes out anger against dozens of people he will never meet, and why he cant just add to the intelligence of the opinions shared here, and on other threads.As long as I have been posting, I never learned the reasons why Slack would rather hurl inuendos at most people, and I have no clue as to what his real name is. I never knew he had back problems, and he believes it is just a given that we have inside information about his entire life history. Dont know, not asking, and El is quite accepting about anyone posting on her kitchen thread as long as they are amicable with one another. If Slack cant do it on other threads, there is no reason why he cant do it here. As I stated, if you like everyone, wonderful. like some, wonderful. like none? Wonderful. Dont like a specific response? Dont answer. Dont justify by giving an answer to someone who is really not worth the time or effort. It is like you are trying to gain the respect of someone who you believe is in a better position then you, causing you to feel as though they are superior. DONT reply.. Move on. Like I said, I have read a LOT of posts.(Not intended just for Slack, everyone should follow these golden rules.) Most people who post on different threads? They need all of YOU more then you need any of them. By the way... happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TWOSday!!!!!!!!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28502 Jul 30, 2013
Vee wrote:
Slack came out of the womb pissed but reading his posts, he can be extremely funny, and he is quite smart. I think he hides behind this facade of anger, especially against anyone that has no clue as to what happened so many moons ago. I dont remember anyone asking him to explain why he dishes out anger against dozens of people he will never meet, and why he cant just add to the intelligence of the opinions shared here, and on other threads.As long as I have been posting, I never learned the reasons why Slack would rather hurl inuendos at most people, and I have no clue as to what his real name is. I never knew he had back problems, and he believes it is just a given that we have inside information about his entire life history. Dont know, not asking, and El is quite accepting about anyone posting on her kitchen thread as long as they are amicable with one another. If Slack cant do it on other threads, there is no reason why he cant do it here. As I stated, if you like everyone, wonderful. like some, wonderful. like none? Wonderful. Dont like a specific response? Dont answer. Dont justify by giving an answer to someone who is really not worth the time or effort. It is like you are trying to gain the respect of someone who you believe is in a better position then you, causing you to feel as though they are superior. DONT reply.. Move on. Like I said, I have read a LOT of posts.(Not intended just for Slack, everyone should follow these golden rules.) Most people who post on different threads? They need all of YOU more then you need any of them. By the way... happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TWOSday!!!!!!!!
I don't even read people who are trying to insult just so they can have a fight. I like people who have different opinions than my own. I have never changed anyones mind by calling them names :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#28503 Jul 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>I don't even read people who are trying to insult just so they can have a fight. I like people who have different opinions than my own. I have never changed anyones mind by calling them names :)
Just like ultimatums never work.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#28504 Jul 30, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like ultimatums never work.
Hi Mighty Quinn. What is going on in your world today Darlin :)It has been a mild wet summer so far but it will be over 100 tomorrow. Me and my bud are taking the boat out to catch a mess of fish

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#28505 Jul 30, 2013
Vee wrote:
good post Vee
I gotta admit there were times I wanted to ask him what happened, but thats not normally something I do, whether its on offbeat, a pm or emails I don't generally ask people something simply because I feel like its none of my business and besides if someone want to tell me something about their personal life, thats totally up to them and its stays right here in my head and isn't shared with others either. its not because I don't care, I know I say that all the time - I don't give a crap - I do really, just don't want to be nosey, lived with stuff like that growing up in my neighborhood and always pissed the h*ll out of me that everybody even knew when u farted. lol
I gotta say I love the way u say if u don't like someone - wonderful etc. cracks me up and reminds me of what my mom use to say all the time - they don't like me, they can kiss my irish azz. lol

anyway I hope what I said in my post earlier didn't annoy anybody because it certainly wasn't meant to do so, its just me yakking away like always, talking first before thinking about what I say.
just me.. don't like it? kiss my irish azz. LOL LOL

:))

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#28509 Jul 30, 2013
The saying 'United We Stand' never applied moreso!

Wonderful posts from Frako, PFfff and Vee.

Will you indulge me for a minute or two just now
and take a glance at the numbr of posts I have made over the years....not as many as I would like due to committments, which I realise we all have but truth of the matter, I am full time care-giver and then there are the pets....

But today I learnt of some of the insults dished out to Tally, and I want to ask you, do you really think I would refer to Tally as a friend and at the same time, condone what he has been called?
I am sure you do not.

It leaves me feeling very inadequate as to knowing just what is going on elsewhere...outside the Kitchen...only rarely do I venture elsewere.....

When I started this thread I made it for us all..
it's yours much as it's mine....and it's a grand bunch of friends who post here, I won't be in quite so much (not leaving!)..:) but when time permits, so let's all enjoy the thread for what it is...a communal place to gather.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28510 Jul 30, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
The saying 'United We Stand' never applied moreso!
Wonderful posts from Frako, PFfff and Vee.
Will you indulge me for a minute or two just now
and take a glance at the numbr of posts I have made over the years....not as many as I would like due to committments, which I realise we all have but truth of the matter, I am full time care-giver and then there are the pets....
But today I learnt of some of the insults dished out to Tally, and I want to ask you, do you really think I would refer to Tally as a friend and at the same time, condone what he has been called?
I am sure you do not.
It leaves me feeling very inadequate as to knowing just what is going on elsewhere...outside the Kitchen...only rarely do I venture elsewere.....
When I started this thread I made it for us all..
it's yours much as it's mine....and it's a grand bunch of friends who post here, I won't be in quite so much (not leaving!)..:) but when time permits, so let's all enjoy the thread for what it is...a communal place to gather.
Quick fly by to say, "Hiya El"! It's a beautiful day here, 110 and no clouds.

I hope Grace is having a relaxing vacation!

“Life Is Like A Dream.”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#28512 Jul 30, 2013
What's cookin?

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#28513 Jul 30, 2013

I'm back (:

The French holiday was perfect in every way,
I won't go on about it, as there‘s
something boring hearing about other
folks vacations:

all I'll add is, at a large planned
outdoor celebration, towards the end of
the meal, a thunder storm erupted,
bringing lashings of thunder rain + fierce
lightning etc,

but ...

for every lightning flash, every
rumble of thunder and every gale...
a toast plus a chorus of cheers @nd
laughter went up..
and if ever I saw a negative being
turned into a positive
that was it.

Hi to everyone, good to be back.

“This is how I see you”

Level 8

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#28514 Jul 30, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:

I'm back (:
folks vacations:
lightning etc,
but ...
laughter went up..
turned into a positive
that was it.
Welcome back, Grace!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#28515 Jul 30, 2013
LADY EL remember your second post , 1st was to tony on my old thread...

EleanorWales

“Me Myself”

Since: May 09

Crewe, UK

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
tag on any post you wish and say hi ... what ever you wish ... welcome to the neighborhood ...

will do Tally and thank you, a good neighbourhood to be in.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#28516 Jul 30, 2013
MADAME GRACE remember your were just behind

Grace Nerissa

“ Peeping Tom!”
Level 8

[Early adopter]

Location hidden

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2009

Here I am .. arriving late..
after a long day out..

Tallyho..
Thanks for the invite here.

WARM GREETINGS to ALL here.

Nice place you got here!!

AND... they say they don't believe in
'other existences'.. as we've been discussing in
'DEJA VU' thread Ha ha! LOL!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#28517 Jul 30, 2013
INFO: this is how secret the secret the secret thread was out in the open ....

tallyho

“I'M HERE LEGALLY”
[Reigning Champ of Offbeat!]
Level 9

[Has been crowned Reigning Champ][Really knows how to score][Early adopter]

TE AMO

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

I have to play with the "TALLY HO" note the spelling to keep the trolls there , because they all think this thread was pulled ...."TALLYHO"

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#28518 Jul 30, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:

I'm back (:
folks vacations:
lightning etc,
but ...
laughter went up..
turned into a positive
that was it.
It sounds like you had a wonderful time but it is nice to have you back with us :)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#28519 Jul 30, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Mighty Quinn. What is going on in your world today Darlin :)It has been a mild wet summer so far but it will be over 100 tomorrow. Me and my bud are taking the boat out to catch a mess of fish
Two visits to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday weekend & dinner at a nice seafood place Sunday. Enjoyable birthday weekend -- more sweets than I should have been eating !

Sounds like you've been lucking out fishing and catching lots. Was thinking of you - Chilean sea bass on the menu Sunday ----- all kinds of bass swimming around aren't there? I had the salmon.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#28520 Jul 30, 2013
Eeyore wrote:
<quoted text>consider the source
backatcha

You're like Elliot Spitzer criticizing Anthony Weiner
Duh TWINKIE

Nitro, WV

#28521 Jul 30, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have my aigs poached if you plaise Teretta...
how about that sister and brother act? Talented or what?
Singing 'normally' she an really hold a tune...I would say
going to be big in tim to come, hope they stick together
those two kids. Thanks for posting the link DUH...anytime
Hope this finds you both in good spirits and keeping well as
can be. Has the weather been kind to you?
'
You are such a sweet, sweet hostess El.. I think I'l call you TWINKIE?? Get it? Hostess Twinkie?? hahah... Bless you, and all on this FANTASTIC thread always..
'
Thanks also for the well wishes.. Things miraculously changed for the better, after I read your reply.. Much needed and appreciated.
'
AGT comes on tonight here.. I am anxiously waiting .. I still think our little ANNA CHRISTINE (only 10 years old) may just win--yet..
'
Love to all.. Peace, blessings and 'lots of love'(lol) To all...
'
Here is ANNA's Latest.. She barely made it... Whew.. Just sayin..
'
"Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood"---ANNA

'
'
'Peace out.. The Duh.. Teretta.. 8)8502

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men lie ... (Oct '07) 7 min Times are a Changing 279
Hearse parade hopes for record 9 min Parden Pard 3
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 18 min Parden Pard 54,586
What Could Suck,...? 18 min Instigator 6
Big dawg 19 min Big dawg 559
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr Crazy Beautiful 147,085
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 1 hr Trouser Cough 29,408
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr wichita-rick 1,049
I Like..... (Mar '14) 2 hr SLY WEST 314
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Crazy Beautiful 5,608
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr Wondering Boy 20,174
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••