“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27988 Jul 19, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Denny...gimme a break, I just got back, lol.
If you should be going fishing though, I can put on the chips.
Done Darlin. I was just cleaning them for a big fish fry :)

“September”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#27989 Jul 19, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Denny...gimme a break, I just got back, lol.
Yeah, say I.. right on !!!!

clapping in agreement(:

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27990 Jul 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, say I.. right on !!!!
clapping in agreement(:
Good morning dear Garce. Want to go fishing with me?

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27991 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning dear Garce. Want to go fishing with me?
' Well'[replies Grace N][flashing eye lashes]!!!

don't mind .. if I do (:

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27992 Jul 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
don't mind .. if I do (:
Bring the sun screen :)

“Scotland The Brave”

Since: Jun 06

Manchester, UK

#27993 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Done Darlin. I was just cleaning them for a big fish fry :)
gimme five...:)

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#27994 Jul 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
don't mind .. if I do (:
I might just come along as chaperone....lol

nah...I'll have the coffee on when you get back on
terra firma.

Just going to make a coffee as it happens, drinking gallons
of Tropiana here..and..it is going to be even hotter next week.
Yikes!

Take good care Grace.

Level 3

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#27995 Jul 19, 2013
Good Morning or Afternoon to all my dear friends in El's Kitchen. I have missed you all tremendously! Glad to see everyone is doing okay.
El-noticed a little time off but very glad to see you're back. I have to agree that the Kitchen would not be the same without your beauty and good food! LOL
Grace - Hope that you be careful when outside in the heat. If you would like to IM me along with El, I have something I could send you both that works wonders,I make them and use them in our first aid cool down tent at our festivals and you both would love them.
Denny - I missed out on the fish and chips last time....would you be so kind. Thank you Sir.
Quinn - Hope you are well and I thought of you when going back and forth with one of my vendors. I gave her how come and what for....LOL we are good now.
Tony - Good to hesr that you are staying stong my friend. Keep your head up!
Vee - Great looking out for Lady El. I am sure the Chill Towels are wonderful, are they re-usable?
Franko, DW, Tally and all our other friends - hope you are all doing well and Boomer & I have missed you!
I just wanted to drop a line by to let you know we are both well and busy as ever with our Festival season. Boomer and I will be renewing our wedding vows for our 10 year anniversary on Sept.7th at the Hot Times Festival we put on. I am very excited. The song Boomer wants to play as I am walking up to him......
http://youtu.be/9Fl_LUcRL_g
Hope you all enjoy and have a truly wonderful day. Love and Peace to each of you always.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27996 Jul 19, 2013
I see tally is making new friends

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/... #

aint he sweet
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27997 Jul 19, 2013

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27998 Jul 19, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
I see tally is making new friends
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/rochester-ny/... #
aint he sweet
Tally reminds me of our dog!

NO not meaning to compare him to a dog,
it's just that my dog barks out the window
at every passing dog, teeth snarled..& ready
for action...

but in the playground she is happy
to play contentedly with every dog there!

“September”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27999 Jul 19, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
Good Morning or Afternoon to all my dear friends in El's Kitchen. I have missed you all tremendously! Glad to see everyone is doing okay.
El-noticed a little time off but very glad to see you're back. I have to agree that the Kitchen would not be the same without your beauty and good food! LOL
Grace - Hope that you be careful when outside in the heat. If you would like to IM me along with El, I have something I could send you both that works wonders,I make them and use them in our first aid cool down tent at our festivals and you both would love them.
Denny - I missed out on the fish and chips last time....would you be so kind. Thank you Sir.
Quinn - Hope you are well and I thought of you when going back and forth with one of my vendors. I gave her how come and what for....LOL we are good now.
Vee - Great looking out for Lady El. I am sure the Chill Towels are wonderful, are they re-usable?
Franko, DW, Tally and all our other friends - hope you are all doing well and Boomer & I have missed you!
I just wanted to drop a line by to let you know we are both well and busy as ever with our Festival season. Boomer and I will be renewing our wedding vows for our 10 year anniversary on Sept.7th at the Hot Times Festival we put on. I am very excited. The song Boomer wants to play as I am walking up to him......
Hope you all enjoy and have a truly wonderful day. Love and Peace to each of you always.
Thanks so much for your offer BE,
but I won't put you to the trouble of sending,
as I'm off on hols this coming Monday and
in all likelihood this weather will have gone
when I return..

but

SO MUCH APPRECIATED + BIG THANKS..

Delighted you are celebrating your
togetherness again..
splendid ideas and IDEAL music choice.

GOOD LUCK & HEALTH..
YOU AND BOOMER.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#28000 Jul 19, 2013
WELCOME BACK, EL!!!! I hope your health problems are behind you now, and if the health problems belong to someone else, I wish them well. Missed you, that really goes without saying. You are the grand dame' of this thread and all you need is a golden scepter. That fish fry sounds so heavenly, Denny, but we need to find a camp to cook in, keeping the fish smells out of the kitchen, not to mention this heat. UGH!!!!! I am not working today and so I am headed to get a chocolate malt, trying to keep cool. My sister bought an inflatable pool with a pump a few days ago, and has a raft in there. Everytime it moves, Van Gogh barks and growls at it. What a watch dog!!!!!!!!!! I can see a thief keeping him distracted with that while his partner in crime rob the interior. ha ha ha. Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee FRYday!!!!

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#28001 Jul 19, 2013
Vee wrote:
WELCOME BACK, EL!!!! I hope your health problems are behind you now, and if the health problems belong to someone else, I wish them well. Missed you, that really goes without saying. You are the grand dame' of this thread and all you need is a golden scepter. That fish fry sounds so heavenly, Denny, but we need to find a camp to cook in, keeping the fish smells out of the kitchen, not to mention this heat. UGH!!!!! I am not working today and so I am headed to get a chocolate malt, trying to keep cool. My sister bought an inflatable pool with a pump a few days ago, and has a raft in there. Everytime it moves, Van Gogh barks and growls at it. What a watch dog!!!!!!!!!! I can see a thief keeping him distracted with that while his partner in crime rob the interior. ha ha ha. Happeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee FRYday!!!!
ha ha ha ha or that rafter in Ohio , whohas now been caught twice

“Scotland The Brave”

Manchester, UK

#28003 Jul 19, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
Good Aftrernoon BE...really good to see you again and to know
yourself and Boomer are okay, albeit busy. How I wish I could
be at the Hot Times Festival, next best thing, hearing about it
first hand from you, so please let us know how it transpires,
and thanks so much for the song...it is utterly beautiful.
As are you two!....:)
Have awonderful weekend...
Love and Peace..

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#28004 Jul 19, 2013
AIias - Trish wrote:
Good Morning Ms El's and Friends. Hope you are all well.

I recently made a drastic move and got far enough out they didn't have internet. I had been weeeeening myself a bit anyhow as I think I became addicted quite quickly and there have been occasion I hadn't posted in weeks and realized I wasn't addicted after all.

Then I found out I'm only a block away from picking up WiFi somewhere and I have come to appreciate a good number out here so I do want to stop in occasionally and shout out a bit at ya'll. Haha

Ms El, it's not a surprise your thread has gone on as long as it has. You've got a real respectful group in here and who can't appreciate that?

Peace and have a terrific weekend.
:)
Hi Trish! Hope the move well and you're enjoying the new digs. There's always McD's when you need your topix fix! ;-)

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#28005 Jul 19, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>There were no dark ages in the east. Only the western empire fell.
They had no electricity Denny! Of course it was the dark ages!!!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#28006 Jul 19, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>'Morning Denny...gimme a break, I just got back, lol.

fries

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#28007 Jul 19, 2013
El...Thanks for opening the windows...HOT IN HERE!!

YUM...Think I'll have a slice of Banana Nut Tea Bread and a Iced Raspberry Lemonade...

OKAY...WHO SWIPED THE ROLLING STONE MAG???
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#28009 Jul 19, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Tally reminds me of our dog!
NO not meaning to compare him to a dog,
it's just that my dog barks out the window
at every passing dog, teeth snarled..& ready
for action...
but in the playground she is happy
to play contentedly with every dog there!
beware of wolves in sheep's clothing unless they are tiny little dogs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 4 min Mark 1,731
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min whatimeisit 40,329
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min SLY WEST 147,720
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 14 min whatimeisit 3,465
Ebola in America 19 min Just TLC 38
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 26 min whatimeisit 7,140
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 37 min Princess Hey 54,694
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr ---Word Woman--- 21,395
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 1 hr wichita-rick 32
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 3 hr Law D Doll 6,418