Krypteia

Horsham, UK

#28346 Jul 25, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force."
Not sure about Europe but here in GB it is within the law to defend
ourselves and our homes, with deadly force, just not using a
gun.
That is my understanding, I have no objection to either Tony or Krypteia correcting me if I am mistaken.
in the case of Tony Martin I think his shotguns weren't licensed and think if memory serves he wasn't assaulted and gave no warning,in my view that should be tough shit shouldn't be in my house,so I'm not sure where the law lies on that..A struggle and you end up killing someone in your house while assaulted is legal I think, mind you who's going to worry about whether it's legal or not at the time anyway,lol

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#28348 Jul 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>in the case of Tony Martin I think his shotguns weren't licensed and think if memory serves he wasn't assaulted and gave no warning,in my view that should be tough shit shouldn't be in my house,so I'm not sure where the law lies on that..A struggle and you end up killing someone in your house while assaulted is legal I think, mind you who's going to worry about whether it's legal or not at the time anyway,lol
I think it's a different matter if it is just outside the home, for instance if the house owner gives chase....

Will leave you gents to discuss this further if you wish that is, as I am securing a cattery outside, as it rained in last night and expecting more rain...suits me, it's cooler today and I am happy!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28349 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text . Why did the Nazi call their self Socialist if they were not Socialist????
OMG
please turn off fox news

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#28350 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>OMG
please turn off fox news
Geebus dude, stop losing sleep over a TV network.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28351 Jul 25, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Geebus dude, stop losing sleep over a TV network.
but look what it has done, he thinks fascist are left wing, only on fox could one hear that
1 Simple Rule

United States

#28352 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>but look what it has done, he thinks fascist are left wing, only on fox could one hear that
Not all fascist tyrants were communists, but ALL communist tyrants were fascists. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it, Rosa...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28353 Jul 25, 2013
1 Simple Rule wrote:
<quoted text>Not all fascist tyrants were communists, but ALL communist tyrants were fascists. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it, Rosa...
you too?
Bono

United States

#28354 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>you too?
What?
Linus van Pelt

United States

#28355 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>you too?
oh, great pumpkin head, are you working this halloween?

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28356 Jul 25, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force."
Not sure about Europe but here in GB it is within the law to defend
ourselves and our homes, with deadly force, just not using a
gun.
That is my understanding, I have no objection to either Tony or Krypteia correcting me if I am mistaken.
US law came from the English common law , ever wonder why it is called the CASTLE law

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28357 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>but look what it has done, he thinks fascist are left wing, only on fox could one hear that
Are Socialist left wing???? The first Fascist was Mussolini and he was a Socialist. The Nazi were both Socialist and Fascist. The Left puts the state above the individual.Words mean things so when the Nazi called their self National Socialist workers party they were right

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28358 Jul 25, 2013
THOUGHT: Franco/Mussolini were definitely anti- communist .... how do we know

Hitler backed both... Stalin backed Spanish
Liberals and the Communist party

1930ís Europe was politically polarised Ė Stalinís communist Russia opposed by the fascist regimes of Hitlerís Germany & Mussoliniís Italy. In the middle sat Great Britain, France and the rest of Europe, all trying to avoid conflict.
The British, still coming to terms with the horrors of the 1914-18 war played a game of appeasement.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28359 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Are Socialist left wing???? The first Fascist was Mussolini and he was a Socialist. The Nazi were both Socialist and Fascist. The Left puts the state above the individual.Words mean things so when the Nazi called their self National Socialist workers party they were right
and fox CALLS itself fair and balanced, whats the diffrence

A rose by any other name ....
Offbeat Concierge

United States

#28366 Jul 25, 2013
Rosa wrote:
<quoted text>...how would you know if he is losing sleep?...are you jerking off and thinking about him?...yuck...get a job...obviously you haven't found one yet...
Sup there "Sippi????

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#28367 Jul 25, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
What an annoying man that is. That 'tantrum' could have been
nipped in the bud in ten seconds had he stopped the car and
just told her he loved her.
I mean it...to laugh at her when she is mad is just adding to
her hysteria.
I'm in complete agreement with you El. Cruel of him to put the vid online, too. Her mistake was in the asking; in the not TELLING him,
"I AM going to the lake today, and if you'd like to join me, I'd love it. If not, I'll be thinking about how much I appreciate your work ethic while you're working at home."
"SEE YA LATER!"

lol, poor girl.
CTRL ALT DEL

United States

#28371 Jul 25, 2013
WOW, that was quick! Thanks Topix!!!

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#28372 Jul 25, 2013
CTRL ALT DEL wrote:
WOW, that was quick! Thanks Topix!!!
I know, right? You might want to reconsider hitting the reply button when responding to it in the future, that way when they take out the trash there's not a trace of it left on the thread...just a suggestion.
:-)
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28374 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Check out this tantrum http://youtu.be/PEPoO08IMog
wow

that dude is a passive aggressive pr1ck
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28375 Jul 25, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>I know, right? You might want to reconsider hitting the reply button when responding to it in the future, that way when they take out the trash there's not a trace of it left on the thread...just a suggestion.
:-)
lol, says the troll

tell us again why to use a secret name when on an underground thread so it wont be found, that was the best advice I have ever heard from you
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28376 Jul 25, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
Life is too short to be studying diatoms.
unless you find one that can be used to break down dioxins

$$$$$$$$$$

know what I mean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min DanFromSmithville 161,791
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 9 min We Are Almost There 28,605
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 20 min tiger_-_dad 140,264
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 21 min Trouser Cough 41,530
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 24 min Trouser Cough 31,837
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 35 min Papa Smurfaletto 5,582
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 38 min Papa Smurfaletto 8,148
News Baltimore Mom Catches Her Son Rioting, Beats Hi... 2 hr Da Short Bus 193
Things that make life eaiser... 2 hr Geno 269
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 hr Papa Smurfaletto 10,911
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 3 hr took you long enough 29,006
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 hr Lumatrix 161,826
More from around the web