Comments
27,321 - 27,340 of 35,957 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#27804 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>let's face it, for some reason the British Royals are still the ones the world pays most attention to ... no other royals get the same hype.
probably because once upon a time, the sun never sat on the British Empire!

“defusing bigot mind-bombs ”

Since: Nov 09

-- every day --

#27805 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
HOW DOES THIS CLAIMER SHOW OWNERSHIP OF TOPIXS
By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.
Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue.
How about you explaining why you put this

>>> HOW DOES THIS CLAIMER SHOW OWNERSHIP OF TOPIXS <<<

on top of these Law Enforcement instructions. Thanks.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#27806 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it makes no sense to me to limit the reporting to only law enforcement. How many cops are on topix & how many will report the same stuff you or I deal with?
I think they don't want the general populous to abuse a system intended to be a more "direct line" ....

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27807 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why it makes no sense to me to limit the reporting to only law enforcement. How many cops are on topix & how many will report the same stuff you or I deal with?
to add to my last post ... how many TOPIX posters do you think would send bogous or nearly useless reports?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27808 Jul 15, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
lalol

he said claimer
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27809 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>to add to my last post ... how many TOPIX posters do you think would send bogous or nearly useless reports?
besides tally?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27810 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I think they don't want the general populous to abuse a system intended to be a more "direct line" ....
How were you able to report the European (?) you felt was a danger in the real world?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27811 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>to add to my last post ... how many TOPIX posters do you think would send bogous or nearly useless reports?
My uneducated, unsubstantiated guess would be 60 - 70%..... more if the 'visitors'(non registered posters if still permitted) are allowed to file reports.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27812 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I believe I have heard of biodegradable baby diapers being proposed .. not sure if they are being made yet though.
Somehow I missed that one. The diapers will outlast the baby and be around with twinkies, Velcro and cockroaches !

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

#27813 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will pm you the email. I'd love to see the pics!
Send your address to El in a PM as the pic will be making the rounds. I am going to try and mail it to El tomorrow indstead of Wednesday. I need a rear passenger side tire. Will try and do that Wednesday, or might have to wait until Friday. I also have to buy a damn purse umbrella. Ha!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27814 Jul 15, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Send your address to El in a PM as the pic will be making the rounds. I am going to try and mail it to El tomorrow indstead of Wednesday. I need a rear passenger side tire. Will try and do that Wednesday, or might have to wait until Friday. I also have to buy a damn purse umbrella. Ha!
El's the lady in the know and knows where and how to find me outside of the Topix realm. I'm sure she will send the photos there since we can't seem to post or share pics other than the Avatars here on topix.

Nighty night ;-)

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27815 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't imagine they can, nor can they regulate it per se, so limiting reporting to only law enforcement is ludicrous to me.
what got lost here , besides [miss] is that the owners are protecting your personal info , unless you are a law enforcement ...and are being investigated ..........

You agree that Topix may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:(i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms of Service; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Topix, its users and the public.

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#27816 Jul 15, 2013
Deer Whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
certainly .... by reading and learning to string threads together ....

such as this statement and offer as proof by this person

LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday

Judged:
[Racy]

[Clueless]

[Nuts]

franko wrote:
<quoted text>are they like teachers pets or something?

worse

topix is owned be members of the far right

http://www.topix.com/ext/law-enforcement

need more ?????

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#27817 Jul 15, 2013
since the post info says you are providing proof ... YOU ARE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT is know as a claimer .... aka yes I'm a law enforcement ...

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27818 Jul 15, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>besides tally?
Leaving his name out of it .. obviously you5323 agree with me on my point?

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27819 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
How were you able to report the European (?) you felt was a danger in the real world?
using the "report abuse" option available on each post. I reported over 30 posts that I felt were far, far beyond acceptable in a public forum, with no response. I am sure many others reported him too, although I am not sure anyone else did what I did, which was to suggest that those posts were indicative of his real life persona, not just an online facade. I suggested he be checked out by the local police.

“Poppies. Tower of London”

Since: Jun 06

Weston-super-mare, UK

#27820 Jul 16, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
We learn as we go .....
We sure do. Welsh history as not on the corriculum
when I was at school...odd considering the Welsh were
the true Britains...so I learnt what bit I know 'in situ'
Caernarfon Castle being on my doorstep so to speak.

Weston-super-mare, UK

#27821 Jul 16, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>let's face it, for some reason the British Royals are still the ones the world pays most attention to ... no other royals get the same hype.
Hype...interest....love....cal l it what you wll.
I guess the reason being is that our Royals were
once EVERYBODY'S Royals....in that we ruled the
World. When I was at school three quarters of the globe
was red.

Weston-super-mare, UK

#27822 Jul 16, 2013
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Green... with some fresh honey, if it's not too dear. Is that fresh tea biscuits I smell? As for the Rover, won't know how it is assembled till I have it in my hands! Some diecast models are easily disassembled with a couple of screws, some are riveted together. I have a Russian made Volga that comes apart once you pull the bumpers from the body...
Fresh honey...no expense spared for a good friend! Tried
Manuka on toast? Nice.
The photos were a joy to receive..thanks a mill for those.
Look forward to seeing the finished article....:)

Weston-super-mare, UK

#27823 Jul 16, 2013
Vee wrote:
El, Grace, Franklo, Quinn, Tally.... happeeeeeee MOANday!!! El, I found a recent picture of Shae, Ron, RJ and Eston and am going to mail it to you on Wednesday. Too soon for birthday pics, but this way you will see how adorable they are. If you dont mind sending it GRACE when you are done, and unfortunately, dont have Quinn's address. I would love to see her OOOOOOOH and AHHHHHHHH over how adorable the babies are. I will make sure I get pictures of the birthday and will send that down the line. I will put a description so you know who is who. Kid birthday parties turn me into a kid again!!!!!(just an excuse, I am still a kid.) ha!
I'll be checking my e-mails every few minutes...well, not
EVERY few minutes as I am off out today but more regularly
than usual. Enjoyed seeing the last one you sent Vee...
nice to see you all together.
Certainly I will forward to Quincy, no problemo.
Hoping to see you on the kiddies b'day party pics!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 13 min whatimeisit 25,814
Fergson Police Dept. 14 min Mister_ E 309
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 15 min Subduction Zone 115,128
What ?? are you thinking about NOW? 2014 24 min liam cul8r 340
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 24 min whatimeisit 29,143
Shaun the shaggy Aussie sheep finally shorn smooth 25 min SimplyLoveYou 2
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 31 min Mister_ E 28,478
What's your tip for the day? 35 min reebie 794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr wichita-rick 145,087
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 5 hr Bill 221