“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27784 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning mighty Quinn. It is Monday all over the place :)
Hi Denny. Just for you......

http://youtu.be/bxS9N-npE2Q

Sent from my iPhone

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27785 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
HOW DOES THIS CLAIMER SHOW OWNERSHIP OF TOPIXS

By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.

Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue.
Didn't realize only law enforcement could submit claims of potential criminal activity. Figured anyone was authorized to file such a complaint. Who knew?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27786 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny. Just for you......
http://youtu.be/bxS9N-npE2Q
Sent from my iPhone
Don't you just love there. California dreaming was always a favorite
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27787 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
HOW DOES THIS CLAIMER SHOW OWNERSHIP OF TOPIXS
By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.
Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.
I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue.
go get bent pops
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27788 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't realize only law enforcement could submit claims of potential criminal activity. Figured anyone was authorized to file such a complaint. Who knew?
its a self enforced exclusive club regardless what the constitution says

its how they can break laws with impunity

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#27789 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly likely ablbeit a nice thought.'sides which, we
should not have anybody reliant on food banks ...we are
sixth the richest nation in the world.
The Battle of Culloden....the last battle fought on British
soil.
ideally no country should have citizens reliant on food banks, and especially the richest ones. But the USA, Canada, Germany and every other G20 nation does indeed have food banks.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27790 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
The realistic part of me would agree....then why did I switch on
the news this morning in eager anticipation of the birth being
announced? Beats me.....:)
let's face it, for some reason the British Royals are still the ones the world pays most attention to ... no other royals get the same hype.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27791 Jul 15, 2013
Vee wrote:
El, Grace, Franklo, Quinn, Tally.... happeeeeeee MOANday!!! El, I found a recent picture of Shae, Ron, RJ and Eston and am going to mail it to you on Wednesday. Too soon for birthday pics, but this way you will see how adorable they are. If you dont mind sending it GRACE when you are done, and unfortunately, dont have Quinn's address. I would love to see her OOOOOOOH and AHHHHHHHH over how adorable the babies are. I will make sure I get pictures of the birthday and will send that down the line. I will put a description so you know who is who. Kid birthday parties turn me into a kid again!!!!!(just an excuse, I am still a kid.) ha!
Will pm you the email. I'd love to see the pics!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27792 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you just love there. California dreaming was always a favorite
That would be next. Monday Monday just seemed appropriate.....

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27793 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US it's all about immediacy, convenience & disposable. While plastic bottles may have been more profitable than glass, there's no reason moms can't use cloth diapers. Women used them and managed just fine for decades. I may be wrong but I understand disposable diapers are not biodegradable.
They'll outlast the baby who pooped in 'em!
I believe I have heard of biodegradable baby diapers being proposed .. not sure if they are being made yet though.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27794 Jul 15, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>its a self enforced exclusive club regardless what the constitution says

its how they can break laws with impunity
Thank, however I do not believe my comment was directed to you and therefore did not require a response from you.

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

#27795 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on which channel you are using to do the reporting ... the post by Tally seemed to indicate that there are two ways to report, most people use a general reporting method. Yuo can still report a crime ... the problem is, it is less likely to be read and followed up on. Last year we were dealing with a troll that I truly believed was dangerous in real life ... I reported this several times and the man was allowed to continue to make his toxic posts. He was from an area near Surrey, UK.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27796 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine the same for facebook ,, but the point is lim doesn't read or else doesn't understand what he reads

what I do know is law enforcement can not own outside interest ....
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27797 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank, however I do not believe my comment was directed to you and therefore did not require a response from you.
oh I'm sorry I thought this was an open forum

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27798 Jul 15, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>It depends on which channel you are using to do the reporting ... the post by Tally seemed to indicate that there are two ways to report, most people use a general reporting method. Yuo can still report a crime ... the problem is, it is less likely to be read and followed up on. Last year we were dealing with a troll that I truly believed was dangerous in real life ... I reported this several times and the man was allowed to continue to make his toxic posts. He was from an area near Surrey, UK.
That's why it makes no sense to me to limit the reporting to only law enforcement. How many cops are on topix & how many will report the same stuff you or I deal with?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27799 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>I imagine the same for facebook ,, but the point is lim doesn't read or else doesn't understand what he reads

what I do know is law enforcement can not own outside interest ....
I don't imagine they can, nor can they regulate it per se, so limiting reporting to only law enforcement is ludicrous to me.

“Truth + context + perspective”

Since: Nov 09

informs against BS

#27800 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Cuz Luke...hope you enjoyed the golf..have you participated in that sport at all?
History is fascinating, no doubt about it, Tony is the one much
more clued up than I, his having been a teacher.
The litle lad was from Chicago then? Very lucky indeed, and
thankful to the rescuers I would imagine. As you say,'there but for the Grace of God'.
We have a very hazy morning today, low mist over the lake canno
see the mountain, but I believe i will burn off and we are in for
another hot day, it's nice, but enough is enough already!
Good evening/morning Kitchen-eers~~

The rescued little guy is in hospital recovering from a little lung damage but the prognosis is for a full recovery in 10-14 days. The dunes and beach of the National Lake Shore in Indiana (south end of Lake Michigan) has been closed off from access until further notice.

Heating up to 90s with higher humidity here in middle-earth Indiana. <pant, pant>
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27801 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't imagine they can, nor can they regulate it per se, so limiting reporting to only law enforcement is ludicrous to me.
you do see the report abuse tab between judge it and reply?

so you see its not the only way to report a problem stupid

informs against BS

#27802 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Cuz Luke...hope you enjoyed the golf..have you participated in that sport at all?
History is fascinating, no doubt about it, Tony is the one much
more clued up than I, his having been a teacher.
The litle lad was from Chicago then? Very lucky indeed, and
thankful to the rescuers I would imagine. As you say,'there but for the Grace of God'.
We have a very hazy morning today, low mist over the lake canno
see the mountain, but I believe i will burn off and we are in for
another hot day, it's nice, but enough is enough already!
oh! Only did a 6 hole par-3 gold course once.

informs against BS

#27803 Jul 15, 2013
Groucho AKA Falcon 68 wrote:
<quoted text>Good day El! I see you're back from holiday... A friend of mine sent me some pics of my Rover 2000... check out the avatar! Check your PM box, and send me a quick one. I should have the rover in my possession in a week or two, if all goes well. The interior is red. well, I'll have to change that! Time for a spot of tea, then I'm putting this to bed!
Falcon, good to 'see' you again.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 8 min David0407 78,587
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 13 min Doug77 5,039
Happy April Fools Day. (Apr '11) 15 min Spirit67_ 31
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Paul Porter1 155,418
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 20 min Spirit67_ 8,162
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 27 min Doug77 28,202
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Jennifer Renee 10,307
motorcycle traveling stories 57 min bros before hos 58
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 2 hr Hitesrunprincess 543
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Whose Fool 159,974
Poll Can single Men be friends with Married Women? (Jun '12) 6 hr dragoon70056 266
More from around the web