|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Yes the Germans colonisation program started both world wars,well done..
Lloyds hedges all bets, coming or going, win or loose
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not clear on what started WWI.
most people aren't
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>The fact that Germany was not totally defeated in WW1 was the reason for WW2. Just like the US failure to really take out Iraq in the first gulf war was the reason for the second war. When you defeat an enemy it must be a total defeat
onward christian solders marching as to war ....
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
It was total defeat Denny, the German High Command at the time signed the Declaration of Total Surrender, when Hitler came to power in the early '30's he started to rebuild the armed forces in Germany whereas we, and that includes France, had let our armed forces depreciate, lower in strength. Much against the disgust of Winston Churchill at the time as he could see what was happening in Germany, he protested about it but he wasn't in power at the time.
He was classed as a War Monger as we were on a Peace In Our Time kick ...Neville Chamberlain and all that......
well if they signed a paper it has to be true
Krypteia

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

A TROLL NAMED SLACK wrote:
<quoted text>when I see the queens husband at high ceremonies his attire reminded me of Gaddafi
it is representational of military expansion which has lead to the downfall of every country that has done it
what kind of protection was afforded to harry so he could have war exploits to brag about as an old man, like war is some kind of photo opportunity
That is about as inane as you can get,he's in the forces he's duty bound to go,but if he refused you would be the first person pointing the finger calling him a coward or he's privilege so he doesn't have to go...At least this brave man has got more balls and honour than all our politicians and their useless offspring put together,remembering it was the politicians that started Iraq,Afghanistan and so on..
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
We would be proud to have you as an English citizen Denny Crane!
and I would have been walking through traffic waving a black flag wearing a black arm band if I was Irish
Krypteia

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>and I would have been walking through traffic waving a black flag wearing a black arm band if I was Irish
Why!?,please don't come out with the boring British in Ireland rubbish,because if you go back far enough you can find the Irish pirates butchering and stealing Welsh and Scottish lands..

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>language differences have never thwarted trade
and no, my friends in and from Egypt are some of the most loving and peaceable people I have ever known, if you want to paint with a broad brush you should start with caucasians, the kkk is alive and well in America is an example they are "fine church going people"
I don't doubt your friends' temperaments for a minute...
but to negotiate trade requires a form of communication..
i.e. a common language.
I don't 'paint' anybody with any type brush, all I am saying
is the airlines would be in schtuk without one language, which
happens to be English.
I used the Welsh as an example, their language has had a revival, but, they will freely admit that to get on in life, it is desirable if not necessary to speak and write through the media of English.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>That is about as inane as you can get,he's in the forces he's duty bound to go,but if he refused you would be the first person pointing the finger calling him a coward or he's privilege so he doesn't have to go...At least this brave man has got more balls and honour than all our politicians and their useless offspring put together,remembering it was the politicians that started Iraq,Afghanistan and so on..
he fan the same risks? NO WAY

GLORY DAYS GONE IN A WINK OF AN EYE
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

ran
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Why!?,please don't come out with the boring British in Ireland rubbish,because if you go back far enough you can find the Irish pirates butchering and stealing Welsh and Scottish lands..
duh, well what else would it be?

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>and I would have been walking through traffic waving a black flag wearing a black arm band if I was Irish
I wouldn't try that in London today if I was you. Just sayin'

But we are all entitled to our views, have you ever considered what it was like growing up with the hell that was Northern Ireland, England, before the Peace Treaty. Not 100% peaceful now, but a damn sight better than it was.
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Why!?,please don't come out with the boring British in Ireland rubbish,because if you go back far enough you can find the Irish pirates butchering and stealing Welsh and Scottish lands..
go back far enough and its all Canes faut
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e. a common language.
happens to be English.
I used the Welsh as an example, their language has had a revival, but, they will freely admit that to get on in life, it is desirable if not necessary to speak and write through the media of English.
trade is not dependent on military acquisition, exploitation is
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e. a common language.
happens to be English.
your problem is with the Saudi's and the bushes that have protected them
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't try that in London today if I was you. Just sayin'
But we are all entitled to our views, have you ever considered what it was like growing up with the hell that was Northern Ireland, England, before the Peace Treaty. Not 100% peaceful now, but a damn sight better than it was.
in '80 I got sucker punched in Dublin after making a comment about someone doing as I described, I understand much better now
Krypteia

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>duh, well what else would it be?
ok I'll bite so why would you want to brandish a black flag and so on?,firstly what's the point?and secondly you would be on your own,thirdly that sort of thing in London at the moment could put you in a world hurt..
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

I would like to spend some time in Belfast
Krypteia

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

<quoted text>duh, well what else would it be?
Well being black I suppose you could be representing the Irish pirates that butchered thousands of Welsh and Scots in the dark ages..Think they were called black shields but could be wrong..
A TROLL NAMED SLACK

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>ok I'll bite so why would you want to brandish a black flag and so on?,firstly what's the point?and secondly you would be on your own,thirdly that sort of thing in London at the moment could put you in a world hurt..
being in a world of hurt never scared me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 2 min Bill 152
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min SimplyLoveYou 18,267
Fergson Police Dept. 3 min TALLYHO 8541 280
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min macumazahn 114,917
last word - first (Jun '12) 5 min Princess Hey 6,824
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 12 min Princess Hey 144,983
OMG! Just look at this! 13 min Emerald 5
What's your tip for the day? 48 min Emerald 771
•••
Enter and win $5000