El's Kitchen
Krypteia

Barnsley, UK

#28332 Jul 24, 2013
Denny can you believe it I got my income tax return letter sent back to me because,in response to question 4,"do you have anyone dependant on you?"I replied 2.1million illegal immigrants,1.1million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployed scrounging Jeremy Kyle prats ,900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons,plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the entire European Commission"..They said this is not an acceptable answer...So,who the feck did I miss out?..lol

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28333 Jul 24, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Denny can you believe it I got my income tax return letter sent back to me because,in response to question 4,"do you have anyone dependant on you?"I replied 2.1million illegal immigrants,1.1million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployed scrounging Jeremy Kyle prats ,900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons,plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the entire European Commission"..They said this is not an acceptable answer...So,who the feck did I miss out?..lol
bad joke but baby George????

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#28334 Jul 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The manifesto was a left wing document. What does the right want? Smaller government and lower taxes. Does that sound like what Hitler wanted. They called their self Socialist and they were Socialist! Anti Capitalism is a thing of the left as is redistribution of wealth.
Denny, don't want to be rude, but you have been corrected on this one. Incidently, aside from Mein Kampf, the Nazis did not have a manifesto - and Mein Kampf is certainly not that (and yes, I have read it). They were not anti-capitalist - look at his economic programme: all done through encouraging big business in Germany, not through any state control of industry (Emile Porsche benefitted form this, as did IG Farben, who produced the gas for the death camps). The fact that many of the contracts were government ones says much more about his re-armament programme, absolutely nothing about socialism.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#28335 Jul 24, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>What does the right wing want Tony? They want a smaller less controlling government and lower taxes. They do not want redistribution of wealth through social programs. Germany was Socialist long before Hitler came to power. As for Fascist the name comes from a bundle of many gives more strength than one. Right wing is about the individual and left wing is about the group. The Nazi were socialist and called their self socialist.
There was no re-distribution of wealth under the Nazis - suggest you read up on the Nazi economic programme and its objective - can recommend a plethora of books and even a trawl over the inadequate internet will inform you a little more. Given the SPD played no part in any government between 1919 and 1933 (the year the Nazis took power), find it a little difficult to see how Germany could have been socialist before Hitler came to power. All governments were coalitions made up of the centre parties of German politics - DDP, DNVP, Catholic Centre - the problem by 1933 was that their power base amongst the electorate was shrinking, allowing Hitler to play on the middle class fears of Communist and socialist parties with the crash of the thirties mirroring the economic chaos of 1923.

Think you need to do a little research on the totalitarian parties of Europe in the 1920s and 1930s as I fear you lack the knowledge base to discuss them right now.
Bus Driver

Conway, AR

#28336 Jul 24, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Denny can you believe it I got my income tax return letter sent back to me because,in response to question 4,"do you have anyone dependant on you?"I replied 2.1million illegal immigrants,1.1million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployed scrounging Jeremy Kyle prats ,900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons,plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the entire European Commission"..They said this is not an acceptable answer...So,who the feck did I miss out?..lol
Good point. For all those I help support here, I should get all my taxes paid back to me.
Krypteia

Barnsley, UK

#28337 Jul 25, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny, don't want to be rude, but you have been corrected on this one. Incidently, aside from Mein Kampf, the Nazis did not have a manifesto - and Mein Kampf is certainly not that (and yes, I have read it). They were not anti-capitalist - look at his economic programme: all done through encouraging big business in Germany, not through any state control of industry (Emile Porsche benefitted form this, as did IG Farben, who produced the gas for the death camps). The fact that many of the contracts were government ones says much more about his re-armament programme, absolutely nothing about socialism.
As you know I'm not that up on last centuries history but wasn't Mein Kampf translated to my struggle and not a manifesto as such..
Must admit been interested lately in secret German weapons and Hitlers obsession with the occult and he thought we were in the Hollow Earth at one point,fascinating ..

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28338 Jul 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>As you know I'm not that up on last centuries history but wasn't Mein Kampf translated to my struggle and not a manifesto as such..
Must admit been interested lately in secret German weapons and Hitlers obsession with the occult and he thought we were in the Hollow Earth at one point,fascinating ..
it isn't the translation but the original into what was the base format....the occult interest was more of Himmler
a few henchman help to generate programs which overall translated into Hitler as Hitler was Nazism
Hitler was a live in the past glory years of Germany

I suggest you read Spears "Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" .......... Spears lived it ,

Mussolini lived in the glories of Rome

but it all is a translation into a me only

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28339 Jul 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
Denny can you believe it I got my income tax return letter sent back to me because,in response to question 4,"do you have anyone dependant on you?"I replied 2.1million illegal immigrants,1.1million crackheads, 4.4 million unemployed scrounging Jeremy Kyle prats ,900,000 criminals in over 85 prisons,plus 650 idiots in Parliament and the entire European Commission"..They said this is not an acceptable answer...So,who the feck did I miss out?..lol
ROFLMAO I think you got all the dead beats. Here their is a lot of talk about race and profiling and no talk about why you profile. Blacks make up 13% of our country and are responsible for more than 50% of crime. They kill at 10 times the rate of whites. They tried to make Zimmerman a white by calling him a white Hispanic. Thayvon jump the wrong guy. I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force. I carry a gun because you never know when you will walk into a robbery and run the chance of getting shot. The government destroyed the black culture with welfare. You can get your welfare check with a man in the home so 73% of black births are to unmarried women so kids grow up without a father.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28340 Jul 25, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Denny, don't want to be rude, but you have been corrected on this one. Incidently, aside from Mein Kampf, the Nazis did not have a manifesto - and Mein Kampf is certainly not that (and yes, I have read it). They were not anti-capitalist - look at his economic programme: all done through encouraging big business in Germany, not through any state control of industry (Emile Porsche benefitted form this, as did IG Farben, who produced the gas for the death camps). The fact that many of the contracts were government ones says much more about his re-armament programme, absolutely nothing about socialism.
Tony I don't take it as you being rude at all. Socialism was entrenched in Germany well before Hitler. Why did the Nazi call their self Socialist if they were not Socialist???? The Nazi controlled all industry and left alone all industry that benefited the state. They wanted the workers to share in the profits of industry. England started becoming Socialist after WW1 as the class system began to fall apart. After WW2 the UK taxed the wealthy out of existance with their Social programs. The power to tax is the power to control all aspects of culture. FDR brought Socialism to the US

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#28341 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO I think you got all the dead beats. Here their is a lot of talk about race and profiling and no talk about why you profile. Blacks make up 13% of our country and are responsible for more than 50% of crime. They kill at 10 times the rate of whites. They tried to make Zimmerman a white by calling him a white Hispanic. Thayvon jump the wrong guy. I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force. I carry a gun because you never know when you will walk into a robbery and run the chance of getting shot. The government destroyed the black culture with welfare. You can get your welfare check with a man in the home so 73% of black births are to unmarried women so kids grow up without a father.
"I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force."

Not sure about Europe but here in GB it is within the law to defend
ourselves and our homes, with deadly force, just not using a
gun.

That is my understanding, I have no objection to either Tony or Krypteia correcting me if I am mistaken.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28342 Jul 25, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force."
Not sure about Europe but here in GB it is within the law to defend
ourselves and our homes, with deadly force, just not using a
gun.
That is my understanding, I have no objection to either Tony or Krypteia correcting me if I am mistaken.
Good morning El. Pretty difficult to defend your life with deadly force if you don't have a gun. I know people have shot burglars and gone to jail for it. Burglars have brought suits against home owners for their injuries.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28343 Jul 25, 2013
Check out this tantrum http://youtu.be/PEPoO08IMog

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#28344 Jul 25, 2013

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#28345 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
Check out this tantrum http://youtu.be/PEPoO08IMog
What an annoying man that is. That 'tantrum' could have been
nipped in the bud in ten seconds had he stopped the car and
just told her he loved her.
I mean it...to laugh at her when she is mad is just adding to
her hysteria.
Krypteia

Barnsley, UK

#28346 Jul 25, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know in Europe it is hard to understand you have a right to defend your life with deadly force."
Not sure about Europe but here in GB it is within the law to defend
ourselves and our homes, with deadly force, just not using a
gun.
That is my understanding, I have no objection to either Tony or Krypteia correcting me if I am mistaken.
in the case of Tony Martin I think his shotguns weren't licensed and think if memory serves he wasn't assaulted and gave no warning,in my view that should be tough shit shouldn't be in my house,so I'm not sure where the law lies on that..A struggle and you end up killing someone in your house while assaulted is legal I think, mind you who's going to worry about whether it's legal or not at the time anyway,lol

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#28348 Jul 25, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>in the case of Tony Martin I think his shotguns weren't licensed and think if memory serves he wasn't assaulted and gave no warning,in my view that should be tough shit shouldn't be in my house,so I'm not sure where the law lies on that..A struggle and you end up killing someone in your house while assaulted is legal I think, mind you who's going to worry about whether it's legal or not at the time anyway,lol
I think it's a different matter if it is just outside the home, for instance if the house owner gives chase....

Will leave you gents to discuss this further if you wish that is, as I am securing a cattery outside, as it rained in last night and expecting more rain...suits me, it's cooler today and I am happy!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28349 Jul 25, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text . Why did the Nazi call their self Socialist if they were not Socialist????
OMG
please turn off fox news

65007noogard

“Geaux Tigers!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 12

Down on the bayou

#28350 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>OMG
please turn off fox news
Geebus dude, stop losing sleep over a TV network.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28351 Jul 25, 2013
65007noogard wrote:
<quoted text>
Geebus dude, stop losing sleep over a TV network.
but look what it has done, he thinks fascist are left wing, only on fox could one hear that
1 Simple Rule

United States

#28352 Jul 25, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>but look what it has done, he thinks fascist are left wing, only on fox could one hear that
Not all fascist tyrants were communists, but ALL communist tyrants were fascists. Put THAT in your crack pipe and smoke it, Rosa...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 5 min Brandiiiiiiii 5,505
Back in the day...... 8 min Scarbelly Bob 64
"Any 3 word combination" (Dec '12) 8 min Brandiiiiiiii 3,578
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 9 min Common-Senses 15,989
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 9 min Brandiiiiiiii 83,474
Last Word is First Word (no "breast" word please) (Jul '15) 10 min Princess Hey 1,933
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 13 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,728
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 15 min Brandiiiiiiii 20,726
News Trump's Dark, Weird, Inaugural Campaign Speech 46 min The Real Donald T... 63
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 209,953
True False Game (Jun '11) 3 hr liam cul8r 13,569
More from around the web