El's Kitchen

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25937 May 22, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,considering all politicians do is shaft us it makes sense having a porn star politician,lol
no law says we can't enjoy our screw job ha ha

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#25938 May 22, 2013
gosh I got here just in time for the good conversations, normally I don't care to discuss politics but this might prove interesting....

lol

Howdy People!

Tony,
been thinking of u - a lot - hang in there, its a slow downhill process right now, but once its over, u'll find things improve and see blue sky ahead.
:}

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25939 May 22, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>Gales have caught me out at sea - a hurricane is a different matter - if you're in the region that is "in zone", you find a hurricane hole (v secure anchorage which ties to trees etc) to hunker down. A yacht, even a large one, would be unlikely to survive such a storm at sea. Hurricane Sandy sank the replica of HMS Bounty, and she was much bigger than anything I've skippered:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/20124128
I remember the HMS Bounty. Sad that those two sailors were lost at sea.

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25940 May 22, 2013
PFfff wrote:
gosh I got here just in time for the good conversations, normally I don't care to discuss politics but this might prove interesting....

lol

Howdy People!

Tony,
been thinking of u - a lot - hang in there, its a slow downhill process right now, but once its over, u'll find things improve and see blue sky ahead.
:}
Hey there PFfff! Nice of you to drop by.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25941 May 22, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>the government is finding it harder to get away with things these days .. poeple seem to have ways of finding out what is really going on.... and I believe the constitution gives people the ammunition to fight the corruption ... it gives people a basis upon which to make their protests ... so it might mean little to the government but it means a lot to the general population and anyone interested in doing what's right.
It is one scandal after another with abuse of power and the press has looked away for far to long. To me the biggest scandal has been calling the Fort Hood shooting where a Muslim terroroist killed 17 people and they called it work place violence so Obama would not be embarrassed by the attack. The terrorist is still on the payroll and has received over $250000 in pay while the victims have had to pay their own medical bills and been denied a purple heart. What an insult to our military. Now that the press has been abused they are in arms

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25942 May 22, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>lol,considering all politicians do is shaft us it makes sense having a porn star politician,lol
Porn stars screw on camera and politicians screw us on camera. What is the difference?

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25943 May 22, 2013
PFfff wrote:
gosh I got here just in time for the good conversations, normally I don't care to discuss politics but this might prove interesting....
lol
Howdy People!
Tony,
been thinking of u - a lot - hang in there, its a slow downhill process right now, but once its over, u'll find things improve and see blue sky ahead.
:}
Good morning PF :)

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25944 May 22, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember the HMS Bounty. Sad that those two sailors were lost at sea.
Sad indeed Quinn

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#25945 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Porn stars screw on camera and politicians screw us on camera. What is the difference?
and a great time was [email protected] by all ..

lol

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25946 May 22, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
<quoted text>
and a great time was [email protected] by all ..
lol
What a shame that is Grace :)

“Augusy '16”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

‘

#25947 May 22, 2013
Truly ‘shocking' terror attack today
in WOOLWICH .. in broad daylight.
WOW!

“guess who Lois?”

Level 7

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#25948 May 22, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>Porn stars screw on camera and politicians screw us on camera. What is the difference?
the difference is that the people being screwed by the porn stars are enjoying it!!! Those being screwed by the politicians are not!
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#25950 May 22, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Truly ‘shocking' terror attack today
in WOOLWICH .. in broad daylight.
WOW!
Grace,you really don't want to know what's going through my head at the moment..

“CHEERING UK IN OLYMPICS”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25951 May 22, 2013
Grace Nerissa wrote:
Truly ‘shocking' terror attack today
in WOOLWICH .. in broad daylight.
WOW!
The victim is presumed to be a soldier. Words fail me.

“Ridin' The Devils Little Horse”

Since: Mar 08

Straight To Hells Door

#25952 May 22, 2013
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I hope that this post finds you feeling fit as a fiddle.. and enjoying some beautiful weather..
Those devastating storm fronts passed through here over the past two days.. We barely saw rain from it.. and the wind had lost it's breath...
My tender heart can't take the news casts so I've avoided TV for the most part...
The day the tornados went through OK... I turned on the TV and there was a live feed from a reporter in a helicopter showing the tornado destroying everything in it's path.. I simply broke down and cried for all of the destruction and prayed for the people there...
The news reports here seem to go into a loop.. they replay the images over and over till they are imprinted in your mind...
I've never asked but do you all experience any tornado activity in your neck of the woods? I hope the answer is No...

OK... so my garden has gone wild.. and all of my roses are blooming like crazy... My veggie garden is taking off.. The tomato plants are already blooming.. and I even have Strawberries ripening on the vine..
:o)
I wish I had a way to take some pictures right now while everything is so lush... I soon will have though.... I need to get a SD card and a card reader for my new video camera.. It says it takes stills and video's..
then so I will be able to take pictures.. at least I think I will be..hahahaha.. don't hold me to that.. It says it takes stills and video's..
I am not very technically inclined... if I have to I'll borrow one of my neighbors children to come make this stuff work..
I think they are born with a computer chip in their brains these days..hahahaha...
Showing my age again huh???
;o)
OK so it's about time to take that pack of mine out for the last walk of the day and get them all to bed...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---



Sending wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to all the Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen..
@}-'--,---

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25953 May 22, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
disagree Capt: you are skippering the largest thing in the world and doing a fantastic job , SIR
you are pilot of yourself.... it speaks volumes of that resolve , the stiff upper British lip/ the raw humor amidst the sad event/ the human kindness/ that being a man of men ...
NO SIR , you have the biggest little ship of all
the ship of HOPE
Tally, you're making me blush. Everyone faces challenges in life. I am lucky. I've had years of good health, fitness, the ability to enjoy so much, which is more than many are blessed with. I have much greater admiration for those (particularly our wounded servicemen and women) who face the rest of their lives without limbs, perhaps from their early 20s. I have met some of them - they are the courageous ones, not I. Doesn't take too much courage for me as I know I'm going to beat this.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25954 May 22, 2013
PFfff wrote:
gosh I got here just in time for the good conversations, normally I don't care to discuss politics but this might prove interesting....
lol
Howdy People!
Tony,
been thinking of u - a lot - hang in there, its a slow downhill process right now, but once its over, u'll find things improve and see blue sky ahead.
:}
Thanks Pretty feet, but it's pretty good right now. No change in the chemo mix, but my body is handling it much better this time - only one day with no food, unlike seven the last time. My spirits are high, I can feel the cancer shrinking, which makes it all worthwhile.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25955 May 22, 2013
Krypteia wrote:
<quoted text>Grace,you really don't want to know what's going through my head at the moment..
You're not alone in those thoughts K.

Btw, hoping to be at Twickers on Sunday - Cornwall is in the final of the County Championship against Lancs: 1500 k.o after the England Barbars game at 1300. There are in fact four match that day, but I'm aiming for the middle two: pretty good value at £29 a ticket.
Krypteia

Hove, UK

#25956 May 23, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not alone in those thoughts K.
Btw, hoping to be at Twickers on Sunday - Cornwall is in the final of the County Championship against Lancs: 1500 k.o after the England Barbars game at 1300. There are in fact four match that day, but I'm aiming for the middle two: pretty good value at £29 a ticket.
Thanks for reminding me about the England game,unfortunately won't be at Twickers this year got my army reunion,first final iv'e missed in nine years,,come on the Tigers..lol..Try and get there mate two games for £29 is brilliant,do you a power of good,a few sherberts,heaven..lol

“CHEERING UK IN OLYMPICS”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25957 May 23, 2013
Wildbluerose wrote:
Hi Lady Eleanor...
I hope that this post finds you feeling fit as a fiddle.. and enjoying some beautiful weather..
Those devastating storm fronts passed through here over the past two days.. We barely saw rain from it.. and the wind had lost it's breath...
My tender heart can't take the news casts so I've avoided TV for the most part...
The day the tornados went through OK... I turned on the TV and there was a live feed from a reporter in a helicopter showing the tornado destroying everything in it's path.. I simply broke down and cried for all of the destruction and prayed for the people there...
The news reports here seem to go into a loop.. they replay the images over and over till they are imprinted in your mind...
I've never asked but do you all experience any tornado activity in your neck of the woods? I hope the answer is No...
OK... so my garden has gone wild.. and all of my roses are blooming like crazy... My veggie garden is taking off.. The tomato plants are already blooming.. and I even have Strawberries ripening on the vine..
:o)
I wish I had a way to take some pictures right now while everything is so lush... I soon will have though.... I need to get a SD card and a card reader for my new video camera.. It says it takes stills and video's..
then so I will be able to take pictures.. at least I think I will be..hahahaha.. don't hold me to that.. It says it takes stills and video's..
I am not very technically inclined... if I have to I'll borrow one of my neighbors children to come make this stuff work..
I think they are born with a computer chip in their brains these days..hahahaha...
Showing my age again huh???
;o)
OK so it's about time to take that pack of mine out for the last walk of the day and get them all to bed...
Sending You and Yours all of my best wishes...
((Love-n-Hugs))
@}-'--,---
Sending wishes for Peace, Love, Health and Happiness to all the Good Folks who visit El's Kitchen..
@}-'--,---
Good Morning Dear Rose,
hope you had a good night's rest and very glad to hear that
the tornado all but passed you by. It's very much the same
over here in that we are seeing the same footage repeated
over and over, but what courage those survivors are showing,
did you by any chance see the lady of 91 yrs of age?
It was heart rendering the way she said 'what will I do, will
I go into a rest home? I don't need to rest'...how beautiful
that lady. I see the President is going there on Sunday,
hope he does some good spiritually and financially speaking.
All of a sudden my garden is like a rain forest..which is
little wonder as we always have rain, lol, in fact it is
very misty just now and a fine rain coming down...plus....
guess what...snow is forecast in Snowdonia (here)...
here we are late May, unbelievable. Much as I love the sun
I love this weather, it's fresh and everywhere is blooming..
and oddly enough this year the Daffs are still blooming.
I am looking forward tremendously to seeing some pics.....
okay, I am going to take my video camera in to be repaired,
the one I sprayed with water forgetting I had popped into
a hanging basket for safety, haha
Hope this finds you..and the pack...keeping in the pink..
Love-n-Hugs...<3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 8 min Sparky 16,392
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min wichita-rick 197,307
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Calisportsgirl 19,703
Answer a question with a question (Apr '15) 32 min Emerald 2,934
Any Word ! (Mar '11) 34 min Calisportsgirl 5,125
One Word (Jan '09) 35 min Calisportsgirl 17,090
Word Association (Mar '10) 35 min Calisportsgirl 21,087
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 43 min Knock off purse s... 33,153
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) (Jan '16) 2 hr 8541 MARINE 8,804
Make up your wildest Headline. (Aug '08) 3 hr Spotted Girl 597
More from around the web