El's Kitchen

“Towards Christmas.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#27546 Jul 10, 2013
apologies re typos,
an 'S' has joined
'A' just now, in my computer for some reason!lol

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27547 Jul 10, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
Franko?! Oh my gosh Franko what horrible horrible tragedies have recently hit your fine country. My heart goes out to all the people affected and their families.
First I heard of the commuter train trapped in a flash flood during rush hour --- I believe all passengers were safely evacuated -- and then my husband told me and I just read about that god awful derailment/explosion near Montreal - Lac Magentic is it? So many people affected - I can't even imagine.
Can they start printing some good news soon?!
Good morning Quinn, it's been awhile and I hope I'm finding you well.

Not only that but they had a bunch of tornadoes last night in south central Canada! I've had many Canadian friends on my mind and in my prayers the last few days! Franko among them.

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27548 Jul 10, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the same, saw the pics on TV
Dreadful catastrophe..
But CANNOT understand how they could leave the brakes
off something with such potential
For disaster.
Beats me!
Thanks for bringing it up RM,
And a happy good day to you and all here
Good afternoon Grace, how have you been? How is Ali?
We've been well, and busy. We've had a wet Spring and Summer so far, very conducive to our line of work, a year without a drought may be in the making...woohoo! I can hardly imagine it, lol.

My son and his fiance are expecting, now all three of my kids and their mates will have children, this coming little one will be my fourth grandchild. Needless to say the other three have sure been adding to the 'busy-ness' of life as of late.

“Towards Christmas.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#27549 Jul 10, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good afternoon Grace, how have you been? How is Ali?
We've been well, and busy. We've had a wet Spring and Summer so far, very conducive to our line of work, a year without a drought may be in the making...woohoo! I can hardly imagine it, lol.
My son and his fiance are expecting, now all three of my kids and their mates will have children, this coming little one will be my fourth grandchild. Needless to say the other three have sure been adding to the 'busy-ness' of life as of late.
Good to see you PP..
and that's such refreshing news about

ALL that new life, can't beast it!

God bless one & all..
and here's to the proud Granny in waiting (:

“Towards Christmas.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#27550 Jul 10, 2013
RM,
speaking of a lack of cheerful news;

here's something playful ESPECIALLY for you >
what an Irish taxi man did ... when caught
up in some street theatre (:

“Don't Tread on Me!”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#27551 Jul 10, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you PP..
and that's such refreshing news about
ALL that new life, can't beast it!
God bless one & all..
and here's to the proud Granny in waiting (:
Thank you Grace! I'm just tickled pink! I take the grandkids (once they're old enough to enjoy it) camping a few times a Summer, and to think in a few years I'll be taking four of them!
It just occurred to me that when I first came to Offbeat and met you, my first grandkid was just an infant, and there was only one. Has it been that long?
Some of us have seen each other through a lot of life. I always thought that despite the chronic malcontent of some, it has always worth it, to know y'all.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#27552 Jul 10, 2013
My Goal in Life is...to Wake-up and Nod Off..to the BEST MUSIC EVER!!!

MUSIC ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

El...Think I'll gave a slice of Peanut Butter Bread and a cup of Java...

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27553 Jul 10, 2013
well am hope , am so happy , it seems not only were the connects a foul but that the operation never drain building up a mass of grape like jelly .. was being poisoned

so glad it is over , did several test so we know that the device works

praying on the infection
LOST IN MISSISSIPPI

Ludington, MI

#27554 Jul 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
well am hope , am so happy , it seems not only were the connects a foul but that the operation never drain building up a mass of grape like jelly .. was being poisoned
so glad it is over , did several test so we know that the device works
praying on the infection
WTF???

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Southampton, UK

#27555 Jul 10, 2013
tallyho wrote:
well am hope , am so happy , it seems not only were the connects a foul but that the operation never drain building up a mass of grape like jelly .. was being poisoned
so glad it is over , did several test so we know that the device works
praying on the infection
Excellent news Tally - often the reality is better than the anticipation, or so I have found with some of my treatment.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#27556 Jul 10, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent news Tally - often the reality is better than the anticipation, or so I have found with some of my treatment.
good day Capt. Tony .... well feel a 100% better breathing energy just great....

I see that you are home good foe eye

“Towards Christmas.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#27557 Jul 11, 2013
Tally,

So
lad for you..
That you got on well.

Good Morning too, Tony.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27558 Jul 11, 2013
Paisley_Posey wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Quinn, it's been awhile and I hope I'm finding you well.

Not only that but they had a bunch of tornadoes last night in south central Canada! I've had many Canadian friends on my mind and in my prayers the last few days! Franko among them.
Hi Paisley! Things are good thanks - enjoying the summer so far. How was your 4th?

I can't get over all of the recent tragedies - natural and man made. Cards seem to be stacked against somewhere.

I recall we swapped book titles/authors a while back. Who's on your summer reading list?

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27559 Jul 11, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
RM,
speaking of a lack of cheerful news;

here's something playful ESPECIALLY for you >
what an Irish taxi man did ... when caught
up in some street theatre (:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Y1mJrUaJuvMXX
Love it! If only we were all so funloving and patient!

Life's too short not to enjoy!

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#27560 Jul 11, 2013
Colorado Chick wrote:
My Goal in Life is...to Wake-up and Nod Off..to the BEST MUSIC EVER!!!

MUSIC ROCKS MY WORLD!!!

El...Think I'll gave a slice of Peanut Butter Bread and a cup of Java...
I'm with ya Chick! Preferably some music from the '70s or '80s....

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27561 Jul 11, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Love it! If only we were all so funloving and patient!
Life's too short not to enjoy!
Good morning Quinn. It was 103 here yesterday and more of the same today. My wife was in the hospital yesterday for test to see if she needed a stint. After a long day they said she was OK.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27562 Jul 11, 2013
Good morning El. What is good in the kitchen this morning :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#27563 Jul 11, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Quinn. It was 103 here yesterday and more of the same today. My wife was in the hospital yesterday for test to see if she needed a stint. After a long day they said she was OK.
Sending positive thoughts your way and wish her well!

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27564 Jul 11, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm with ya Chick! Preferably some music from the '70s or '80s....
I love my iPod. I have 7500 songs on it. It will play for 2 days before it repeats. I was pleased to find out I could check CDs out from the library :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27565 Jul 11, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Sending positive thoughts your way and wish her well!
Thanks a lot. I was rather dissapointed that she didn't need a stint. I had thought that a stint would make all the difference in the world for her. She gets tired so quickly and has trouble breathing and is depressed :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 4 min wichita-rick 21,608
News Trump's bizarre claim that the Clinton email co... 5 min Beijing Economists 1,005
News Scientists say nuts to heart disease 22 min Spotted Girl 8
News Man banned from Panera Bread after women report... 30 min Mitts Gold Taliblets 4
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min _FLATLINE-------- 12,781
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min wichita-rick 206,986
News 7 weird things that happen when you're breast-f... 50 min Spotted Girl 10
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 1 hr GLEN CARTER 10,601
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr Enzo49 20,485
What turns you on ? (Aug '11) 2 hr Enzo49 1,472
More from around the web