El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27608 Jul 12, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is dry in your part of TX? Humidity may may not help the breathing. It's not asthma is it?
Most of the time it is dry and we have blamed her breathing problems on asthma but it is also a sign of a herat problem along with her tiredness and depression. That is why I was hoping a stent would solve all her problems

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27609 Jul 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
the 32bit is disappearing along with the support programs ... she must be on the 2003 windows
Computers get out dated so fast these days!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27610 Jul 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Computers get out dated so fast these days!
Makes you wonder where we will be in 10 years:) I am wqaiting for the chip implants

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27611 Jul 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Computers get out dated so fast these days!
because of hackers mainly ... just re-programed my own
yesterday ... format sure did change in a heart beat
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27612 Jul 12, 2013
"sure did"

lol

Vee

“Happeeeeeee 2016!!!!!!!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#27613 Jul 12, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>Vee .. he is right, more memory always helps a PC run better ... especially an old dinosour like yours. For one, it would mean you have to spend less time fiddling with it to make it run properly. The alternative is to do what you do, and create more memory space by deleting and defragmenting on a regular basis.
9 year old PC?? truly Vee, that should be replaced by now!!! Who owns the Pc .. you or your employer?? Surely an employer will get a new PC every 5 or 6 years max, especially considering that faster PC;s mean better employee performance, time saved, etc ...
OHHHHHHH, this is mine at home. Currently, the only thing giving me a whoopsie is the welcome screen. Everything else is operating as best as it can be. I am just babying it along.

Vee

Location hidden

#27614 Jul 12, 2013
Happeeeeeeeeeeee FRYday everyone!!!!!!

Vee

Location hidden

#27615 Jul 12, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
the 32bit is disappearing along with the support programs ... she must be on the 2003 windows
It was rebuilt for me from ground zero and they put in Vista. UGHHHHH. It was free so I could not say anything but I really wish I could go back to Windows XP.

Vee

Location hidden

#27616 Jul 12, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>it makes more sense to do the defrag after you delete all the excess files ...
I did that and it is better, of course anything is better then before. Ha!

Vee

Location hidden

#27617 Jul 12, 2013
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI wrote:
<quoted text>look, when Vee thanks tally for help something is rotten in Denmark, vee is the one that spread around naked pictures of tally and told me his real name, something is wrong here
SOMETHING is quite wrong here. You invaded a thread where nobody wanted you and no one would be sorry to see you leave. The wrong thing here is all of your trolling, poll making and aliases. You are nothing but a sh*t stirrer, have been for a long time. You rarely have anything decent or respectful to post to anyone. If you believe I am going to get caught up with your BS games again, you are going to be quite the dejected one. Go clean the BS shovel attached to your half baked head and maybe you just might feel a lot better.
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27618 Jul 12, 2013
invaded? thats funny

got any more pics?
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27619 Jul 12, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>SOMETHING is quite wrong here. You invaded a thread where nobody wanted you and no one would be sorry to see you leave. The wrong thing here is all of your trolling, poll making and aliases. You are nothing but a sh*t stirrer, have been for a long time. You rarely have anything decent or respectful to post to anyone. If you believe I am going to get caught up with your BS games again, you are going to be quite the dejected one. Go clean the BS shovel attached to your half baked head and maybe you just might feel a lot better.
you are sounding more and more like tally every day

kinda explains when I was telling you about my back in pm's and tally called me Quasimodo just minutes later

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27620 Jul 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Quinn. My wife had no problems at all from a slight stroke and it did tell us she has heart problems that caused the stroke. I got my boat out of the shop so I am going fishing this morning so we will have a fish fry tonight. Come on over and have some :)
Sounds tasty! Count my in!!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27622 Jul 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the time it is dry and we have blamed her breathing problems on asthma but it is also a sign of a herat problem along with her tiredness and depression. That is why I was hoping a stent would solve all her problems
Did you get my email? It actually came via icloud. Didn't know I could send from the clouds!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27623 Jul 12, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you wonder where we will be in 10 years:) I am wqaiting for the chip implants
Total Recall!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Location hidden

#27624 Jul 12, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>SOMETHING is quite wrong here. You invaded a thread where nobody wanted you and no one would be sorry to see you leave. The wrong thing here is all of your trolling, poll making and aliases. You are nothing but a sh*t stirrer, have been for a long time. You rarely have anything decent or respectful to post to anyone. If you believe I am going to get caught up with your BS games again, you are going to be quite the dejected one. Go clean the BS shovel attached to your half baked head and maybe you just might feel a lot better.
Perhaps if we all just ignored him/her/it it will go away. Neither you nor Tally needs the aggravation and the rest of us (ok me) find him/her/it to be a plain nuisance !

Kill two birds with one stone & hit both LIM and your PC with a sledgehammer and then fling out the window. Works ever time!
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27625 Jul 12, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps if we all just ignored him/her/it it will go away.
yes that works so well

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#27626 Jul 12, 2013
Vee wrote:
<quoted text>It was rebuilt for me from ground zero and they put in Vista. UGHHHHH. It was free so I could not say anything but I really wish I could go back to Windows XP.
sears/k-mart...wal/mart all have refurbished towers
go on line and look see the pricing .....
just save your pictures from old junk the rest of your files.... when you re-connect with a new tower your servers will remember you ,,like topixs is a server..e/mail... yahoo etc etc will remember you when you use your pass words
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27627 Jul 12, 2013
can you say "smoke"

“....VETS”

Level 9

WELCOME HOME

#27629 Jul 13, 2013
good morning all ...Sat and the future forecast apprx 95* very hot for this area

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 1 min Parden Pard 2,745
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 min Parden Pard 21,408
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min -Papa-Smurf- 23,348
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 30 min Phaerae 17,147
News Grieving father: 'I don't play Trump songs anym... 34 min South Is Infested 14
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Princess Hey 213,021
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr -Papa-Smurf- 49,136
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 1 hr Geno 3,553
Icon Discussion 9 hr Crystal_Clear722 104
More from around the web