Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27770 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>D'you know Quincy, I honestly couldn't say without looking
it up.

It's a huge amount of pressure you are right, one thing, the
new parents will be fantastic parents, they are both wonderful
with children, you see that when they go walkabout.

Will there ever be World peace? Seems to be conflict everywhere
you look.
I thought the news outlets here said that its the same hospital Diana had William in. If so perhaps that's why chose that hospital instead of a local nondescript one.

“CHEERING UK IN OLYMPICS”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#27771 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the news outlets here said that its the same hospital Diana had William in. If so perhaps that's why chose that hospital instead of a local nondescript one.
Could be then, I didn't know. There was some mention on the tv the other day about Princess Diana being terrified when she brought the new baby (William) out for the waiting crowds to see.
It's ironic really, going back over the centuries, Prince Llewellyn
the Last was killed by an English soldier as he was riding through the forest...shortly afterwards Edward 1st held his first born son up in the gates of Caernarfon Castle along with his wife, Queen Eleanor of Castille, and 'offered' him as the Prince of Wales.
Bit hyprocritical considering his soldiers had killed the natural born Prince.
Now if this new born child of Kate and William is a boy, when his father becomes King, he will automatically become Prince of Wales, as Charles is now.
So it woulda been nice had the baby been born in Wales.
But who am I to say?
I hope I have all the above correct, history is not my strong point I'm afraid, I learnt most of it here.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27772 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day Falcon...hey...that will be good to see, please
check your e-mails for my addie, and look forward to hearing.
Now how will you do that, change the colour that is? Is it not
welded together? Puzzled me when you first told me you would
change the interior. Gotta get it right!
Tea's brewed....black or green?
Good morning El. Beautiful rainy weather now. It is great to have a wet break in the heat :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27773 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning mighty Quinn. It is Monday all over the place :)

“CHEERING UK IN OLYMPICS”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#27774 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning El. Beautiful rainy weather now. It is great to have a wet break in the heat :)
'Morning Denny...oh I'm sure that rain is very welcome...
never thought I would be longing for rain again.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27775 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
'Morning Denny...oh I'm sure that rain is very welcome...
never thought I would be longing for rain again.
I am glad for the rain and the break in 100 degree days. It should be like this for about 3 days :)

Level 1

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#27776 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day Falcon...hey...that will be good to see, please
check your e-mails for my addie, and look forward to hearing.
Now how will you do that, change the colour that is? Is it not
welded together? Puzzled me when you first told me you would
change the interior. Gotta get it right!
Tea's brewed....black or green?
Green... with some fresh honey, if it's not too dear. Is that fresh tea biscuits I smell? As for the Rover, won't know how it is assembled till I have it in my hands! Some diecast models are easily disassembled with a couple of screws, some are riveted together. I have a Russian made Volga that comes apart once you pull the bumpers from the body...
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27777 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting and thanks.
you're welcome

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27778 Jul 15, 2013
HOW DOES THIS CLAIMER SHOW OWNERSHIP OF TOPIXS

By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.

Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue.

“Will cause trouble when bored”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#27779 Jul 15, 2013
Hey everyone

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Location hidden

#27780 Jul 15, 2013
El, Grace, Franklo, Quinn, Tally.... happeeeeeee MOANday!!! El, I found a recent picture of Shae, Ron, RJ and Eston and am going to mail it to you on Wednesday. Too soon for birthday pics, but this way you will see how adorable they are. If you dont mind sending it GRACE when you are done, and unfortunately, dont have Quinn's address. I would love to see her OOOOOOOH and AHHHHHHHH over how adorable the babies are. I will make sure I get pictures of the birthday and will send that down the line. I will put a description so you know who is who. Kid birthday parties turn me into a kid again!!!!!(just an excuse, I am still a kid.) ha!

Vee

Location hidden

#27781 Jul 15, 2013
FrankLO?????????? sorry, Franke!!!!

Vee

Location hidden

#27782 Jul 15, 2013
Shae just called me, her ears must have been ringing. I left my umbrella at her house!!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH. She is too far away to just zip on over, so I will have to buy another one when I get paid Wednesday. She said she will find a way to get it to me, but I cant wait on it. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Automatic totes, water proof, purse size, UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHH. When the birthday pictures come back sne will send me some, and then I will pass them along.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27783 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>Could be then, I didn't know. There was some mention on the tv the other day about Princess Diana being terrified when she brought the new baby (William) out for the waiting crowds to see.
It's ironic really, going back over the centuries, Prince Llewellyn
the Last was killed by an English soldier as he was riding through the forest...shortly afterwards Edward 1st held his first born son up in the gates of Caernarfon Castle along with his wife, Queen Eleanor of Castille, and 'offered' him as the Prince of Wales.
Bit hyprocritical considering his soldiers had killed the natural born Prince.
Now if this new born child of Kate and William is a boy, when his father becomes King, he will automatically become Prince of Wales, as Charles is now.
So it woulda been nice had the baby been born in Wales.
But who am I to say?
I hope I have all the above correct, history is not my strong point I'm afraid, I learnt most of it here.
We learn as we go .....

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27784 Jul 15, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning mighty Quinn. It is Monday all over the place :)
Hi Denny. Just for you......

http://youtu.be/bxS9N-npE2Q

Sent from my iPhone

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27785 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:

By checking the box below, you hereby represent and certify for Topix that you are a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency and writing in regarding a criminal matter. If your issue is a personal one, please use our Feedback Form.

Please be advised that impersonating an officer is a crime and Topix will report the unauthorized use or intended misuse of this site to the appropriate state and federal law enforcement agencies for prosecution.

I'm a duly authorized member or officer of a local, county, state or federal law enforcement agency, and the issue I am writing about is regarding a criminal issue.
Didn't realize only law enforcement could submit claims of potential criminal activity. Figured anyone was authorized to file such a complaint. Who knew?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Location hidden

#27786 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Denny. Just for you......
http://youtu.be/bxS9N-npE2Q
Sent from my iPhone
Don't you just love there. California dreaming was always a favorite
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27787 Jul 15, 2013
tallyho wrote:
go get bent pops
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27788 Jul 15, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't realize only law enforcement could submit claims of potential criminal activity. Figured anyone was authorized to file such a complaint. Who knew?
its a self enforced exclusive club regardless what the constitution says

its how they can break laws with impunity

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

A little hole in the wall.

#27789 Jul 15, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly likely ablbeit a nice thought.'sides which, we
should not have anybody reliant on food banks ...we are
sixth the richest nation in the world.
The Battle of Culloden....the last battle fought on British
soil.
ideally no country should have citizens reliant on food banks, and especially the richest ones. But the USA, Canada, Germany and every other G20 nation does indeed have food banks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything Biggest, Largest, Tallest, Best, you'd... 1 min Goku Blackxxxxxxxxx 137
WHAT???? A NEW word game? FOUR WORDS (Sep '08) 7 min Mustang GT Girl 44,611
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min Goku Blackxxxxxxxxx 146,497
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 11 min _Susan_ 19,987
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 12 min avon5735 59,839
News Unspoken desires: The weirdest sex fetishes you... 14 min Phyllis Schlafly ... 12
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 15 min LaBeth 8,812
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min Goku Blackxxxxxxxxx 197,309
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 20 min Rider on the Storm 19,727
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 24 min Knock off purse s... 605
2words into 2new words (May '12) 31 min avon5735 3,785
More from around the web