El's Kitchen

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25880 May 20, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Denny. I saw it on Sky..absolutely incredible.
Hopefully on the way out...stay safe..
Long ago I sold mobile homes. A tornado went through a mobile home park one night and took out half the homes. The next morning another tornado took out the other half

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25881 May 20, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly mobile home parks are definitely tornado magnets and bear the brunt of the damage. That's true whether south by you or up here in the Midwest.
It really is like they just piss off God

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25882 May 20, 2013
Brighteyes9 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been wondering if you are okay. Stay safe my friend!
I have a place to go in an emergency but then my closet is pretty safe to

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25883 May 20, 2013
El,

So happy to see where they put up a plaque
in memory of MORCAMBE & WISE..

well deserved

[memories of the past]

***

Bright Eyes,
great to see you around..

greetings.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25884 May 20, 2013
http://youtu.be/txUiDincgKc This is my new listing I took yesterday. I already have 4 showings

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25885 May 20, 2013
http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo This is me doing magic :)

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25887 May 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
http://youtu.be/2N90K7hABdo This is me doing magic :)
A round of applause for some fine entertainment there Denny...
really enjoyed watching that and thanks.

psssst...if you ever need an agent!...:)

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25888 May 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
http://youtu.be/txUiDincgKc This is my new listing I took yesterday. I already have 4 showings
I so love brick houses. Loved watching you present this home, did it beautifully if I may say so. I viewed Sweetgum Wylie also, attracted by the name, I could move in tomorrow!

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25889 May 21, 2013
Shocking scenes from Moore, Oklahoma...
devastating literally. How absolutely awful
for the bereaved...
What will happen...surely people won't build on the same spot? Just too tragic for words.

“....VETS”

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#25890 May 21, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Shocking scenes from Moore, Oklahoma...
devastating literally. How absolutely awful
for the bereaved...
What will happen...surely people won't build on the same spot? Just too tragic for words.
what will happen is the housing industry will increase and , new jobs etc etc and the Pres. will tell you how he is reviving the economy

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25891 May 21, 2013
Good Morning All..

I deserted the ship yesterday in favour of another thread momentarily...:) my pc was invaded by flashing adverts and my eyes could not take it, I have just started a course of treatment which is working fine so wanted to give it a chance. It's
nothing serious.

Woke up to fine rain and mist....but nothing to
complain about when we come to think.

Tea is brewed..coffee pots on...anybody?

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25892 May 21, 2013
tallyho wrote:
<quoted text>
what will happen is the housing industry will increase and , new jobs etc etc and the Pres. will tell you how he is reviving the economy
Well let's hope so.

'Morning Sir Tally.

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25893 May 21, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Shocking scenes from Moore, Oklahoma...
devastating literally. How absolutely awful
for the bereaved...
What will happen...surely people won't build on the same spot? Just too tragic for words.
They have found 51 dead so far but will find many more today. 2 miles wide and stayed on the ground for 20 mile and 45 minutes. 200 mph winds

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25894 May 21, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
Good Morning All..

I deserted the ship yesterday in favour of another thread momentarily...:) my pc was invaded by flashing adverts and my eyes could not take it, I have just started a course of treatment which is working fine so wanted to give it a chance. It's
nothing serious.

Woke up to fine rain and mist....but nothing to
complain about when we come to think.

Tea is brewed..coffee pots on...anybody?
I hope it isn't serious and things are fast on the mend El.

Be well & stay well

“ain't she sweet?”

Level 7

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#25895 May 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They have found 51 dead so far but will find many more today. 2 miles wide and stayed on the ground for 20 mile and 45 minutes. 200 mph winds
They have definitely increased in number and power over the last few years.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25896 May 21, 2013
ADding my voice to that of El's in
saying tragic news re the freak tornado..
WOW.

**

Denny is that really you in the video?

well now, you never told us you were such
ad hunk!

[email protected] video BTW.

Regards to everyone else.

“Cool huh?”

Since: Jun 06

Location hidden

#25897 May 21, 2013
RMQuinn37 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope it isn't serious and things are fast on the mend El.
Be well & stay well
Huge improvement, thanks Quincy.

Thought you might be interested in these gardens, the history
is unique, I haven't been myself but one day hope to...

“Denny Crain”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#25898 May 21, 2013
eleanorigby wrote:
<quoted text>
A round of applause for some fine entertainment there Denny...
really enjoyed watching that and thanks.
psssst...if you ever need an agent!...:)
I went to a cocktail party last night and got to do lots of magic for the people there. The best part is watching their face as you fool their socks off. When you start magic you buy lots of expensive tricks but as you really lean magic you fall in love with the simple things like coins and a rope. I love close up and hate the big stage magic things. If you have $40,000 to spend on a trick anyone can do it.

“Ignore the trolls”

Level 6

Since: Oct 08

Bath, UK

#25899 May 21, 2013
Denny CranesPlace wrote:
<quoted text>They have found 51 dead so far but will find many more today. 2 miles wide and stayed on the ground for 20 mile and 45 minutes. 200 mph winds
It's stunning and awesome (in the proper meaning of that word) how powerful nature can be and our inability to master elements of it. You see the same with storms at sea and the hurricane/typhoon (depending what part of the world you are) season. Perhaps, just occasionally as the arrogant humans that we are, we need reminding of the force of nature.

That is not to detract from the sadness of all the families who have suffered in this tragedy.

“Towards Spring”

Level 8

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#25900 May 21, 2013
tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's stunning and awesome (in the proper meaning of that word) how powerful nature can be and our inability to master elements of it. You see the same with storms at sea and the hurricane/typhoon (depending what part of the world you are) season. Perhaps, just occasionally as the arrogant humans that we are, we need reminding of the force of nature.
That is not to detract from the sadness of all the families who have suffered in this tragedy.
Too true Tony,
they described it here @s like the [email protected]
of lawn -mowing machine extended @nd cutting
[email protected] before it..mercilessly.
The @wesome power of [email protected].. indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min NWO 218,673
Write cities alfabetically (tell the country/st... (Sep '11) 23 min quilterqueen 2,648
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 26 min quilterqueen 83,790
2words into 2new words (May '12) 28 min quilterqueen 8,193
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 31 min quilterqueen 61,958
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 31 min andet1987 9,976
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 40 min andet1987 1,823
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Parden Pard 22,872
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 3 hr quilterqueen 4,280
More from around the web